Obama's Other Spiritual Mentors:

• [H]e also has James Meeks... an Obama delegate from Chicago in a church pulpit saying, "We don't have slave masters, we got mayors! But they are still the same white people who are presiding over systems where black people are not able to be educated. You got some preachers that are house n———! You got some elected officials that are house n———! Rather than them try and break this up, they're gonna fight you to protect that white man!"

[H]e has a third spiritual mentor, Rev. Michael Pfleger [who has] stated: "I stick up for Louis Farrakhan because he is another person that the media has chosen to define how they want to do it. And they demonize how they want to demonize somebody. I know the man, Louis Farrakhan. He is a great man. I have great respect for him, ho has done an awful lot for people and this country, black, white, and brown. He's a friend of mine."

Rev. Pfleger "is known for climbing ladders to deface liquor billboards." In another demonstration at Chuck's Gun Shop, owned by John Riggio, Rev. Pfleger told the crowd: "We're going to find you and snuff you out....Like a rat you're going to hide. But like a rat, we're going to catch you and pull you out....We're going to snuff out John Riggio." Rev. Pfleger also promised: "We're going to snuff out legislators that are voting against our gun laws. We're coming for you because we're not going to sit idly."

So, of all the priests, ministers, preachers, rabbis, imams, clerics, gurus, monks and medicine men in Chicago, Obama just happens to pick these three.

If three strikes means you're out; what does three spiritual mentors who sound hateful and unhinged mean?