Thanks, Gooz. \:\)

I just posted another chapter, which was largely self-indulgent on my part but a lot of fun to write.

In it I wanted to explain how, despite Quinn's blurting out his name in the first story (my fault...sorry \:\( ), Quinn still retained his secret identity amongst his teammates. Also, I made some suggestions for a superhero name for Quinn, since obviously he wouldn't use his real name with the media. Gooz, if you have a preference for Quinn's code name, let us know. I'd like to write something a bit later involving the public's perception of the New MBL, so I need to know what they call Quinn in public.

Also, I wrote in a nutshell the explanation of the MBL's name and the original team's origin as I've been able to make sense of it, from that first MBL thread, "Which Seven Users..." Eventually, I hope to rewrite that thread as an actual origin story, but this summary has the gist of it. I had to add some new elements to explain many inconsistencies in that thread, but overall I'm happy with my interpretation.