I actually wrote an opening segment to this featuring as many Vanguard characters getting together as I could. Thank Gob I never got past that, I'd still be working on this thing. I did lose my damn mind when I came up with this. This was actually supposed to be part of a group of stories called The Chaos Wars, and I was hoping Pro would work in his Order story with Tiberius into the Chaos Wars umbrella.

All Good Things. . .

or Grimm's last Vanguard Universe story. . .

or Grimm's lost his damn mind. . .

starring:
Vanguard Int.
Vanguard Europe
The Order
The Asylum
The Pantheon

in prague, otherdimensional soldiers appear searching for the being known only as "The End." VE struggles to fight them off, while calling for backup.
(I had found some characters I'd come up with in high school and thought they would good opponents for The End. they'd show up in Prague on the anniversary of The End's appearance searching for him and battle VE)

in Haven, heralds of Chaos struggle to free a mad god from his prison.
(Heralds of Chaos, facing off against the Order. I'd talked to notwedge about using Phouka and putting him in the Asylum for this story, and having him be a red herring of sorts. Everyone would think that Phouka was going to betray the group and re-align with the Chaos Heralds, but in fact, Vengeance would be the traitor, turning on the Asylum and murdering one of their members.)