This is an attempt to get the rise out of the feminists. I think it's bullshit but in this day and age, you can't be a presidential candidate and refer to a woman that's not your wife or daughter as sweetie.

And apparently, you can't say tar baby if you are a Republican. I was just watching an interview on MSNBC between Norah O'Donnell and Rep. Tom Davis, the Republican congressman that likened the party brand to bad dogfood. In a memo he wrote he referenced that Obama could have a bit of a "tar baby" on his hands with regards with regards to his problem with hispanic voters.

O'Donnell took him to task for his bad choice of phrase. I called bullshit immediately. I knew what the guy was trying to say...that Obama had a sticky situtaion on his hands. I wasn't offended so why was tis white woman getting all idignant when it wasn't necessary? She also jumped on him for spelling Obama's name wrong..."barrack" vs "barack"...as if the guy had actually typed it himself and gleefully got a chubbie for adding an extra R to his name.

It's bullshit like that that adds to the racial divide. Don't fucking defend me when I don't need defending.

Last edited by THE Bastard; 2008-05-15 6:37 PM. Reason: for spelling and clarity

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love