Originally Posted By: Eurostar
As for Turner, once Gooz told me in a chat that you and him at some point would have done the "last HR story" having the metas of Earth fighting the aliens, and in the end Turner would have turned all of the Earth population into metas to win the war, but he would have died before switching back everyone.
Probably it was an earlier stage of the plotting of an event that then became two, or maybe I just plainly got it wrong.

No, that was part of the initial plan. I still wanted that sacrifice, but it was difficult to work into that last EPS story... though I knew it would have to happen there. Yeah, Gooz and I had a lot of stuff planned - some of it good - that we just never got around to.

For example, Priest was supposed to be the descendant of Andy "Glow Worm" Reynolds from the EPS. We hinted at it at the end of "Leave the Past Buried," but I dunno if we ever made it obvious... or if we eventually just retconned it out. The original plan was to have Priest kill Reynolds when Vanguard finally faced the EPS, but by that point, Priest had been given his happy ending and Gooz, no longer under his sadistic obsession to make his characters suffer immeasurably, didn't want to ruin that. So, Reynolds lived and we made no more references to their connection (aside from that first one).