Originally Posted By: Cowgirl Jack
On a happier note...

For some reason when I'm sick, I have to watch Disney movies. Something about chicken soup and Dumbo, I suppose...

This is a GREAT remaster. On my old VHS, Bagherra was just an inky black mess. This is nice...very nice...

And it's one of the few movies that didn't bug me how different it was from the novels. Then again, I was probably the only kid that read Kipling at age nine.

I'm tempted to see if the Chuck Jones's version is on Netflix. I heard it's closer to the book.

One of my favorite Disney flicks. It was the last one Disney worked on before he died. I didn't know that Chuck Jones had a version. Gotta track that down.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi