#842781 2007-08-17 2:46 AM
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I know. I am. Really.

And, I expect the following replies in this thread, in some form or fashion:

• 1) Someone emulates Elisa and tells me I'm being "cranky" (10-to-1 odds it's Sneaky)

2) A Midol Alt appears, or someone mentions about it being my "time of the month" (12-to-1 on Rex)

3) Someone retorts "Lately?" (15-to-1 Knut has that "witty" gem ready to throw out)

4) Someone posts "Yeah?" (7-to-1 for Jaburg, depending on whether he gets here before JeffersonLA)

5) Someone yells "CUNT!" (Dead-even for the Welsh Cunt himself)

6) A bald joke within five posts (double-points if Nowhereman works it in the "Cunt!" post)

7) Someone says I need to get laid (no odds, because it's a generic response)

8) Someone posts "I'm sorry Pro. I hope you feel better. I know I always get pissy...." etc., etc. (Jerry, my money is on you)

9) The thread deteriorates into a back-and-forth running commentary with words like "playa", "pimp", "top rope", and "mentor" thrown about (Knut and Tim with dead-even odds)

10) The thread deteriorates into a back-and-forth running commentary about gay sex, and "Rob is gay", and the like (Hell, this one covers everyone from Grimm and Doc, to Nowhereman, Joe, and Rob himself)

11) The thread deteriorates into a back-and-forth running commentary about someone/everyone/no one wanting to get into Harley's pants (extra points in a "pics or stfu" graemlin is used)

12) Someone posts something here drunk (I'm looking at you, "Membership Page")

Yeah, I'm pissy. I'm edgy, and irritated. And, I don't know why. So, hopefully I'll just be able to contain it to this thread until the time passes.

Of course, I think it IS time for my annual Rant thread about the state of the boards. That's usually a lot of fun to watch...

I hate you.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
You feel agitated because you feel something ominous on the horizon and you can't quite place what it is but you know it's going to be bad.

Some dark scenario that is out of your control?

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
I know. I am. Really.

• 1) Someone emulates Elisa and tells me I'm being "cranky" (10-to-1 odds it's Sneaky)

2) A Midol Alt appears, or someone mentions about it being my "time of the month" (12-to-1 on Rex)

3) Someone retorts "Lately?" (15-to-1 Knut has that "witty" gem ready to throw out)

4) Someone posts "Yeah?" (7-to-1 for Jaburg, depending on whether he gets here before JeffersonLA)

6) A bald joke within five posts (double-points if Nowhereman works it in the "Cunt!" post)

8) Someone posts "I'm sorry Pro. I hope you feel better. I know I always get pissy...." etc., etc. (Jerry, my money is on you)

9) The thread deteriorates into a back-and-forth running commentary with words like "playa", "pimp", "top rope", and "mentor" thrown about (Knut and Tim with dead-even odds)

10) The thread deteriorates into a back-and-forth running commentary about gay sex, and "Rob is gay", and the like (Hell, this one covers everyone from Grimm and Doc, to Nowhereman, Joe, and Rob himself)

11) The thread deteriorates into a back-and-forth running commentary about someone/everyone/no one wanting to get into Harley's pants (extra points in a "pics or stfu" graemlin is used)

Yeah, I'm pissy.

That pretty much covers it.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
I know. I am. Really.

Yeah, I'm pissy. I'm edgy, and irritated. And, I don't know why. So, hopefully I'll just be able to contain it to this thread until the time passes.

Of course, I think it IS time for my annual Rant thread about the state of the boards. That's usually a lot of fun to watch...

I hate you.

Didn't you just come back from some sex filled anniversary weekend?

How the fuck are you pissy after that?

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
bad chicken salad?

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
sat on a bridge for a few days?

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Haven't been to Pensacola with a belly of Mojito's lately?

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Hmmm...bunny brings up some good possibilities.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Sand in the vagina?

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I read a book today!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I read your mom today.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
imposible!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
fully posable!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
and articulate

URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
I know. I am. Really.

I hate you.
People around here am just yank each others chains just to see what falls out. Keep your chain covered and it am won't get yanked on so much.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin

i think he bound up too. i don't recall a rant from last year.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny

No, I'm pretty sure there was one...

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts

can't be random interview stress.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts

heh.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts

heh.

or new hair growth.

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: big_pimp_tim
imposible!

Unpossible, even!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

Even money's on that it's you who starts it.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
heh

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
Dance puppets dance!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I can get the words "bald" and "cunt" into a post, merely by posting a picture!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Glacier16
Dance puppets dance!

Sometimes, it's just art...

In response:

• I'm not sure it's a foreboding, as much as it is a malaise.

Pretty much.

The anniversary was fantastic. However, I've still had this edgy irritation, and I don't know why.

No, the chicken salad always fucking rocks.

After that bridge collapse, I've tended to try and avoid them, you know?

I'm not even certain what a "Mojito" is, really. And, fuck Pensacola. I'm hoping I'll never have to go there again. Too hot. Sheesh.

She brings up some drunk possibilities, perhaps.

Nope, vagina is granule-free. I double-checked. And douched.

Was it a picture book?

If by "read", you mean "imagined having sex with", that doesn't surprise me. It disturbs me. But, doesn't surprise.

Impossible has two S's in it, Timothy. Just saying.

But can you put your legs behind your head?

Well-spoken, even.

The wisdom of the cavemen should always be heeded. Unless it's those annoying fucking Geico cavemen. Fuck those guys.

I'm not sure what "bound up" means. But, my "rant" from last year was my opinions about the state of the boards. It made people talk. I enjoyed it.

She's right.

I retired from Random Interviews when I turned modship over to Harley. You'll have to ask her to do them now.

Don't laugh, bitch. I've still got "never-before-seen" material safely saved on my laptop. Yeah...

It took this long for a hair joke? Shameful.

Are bald jokes really that funny in the 21st century? Seriously?

Stop stealing Ralph Wiggums material, Jerry.

Why is even money on me starting it? Why not Joe, or Knut, or any of the rest of the ones that bug her? When's the last time I said anything about that to her? Or, are you just pausing to interject because you like trying to tool on me?

Yeah? How is it funny if it's meaningless?

Nowhereman and Jaburg's photoshoppe skills can't be beaten.

Now, everyone here PISS OFF!

No, really.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
could pro be cranky cause his cunt's dried up and he's lost all his eggs? or maybe he's cranky cause now that he's supposedly not doing interviews cause he's not a mod of this forum that he doesn't have something to potential waste time on? or maybe his cunt's crying cause it misses grim and the Alabama steam whistle.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
This is the greatest "Man, I'm pissy lately..." thread ever!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
You forgot the 2000 points.No wonder Pro is cranky.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
2,000 points!

(Thanks, al...)

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Glacier16
Dance puppets dance!

Sometimes, it's just art...

In response:

[list]

I'm not even certain what a "Mojito" is, really.

That's just sad.

Great drink - you should try it.

Quote:
She's right.

Usually am.

Quote:
I retired from Random Interviews when I turned modship over to Harley. You'll have to ask her to do them now.

Hell no.

Quote:
Don't laugh, bitch. I've still got "never-before-seen" material safely saved on my laptop. Yeah...

Fuck.

You still have it?

For reals?

Blackmail.

Fuck.

Quote:
Why is even money on me starting it? Why not Joe, or Knut, or any of the rest of the ones that bug her? When's the last time I said anything about that to her? Or, are you just pausing to interject because you like trying to tool on me?

Because.

Again because.

Never.

Probably.

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
2,000 points!

(Thanks, al...)

Got yer back,dude.....in a total non-Rob way of course.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Allan comes through with my points-prop. Preesh, Al.

Sneaky rambled on and on about "cunts" and stuff. If anyone's good with anagrams and hieroglyphics, please translate that mess of a lucid thought for me. Thanks.

And, Harley takes time from her pillow-fight with Pig Iran to give me some intelligent conversation. Mucho appreciato...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Sneaky rambled on and on about "cunts" and stuff. If anyone's good with anagrams and hieroglyphics, please translate that mess of a lucid thought for me. Thanks.

There was a time I could translate it, but even babelfish has its limits!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts

And, Harley takes time from her pillow-fight with Pig Iran to give me some intelligent conversation. Mucho appreciato...

That's what I'm here for.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
to pillow fight pig iran...?

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
You leave my pillows out of this...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
We all wish you would leave your pillows out more often!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard