America was not founded on patriotism. It was not founded on jingoism. It was founded on principles. Liberty, freedom of speech are not slogans for your bumper sticker while you wave the flag and say the president shouldn't be criticized in war time. The whole foundation of this country is ideas and ideals.
Here are some more "terrorist" quotes that you would find hate America:

"Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither"- Benjamin Franklin.
"If men are to be precluded from offering their sentiments on a matter which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences that can invite the consideration of mankind, reason is of no use to us; the freedom of speech may be taken away, and dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."-George Washington
the above is interesting, it directly contradicts the idea that debating Iraq and questioning Bush is bad.

"If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."-JFK

"If this nation is to be wise as well as strong, if we are to achieve our destiny, then we need more new ideas for more wise men reading more good books in more public libraries. These libraries should be open to all — except the censor. We must know all the facts and hear all the alternatives and listen to all the criticisms. Let us welcome controversial books and controversial authors. For the Bill of Rights is the guardian of our security as well as our liberty."-JFK

"Allow the President to invade a neighboring nation whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such purpose, and you allow him to make war at pleasure. Study to see if you can fix any limit to his power in this respect, after having given him so much as you propose. If to-day he should choose to say he thinks it necessary to invade Canada to prevent the British from invading us, how could you stop him? You may say to him, — "I see no probability of the British invading us"; but he will say to you, "Be silent: I see it, if you don't."
The provision of the Constitution giving the war making power to Congress was dictated, as I understand it, by the following reasons: Kings had always been involving and impoverishing their people in wars, pretending generally, if not always, that the good of the people was the object. This our convention understood to be the most oppressive of all kingly oppressions, and they resolved to so frame the Constitution that no one man should hold the power of bringing this oppression upon us. But your view destroys the whole matter, and places our President where kings have always stood."-Abraham Lincoln (I'm sure bin Laden would love that quote. \:rollseyes )

"History teaches that wars begin when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap."-Ronald Reagan

"Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem."-Ronald "Hating America" Reagan
"Well, when the President does it, that means that it is not illegal."-Richard Nixon \:\(

Bow ties are coool.