Originally Posted By: Grimm
 Quote:
Once assembled, the pieces were set for the ultimate chess game between him and Dr. Paragon - pitting both Vanguard teams against Walker's EPS

I'd completely forgotten about this! I know we tossed the idea out there a few times, but I never thought you were actually into it. wow!

I wasn't too much at first, but it definitely grew on me. The idea of those two powerhouse geniuses going toe-to-toe was just too good to pass up!

I also had a really good scene for that one, where Gaunt faces off against EPS's 'Glow Worm' (who has the power to illuminate his flesh... and levitate - I know, it was lame, but I was a college freshman when I created the character and he was supposed to die anyway). Reynolds is shining on Gaunt, but, since he can't create light from all directions, Edmund still has a shadow behind him. So, the good Chancellor crosses his arms and falls back into his own shadow... and into the Shadow Realms, coming out only when Andy has stopped glowing and delivering a knockout blow to the back of his head. It just seemed really fun and cool and that scene, more than any other, is one that I'm sad I never got to write (though I suppose I kinda just did...).