Quote:
I think (I have not re-read the previous stories, for lack of time) that he was blaming himself to have made his name publicy known resulting in the killing of his girlfriend

He was blaming himself for being a hero for her death, but his name is not publicly known (hence the mask). TTT handed the name thing perfectly.

As for the media, we haven't seen how they show the team so I have no idea what they call him. The 'G' is very revealing and they likely assume his name would have soemthing to do with it. It might be funny to have him see a magazine cover and see "Generator" or one of those names plastered across it with his picture. We have a lot of stuff we can play with here.

After this story it might be fun to take a stab at the lighter side of being a superhero team.

TTT, the origin post, simply put, was perfect and amazing. Great job. It was so good that right when I finished it, I re-read it. \:\)

Have you ever looked into a mirror and wondered if behind it was another world, the same... but totally different?
- Reflection (2002) UTOPIAN PRODUCTIONS