Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin

I don't care - I love her voice...

The irony of this statement is so beautiful that I'm dumping my gal to date it.

I don't see any irony there...'cept for you thinking you have a chance to date anything else.... o\:\)

Of course you see no irony. You're a Yankees fan.

You make no sense! But you're a Red Sox fan, so I shouldn't be surprised!

Quote:
You think irony is what your Chinese laundry does after they washee your shirtee.

Honey, they're Korean - I know, I know, they all look the same to you, you rassist!

Quote:
(You're right, though. I wouldn't date it. I'd just fuck it with your cock and Bunny pushing. Yeah, I just said you had a cock.

I think you're confusing me with Uschi, silly Red Sox man...

Quote:
Call it just another statement that you can neither confirm nor deny.

You're just jealous becasue Uschi's cock is bigger than yours, you cranky bitch....

o\:\)

Quote:
How's that mic working for you?)

Fuck. \:\(

\:lol\:

Quote:
(PS: This surly post was brought to you by the graemlins \:grumble\: and \:love\: , and the number o\:\) )

Sesame Street! \:love\:

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi