Originally Posted By: Chewy Walrus
Also, in order to answer a question I know you've been asking for about six years, Euro, I originally wanted the aliens in order to do a story about two alien races who have been warring for millennia, leaving planets ruined in their path. Naturally, they come to Earth and out entire planet is caught in the crossfire. It's up to Vanguard (then the MBL) to literally save the planet, something not really on the scale of anything they'd ever done. Tired plot? Maybe... but I think it would've been fun to see how it all played out.

You basically reserved the aliens to do the same story I would have done, Chewy! \:\) Didn't I set up that with Basilisks and Boulls (or goulls, I don't even remember the name) in the posts where Euro and Danny where at Doc Quantos lab? \:D

I wholeheartledy (how is it spelled?) agree it would have been a hell of a fun.

As for Turner, once Gooz told me in a chat that you and him at some point would have done the "last HR story" having the metas of Earth fighting the aliens, and in the end Turner would have turned all of the Earth population into metas to win the war, but he would have died before switching back everyone.
Probably it was an earlier stage of the plotting of an event that then became two, or maybe I just plainly got it wrong.

In any case, knowing that it was in the plan since the beginning of the HR stories, six years ago, makes it impressive. I wouldn't be able to keep such a plot in waiting for so much time...