25+ posts
I WANNA BUMP!

Rob's board fears the BUMP!
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap
Not to worry, my fellow Insurgents just aren't used to the extraordinarily high level of deceit, treachery and hypocrisy that you all practice here. See, that's exactly why we have our four little rules at the Insurgency; that way we all know where we stand.

If you guys are so honest and forthright, how come you're all hiding behind avatars? See that pic to the left? 100% pure Snarf, baby!

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
Not to worry, my fellow Insurgents just aren't used to the extraordinarily high level of deceit, treachery and hypocrisy that you all practice here. See, that's exactly why we have our four little rules at the Insurgency; that way we all know where we stand.

If you guys are so honest and forthright, how come you're all hiding behind avatars? See that pic to the left? 100% pure Snarf, baby!

WHAT THE BUMP DO YOU CALL THAT PICTURE OF A BALD HEADED QUEER ON YOUR PROFILE?

AN AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ba Ba Bumpster; 2008-05-25 1:38 AM. Reason: editted back for the bump
Colonel
100+ posts
Colonel
100+ posts
No, that's Gillberg from WWF

Last edited by Captain Sammitch; 2008-05-25 1:37 AM.
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster

AN AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, an avatar depicting my ACTUAL PICTURE. I don't use animated gifs of the Hof, pictures of dead actors from Bonanza, or anything else.

All hail King Snarf!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: Ollie North
having trouble adjusting to the fact that hypocrisy runs thick through the veins of this board

if that's the worst we're being accused of, I'll take it as a compliment.

I knew that you would. In fact, I said so in my post. Thank you for being soooo predictable.

Zzap!

should I apologize for hurting your friends' feelings? will that help bring you closure?

If you're referring to whomod and the vile posts made by "whomod's daughter", we'll tell you when we're prepared to allow you to sue for clemency.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster

AN AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, an avatar depicting my ACTUAL PICTURE. I don't use animated gifs of the Hof, pictures of dead actors from Bonanza, or anything else.

HOW MANY BUMPING PEOPLE USE AN ACTUAL PIC? DOES SAMMITCH ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THE AVATER HE USES FOR HIS HALO OBSESSION? I DON'T BUMP SO!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ba Ba Bumpster; 2008-05-25 1:42 AM. Reason: editted back cause Sammitch is stupid
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
having trouble adjusting to the fact that hypocrisy runs thick through the veins of this board

I knew that you would. In fact, I said so in my post. Thank you for being soooo predictable.

Zzap!

should I apologize for hurting your friends' feelings? will that help bring you closure?

If you're referring to whomod and the vile posts made by "whomod's daughter", we'll tell you when we're prepared to allow you to sue for clemency.

Zzap!

I didn't ask about overhyped nonsense that's been blown sadly out of proportion. I just wanted to know what we could do to help your guys feel less butthurt in here.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Colonel
100+ posts
Colonel
100+ posts
 Quote:
I didn't ask about overhyped nonsense that's been blown sadly out of proportion. I just wanted to know what we could do to help your guys feel less butthurt in here.

wanna suck me off?

Last edited by Captain Sammitch; 2008-05-25 1:44 AM.
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

We're not "hiding" behind avatars. It's not our fault that you don't have a rule against using avatars. And how do we know that you're not an avatar yourself?

As for that being 100% Snarf, I believe you. If it were me, though, I'd be just a little less eager to promote that publicly until I spent a few months at a gym. And at the Hair Club for Men.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Listen, I understand you hit every branch of the ugly tree on your way down, and that's why you're sensitive about not posting your picture. But don't take it out on me.

All hail King Snarf!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

Zzap!

Whoopsie, my bad. I misunderstood your question. As for helping us feel less butthurt, I guess I could go for a nice deep tissue massage, and if you could wash my car that would be swell. Oh, and I have some sewing that needs to be done.

When can I expect you?

Zzap!

Colonel
100+ posts
Colonel
100+ posts
he's not the one who brought it up

Last edited by Captain Sammitch; 2008-05-25 1:45 AM.
25+ posts
25+ posts
Sammitch fears the BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Listen, I understand you hit every branch of the ugly tree on your way down, and that's why you're sensitive about not posting your picture. But don't take it out on me.

I don't get it. What makes you so certain that isn't me in my Avatar?

(Man, sometimes I just kill myself. I am that good.)

Zzap!

P.S. Thanks for reviving the whole "ugly tree branch" genre. I hadn't heard it used in the last 20 years or so.

Last edited by Captain Zzap; 2008-05-25 1:46 AM.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Zzap!

Zzap!

Whoopsie, my bad. I misunderstood your question. As for helping us feel less butthurt, I guess I could go for a nice deep tissue massage, and if you could wash my car that would be swell. Oh, and I have some sewing that needs to be done.

When can I expect you?

Zzap!

just step on back from your computer and wait right there by the door. I'll be over any moment now.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

Zzap!

When can I expect you?

Zzap!

just step on back from your computer and wait right there by the door. I'll be over any moment now.

Uh oh! Hang on a minute, I'm not wearing any clothes. I like to post in the nude.

Zzap!

Colonel
100+ posts
Colonel
100+ posts
bump indeed

Last edited by Captain Sammitch; 2008-05-25 1:48 AM.
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts

We're not "hiding" behind avatars. It's not our fault that you don't have a rule against using avatars. And how do we know that you're not an avatar yourself?

As for that being 100% Snarf, I believe you. If it were me, though, I'd be just a little less eager to promote that publicly until I spent a few months at a gym. And at the Hair Club for Men.

Zzap!

I'm not ashamed of how I look. The fact that you Insufferable Forum clowns clearly are (of your appearance, not mine), speaks volumes.

Also, note how you don't complain about the lack of rules in regards to avatars.

All hail King Snarf!

25+ posts
25+ posts
BUMP

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Uh oh! Hang on a minute, I'm not wearing any clothes. I like to post in the nude.

Zzap!

how are you typing if you're right there by the door?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Colonel
100+ posts
Colonel
100+ posts
voice command

Last edited by Captain Sammitch; 2008-05-25 1:50 AM.
25+ posts
25+ posts

Zzap!

Sammitch fears the bu-ump
Sammitch fears the bu-ump

25+ posts
25+ posts
Sammitch is a bi-itch
Sammitch is a bi-itch

25+ posts
25+ posts
Sammitch sucks on co-ock
Sammitch sucks on co-ock

25+ posts
25+ posts
Sammitch hates pu-ssy
Sammitch hates pu-ssy

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

I'm not ashamed of how I look. The fact that you Insufferable Forum clowns clearly are (of your appearance, not mine), speaks volumes.

Also, note how you don't complain about the lack of rules in regards to avatars.

I'm not saying you should be ashamed of the way you look, I'm saying I would be ashamed if I looked like that. Touchy about our appearance, are we?

"Note how you don't complain about the lack of rules in regards to avatars." I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Are there rules that we're not aware of? Sorry, I really don't follow.

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

That's where my computer is.

Although, I'm more concerned about the fact you weren't put off by my admitted nudity.

Zzap!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
lololol! he's calling me gay! that's pretty zzapping funny!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
25+ posts
25+ posts
I'll show mercy on Sammitch and cease the bumping.

For now.

Colonel
100+ posts
Colonel
100+ posts

Last edited by Captain Sammitch; 2008-05-25 2:02 AM.
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
lololol! he's calling me gay! that's pretty zzapping funny!

Well, I don't like to toot my own horn, especially if you're willing to toot it for me. NO TEETH!

Zzap!

25+ posts
25+ posts
For old times sake.

Bump

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
memories....

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Ignore Snarf and his avatars argument everyone.
He is a WBVC, and is a fag!

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
You suck Sammitch.

Fascist goat fucker.

Last edited by Captain Sammitch; 2008-06-14 11:45 PM.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Not to worry, my fellow Insurgents just aren't used to the extraordinarily high level of deceit, treachery and hypocrisy that you all practice here. See, that's exactly why we have our four little rules at the Insurgency; that way we all know where we stand. If you've got half your members saying there are no rules and the other half editing and deleting posts so as not to be made to look even stupider than he/she already does, than it just reflects poorly back on you and your board.

But wait; I know, I know, "we don't care because we're hard core badasses". Well, I respectfully disagree; I think you're immature, egomaniacs with serious delusions of adequacy. Even the very worst of the Insurgency posters is capable of exercising restraint and "playing by the rules".

I'm sure you'll take the "immature, egomaniacs" line as a compliment and everything else as a sign of "gayness", but IMHO that makes you all just that much sadder as a group.

Zzap!

\:lol\:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Pro agrees!

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

Zzap!

Zzap!

When can I expect you?

Zzap!

Zzap!

No wonder he didn't want his kids around.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard