Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: whomod
...if G-Man and his fellow Republicans....

Where did I say I did this, or even approved of it? The fact I mentioned something was happening does not imply endorsement or participation.

Furthermore, whomod, it's no secret that I live in New York. New York is a closed primary state. Therefore, as a registered Republican, I couldn't vote in the Democrat primary, or any other primary outside my party.

For someone who likes to pretend he's sophisticated about how politics works, you sometimes display some very woeful ignorance of the processes.

Well you didn't but you did mention it. With no hint of dissaproval. If I assumed you approved of it then my mistake.

Second, on the same note you sound about me, I'd assume that you were politically sophisticated enough to know that there is no such thing as a "Democrat primary". As I've said innumerable times in the past, it tends to make one sound like an ignorant dittohead when one repeats the politically motivated renaming of a political party espoused by the likes of Limbaugh, despite the fact that everyone outside of the fringe right knows that there is no "Democrat Party" or "Democrat Primary".

Thirdly, I have no idea where you live. Why should I?