Originally Posted By: The New Adventures of Old PJP
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman

when I was young and this movie first came out on video I believe I watched it something like 100 times in the first few months. I still watch it whenever it's on. One of my favorites.

Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
Its what, 21 years old and its taken til now for me to see it.
Always thought that it was like a kids film, but had heard rumours it was one of those films like Shrek or the old Batman tv show where it worked on two levels.
Kids can watch it and get their enjoyment out of it as a fairy tale, but there is also another level of humour thats aimed directly at adults, making it essentially a different film to what kids see.
Gotta agree, its a great film.
I'm annoyed with myself for waiting this long to see it!

One of my favorites - so many quotable lines in this!

Just saw this over the weekend:

And boy did it suck. Disney took a cute idea and bled it dry. Then they kicked it's hollow carcass until it was unrecognizable from how good it originally was. Awful.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi