Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Prometheus: The Insurgency boards called me with the top-secret password to the top secret board.

Halo82: [incredulous] Prometheus, message boards don't call people!

Pro: [shrugs] Yours did.

+1000 Rack Points...

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
I guess the concept of loyalty is completely foreign to you. Admit it. You came back to talk about Green Lantern.

See Mxy, Halo hates loyalty to anything...anyone...any opinion...that is not in some relation connected to himself. For example, he hates me for my loyalty to others. He hates when I am loyal to Joe Mama, Grimm, Nowhereman, BSAMS, and, pretty much the all the other posters I've hung out with for nine years (I mean fuck! Why would I be loyal to friends I've chosen to enjoy for almost a decade? I am obviously a 'sycophant'). He also hates that I won't give up the name of my contact. I think it pisses him off that not only have we broke him...not only has life broken him...but that a member of his own nerd posse is basically standing behind him, laughing, while giving him the finger. And it's killing him that I am the one that brought that to light with such little effort. But, hey, what are you going to do? All children grow up sooner or later. Here's hoping we savor the coming years, watching Halo mature before us...

That's his story and he's sticking to it!

Despite the fact it there's a diffrence between being loyal and being a sycophant. But that's a diffrence Pro' doesn't want to acknowledge.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
rob is very serious about sucking.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Alright gaylo, listen up. Someone on the insurgency boards that you guys gave admin abilities does not like you or the rest of you circle jerk tards. Is that really that hard to believe since you are the whipping boy of multiple message boards? You and the rest of your mindless sheep have made it impossible for anyone to like any of you due to your mental disabilities. Do you understand that? You have ostricised yourselves from the majority of the internet. Do not think for one second you are in the right. You get all pissy when someone doesn't agree with you and instead of being an adult and walking away you call them hackers and other names. You and the rest of your friends are just simply wastes. You have shown us that you are nothing than a three year old in a mans body. You serve no purpose other than to be the internets whipping boy. Is that what you want to be? Is your life so fucked up that you would rather get harassed and insulted than be alone? Are you that fucking co-dependant? Are you really that fucking insecure? You are not on some moral crusade to prove yourself right, you are a fucked up little boy who will do anything for attention. That is what you are now and that is what you will always be.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Alright gaylo, listen up. Someone on the insurgency boards that you guys gave admin abilities does not like you or the rest of you circle jerk tards. Is that really that hard to believe since you are the whipping boy of multiple message boards? You and the rest of your mindless sheep have made it impossible for anyone to like any of you due to your mental disabilities. Do you understand that? You have ostricised yourselves from the majority of the internet. Do not think for one second you are in the right. You get all pissy when someone doesn't agree with you and instead of being an adult and walking away you call them hackers and other names. You and the rest of your friends are just simply wastes. You have shown us that you are nothing than a three year old in a mans body. You serve no purpose other than to be the internets whipping boy. Is that what you want to be? Is your life so fucked up that you would rather get harassed and insulted than be alone? Are you that fucking co-dependant? Are you really that fucking insecure? You are not on some moral crusade to prove yourself right, you are a fucked up little boy who will do anything for attention. That is what you are now and that is what you will always be.

Uh-Oh. Sounds like rex is having a "meltdown".

See it's easy to say all this. It's easy to throw out accusations like "you are the whipping boy of multiple boards". It's easy to use the generic internet argument of "you can't except someone else's opinion". But can you back it up?

Of all the boards I post at I've been kicked off two. One, I calmly asked somebody to stop trolling, the mod didn't like that and gave me an infraction so I told her to go fuck herself. I was banned from Comicboards cause I planned a raid there cause some of the mods are TRULY draconian cocksuckers. And I left here because you are a bunch of hypocritical assholes that just like any excuse you can find to talk shit about others regardless of whether it's true or not (proved by everything you just said). DCMB, CBR, Newsrama, the Insurgency, Marvel Boards. I'm still there. And I'm not diffrent there then I am here. If I think someone is spewing bullshit I call them out. Some boards handle diffrently then others.

You go off about me not excepting other people's opinion? You a guy who obsessed over Beardguy? You, the troll under the bridge looking for any excuse you can find to tackle someone just so you can keep your mind off your own miserable life?

And what does maturity have to do with letting you fuckers hack our boards? What's mature about that? Do I believe it's possible there's a rat? Sure, it's possible, but I know bullshit when I hear it and Pro is most definetly full of shit. You're not asking us to be mature, rex. You are asking us to be as weak, blind, selective, immature, misenthropic, egotisitical, arrogant, and hateful as you all are.

And considering how you've been in lock step with your fellow whores the whole way (for the exception of Wonderboy) you have NO right to call anybody co-dependant. You guys talk about loyalty when it suits but when we come here to back up Whomod you call him "weak" cause he can't handle himself. So are you getting involved with me saying Pro' is a hacker cause you don't think he can handle himself?

So please, back up your statements with the facts you talk about? My guess is you won't. My guess is just like Joe Mama, Prometheus, and Grimm you'll just make alotta noise with no substance.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

See it's easy to say all this. It's easy to throw out accusations like "you are the whipping boy of multiple boards". It's easy to use the generic internet argument of "you can't except someone else's opinion". But can you back it up?

Of all the boards I post at I've been kicked off [of] two. One, I calmly asked somebody to stop trolling, the mod didn't like that and gave me an infraction so I told her to go fuck herself. I was banned from Comicboards cause I planned a raid there cause some of the mods are TRULY draconian cocksuckers. And I left here because you are a bunch of hypocritical assholes that just like any excuse you can find to talk shit about others regardless of whether it's true or not (proved by everything you just said). DCMB, CBR, Newsarama, the Insurgency, Marvel Boards. I'm still there. And I'm not different there then I am here. If I think someone is spewing bullshit I call them out. Some boards handle differently then others.

You go off about me not accepting other people's opinion? You, a guy who obsessed over Beardguy? You, the troll under the bridge looking for any excuse you can find to tackle someone just so you can keep your mind off your own miserable life?

And what does maturity have to do with letting you fuckers hack our boards? What's mature about that? Do I believe it's possible there's a rat? Sure, it's possible, but I know bullshit when I hear it and Pro is most definitely full of shit. You're not asking us to be mature, rex. You are asking us to be as weak, blind, selective, immature, misanthropic, egotisitical, arrogant, and hateful as you all are.

And considering how you've been in lock step with your fellow whores the whole way (for the exception of Wonderboy) you have NO right to call anybody co-dependent. You guys talk about loyalty when it suits but when we come here to back up Whomod you call him "weak" cause he can't handle himself. So are you getting involved with me saying Pro' is a hacker cause you don't think he can handle himself?

So please, back up your statements with the facts you talk about? My guess is you won't. My guess is just like Joe Mama, Prometheus, and Grimm you'll just make a_lot [of] noise with no substance.

also, you left out

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Also in your defense, you are a fucking dolt, so we really shouldn't expect much from you.

Did you steal that line from Mikey too?

No, Prometheus hacked the Insurgency archives while looking for good reading material and sent it to me in a top secret, encrypted file.

The password was "robs sucks". Seriously.

Coulda been worse. Coulda been "ollie".

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

Um no, you're the one having a meltdown. Pay attention.

Quote:

You are the whipping boy of every forum you post in. You're just too retarded to realize it. I can back up my opinion with facts. We made you run away with your tail between your legs months ago. Then you came crawling back because you needed the attention.

Quote:
Of all the boards I post at I've been kicked off two. One, I calmly asked somebody to stop trolling, the mod didn't like that and gave me an infraction so I told her to go fuck herself.

Let me guess, this guy was "trolling" because he didn't agree with you? You telling the mod to go fuck herself is just another sign of you being an immature child.

Quote:
I was banned from Comicboards cause I planned a raid there cause some of the mods are TRULY draconian cocksuckers.

I read your posts there. You cried because people didn't agree with you. Nothing more, nothing less. Another sign of mental retardation.

Quote:
And I left here because you are a bunch of hypocritical assholes that just like any excuse you can find to talk shit about others regardless of whether it's true or not (proved by everything you just said).

You left because we made you cry. I actually tried to get along with you at first but you had a hissy fit meltdown. We make fun of people here. We make fun of each other. We poke people when they react. Any bad thing that happened to you here was your own damn fault.

Quote:
You go off about me not excepting other people's opinion? You a guy who obsessed over Beardguy? You, the troll under the bridge looking for any excuse you can find to tackle someone just so you can keep your mind off your own miserable life?

We got rid of beardguy because he wanted to turn this forum into his own personal faggot-star trek-space blog. He was also a child molester. He knew better than to post here. He might be the only person more oblivious to facts than you are.

Quote:
And what does maturity have to do with letting you fuckers hack our boards? What's mature about that? Do I believe it's possible there's a rat? Sure, it's possible, but I know bullshit when I hear it and Pro is most definetly full of shit. You're not asking us to be mature, rex. You are asking us to be as weak, blind, selective, immature, misenthropic, egotisitical, arrogant, and hateful as you all are.

Pro can't even remember what e-mail account he used to make his myspace account. He didn't hack anything. You helmet wearers have a traitor and instead of going after that person you attack pro, the person who has tried to get along with you guys more than anyone else here.

Quote:
And considering how you've been in lock step with your fellow whores the whole way (for the exception of Wonderboy) you have NO right to call anybody co-dependant. You guys talk about loyalty when it suits but when we come here to back up Whomod you call him "weak" cause he can't handle himself. So are you getting involved with me saying Pro' is a hacker cause you don't think he can handle himself?

Whomod is a weak person. He never thinks for himself. He copies and pastes shit instead of forming his own opinion. He freaked out so badly over his fake daughters id that he called the police on me. He's as much of a failure as you are. As for getting along with others here? Guess what! Thats what happens when you're not a retarded fucknut. Its something you will never understand.

Quote:
So please, back up your statements with the facts you talk about? My guess is you won't. My guess is just like Joe Mama, Prometheus, and Grimm you'll just make alotta noise with no substance alotta noise with no substance.

You will always call facts "alotta noise with no substance" because you don't know what a fact is. You are unable to see your own faults so you attack everyone around you. You are a loser in every imaginable way.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I check my PM inbox and what do I see? A little gift from an anonymous source...

"Fucking asshole"? Halo, I'm hurt. I thought we were getting along.

I... I... I don't know what to say.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Now I'm curious: did you follow that up with your reply to my post? You know, the one where you wondered what was wrong with your quote?

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
And I left here because you are a bunch of hypocritical assholes that just like any excuse you can find to talk shit about others regardless of whether it's true or not (proved by everything you just said).

but u didnt leave...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Halo82 content User Haloveous
2000+ posts 20 minutes 31 seconds ago Making a new reply
Forum: off topic and offensive posts
Thread: Re: The super secter RKMBs raid planning thread just for RKMBs members and not gaysurgery posters

20 minutes. This one is gonna be epic!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Thread: Re: The super secter RKMBs raid planning thread just for RKMBs members and not gaysurgery posters

It takes him longer than most...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
I check my PM inbox and what do I see? A little gift from an anonymous source...

"Fucking asshole"? Halo, I'm hurt. I thought we were getting along.

I... I... I don't know what to say.

MXY YOU'RE A HACKER!!!1!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:

Says who? You fucks consider any long post a meltdown. For you, these two posts are huge.

Quote:
You are the whipping boy of every forum you post in. You're just too retarded to realize it. I can back up my opinion with facts. We made you run away with your tail between your legs months ago. Then you came crawling back because you needed the attention.

Is that the best example you got? You say I should be mature and walk away yet when I did that 5 months ago you criticize me for it? I didn't run away, I'm sure you'll continue saying that like the weak minded simpleton you are. But I just didn't see the point of posting at a board that has a follower complex. I came back cause I consider Who a friend, cause I think your "Whomod's Daughter" alter was despicable, and because I know what it's like to be jumped by you mindless drones. See, I truly believe most of you guys aren't all that bright. I really really do. But I know you can read. I know you've seen Joe Mama throw the tantrums you accuse me off yet each of you chose to ignore that but then turn around and transfer it on me. That makes you the weakest of all gods creations.

Quote:
Let me guess, this guy was "trolling" because he didn't agree with you? You telling the mod to go fuck herself is just another sign of you being an immature child.

No, he was trolling cause even when I agreed with him on something he continued to pick a fight. I asked him to quit trolling because I didn't want it to escalate into a fight See, I'm a stubborn bastard. I know that. But it has nothing to do with wanting other people to agree with me so much as wanting to make my point. Stand my ground. To say or do what I think it right. If that intimidates you enough for you to malign it in the most unimaginative way possible (such as saying "you just have to have everyone agree with you) then I don't give a fuck.

Quote:
I read your posts there. You cried because people didn't agree with you. Nothing more, nothing less. Another sign of mental retardation.

Wanna quote me? What exactly defines whining in your eyes, rex? Am I suppose to just agree with everybody else? See I can easily turn around and take the easy road by saying that right now you are whining right now. Whining about my style of debating. I'm not going to do that though. Why? Cause I don't think you are whining. I think you are confused. You just can't grasp that somebody would be opposed to your precious board or that somebody could do something for reasons that aren't completely egocentric and so now you are lashing out at me cause like most people you reject what you don't understand.

Quote:
You left because we made you cry. I actually tried to get along with you at first but you had a hissy fit meltdown. We make fun of people here. We make fun of each other. We poke people when they react. Any bad thing that happened to you here was your own damn fault.

How many times you gonna repeat this same rationalization? You think if you repeat all this factless conjecture enough you'll believe it? Thing is, rex, you're biased. You want to believe this is true because it exculpates you and this whole board of any fault.

Quote:
Pro can't even remember what e-mail account he used to make his myspace account. He didn't hack anything. You helmet wearers have a traitor and instead of going after that person you attack pro, the person who has tried to get along with you guys more than anyone else here.

And how do I know that? Huh? How do I know you aren't just saying that just to help out your boy. It's in your best intrest to create distrust among us by saying there's a rat.

Quote:
Whomod is a weak person. He never thinks for himself. He copies and pastes shit instead of forming his own opinion. He freaked out so badly over his fake daughters id that he called the police on me. He's as much of a failure as you are. As for getting along with others here? Guess what! Thats what happens when you're not a retarded fucknut. Its something you will never understand.

You know what Ethos is? It's a rhetorical appeal using credibility by siting other people's info. Who is not a politician therefore it behooves him to back up what he's saying with more knowlegable people's opinions. It's called "facts". You know, that five letter word you've been trying to use against me all night. Yet here you are lambasting Who' for doing just that. And I happen to know he's capable of forming his own opinion. Hell, I'll dig you up 5 quotes where he's done just that. And I find this hypcoritical coming from you rex. Somebody who only comes in one volume of being a pessimistic discontent. Other then the occasional post about lesbians I don't think I've ever seen a post of yours that wasn't utterly base.

Quote:
We got rid of beardguy because he wanted to turn this forum into his own personal faggot-star trek-space blog. He was also a child molester. He knew better than to post here. He might be the only person more oblivious to facts than you are.

There you go with your empty rhetoric about facts again.

Quote:
You will always call facts "alotta noise with no substance" because you don't know what a fact is. You are unable to see your own faults so you attack everyone around you. You are a loser in every imaginable way.

Where are your facts, rex? I don't see any. It's all opinion that you are trying to masquerade as fact.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

but u didnt leave...

What do you call the 5 months I was gone, moron?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Not as long as rex who spent like 40 mintues responding.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
What do you call the 5 months I was gone, moron?

Pee break?

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

I win again!

The Insurgency's New Moderatpr
25+ posts
The Insurgency's New Moderatpr
25+ posts
 Quote:

Says who? You fucks consider any long post a meltdown. For you, these two posts are huge.

Quote:

Is that the best example you got? You say I should be mature and walk away yet when I did that 5 months ago you criticize me for it? I didn't run away, I'm sure you'll continue saying that like the weak minded simpleton you are. But I just didn't see the point of posting at a board that has a follower complex. I came back cause I consider Who a friend, cause I think your "Whomod's Daughter" alter was despicable, and because I know what it's like to be jumped by you mindless drones. See, I truly believe most of you guys aren't all that bright. I really really do. But I know you can read. I know you've seen Joe Mama throw the tantrums you accuse me off yet each of you chose to ignore that but then turn around and transfer it on me. That makes you the weakest of all gods creations.

Quote:

No, he was trolling cause even when I agreed with him on something he continued to pick a fight. I asked him to quit trolling because I didn't want it to escalate into a fight See, I'm a stubborn bastard. I know that. But it has nothing to do with wanting other people to agree with me so much as wanting to make my point. Stand my ground. To say or do what I think it right. If that intimidates you enough for you to malign it in the most unimaginative way possible (such as saying "you just have to have everyone agree with you) then I don't give a fuck.

Quote:

Wanna quote me? What exactly defines whining in your eyes, rex? Am I suppose to just agree with everybody else? See I can easily turn around and take the easy road by saying that right now you are whining right now. Whining about my style of debating. I'm not going to do that though. Why? Cause I don't think you are whining. I think you are confused. You just can't grasp that somebody would be opposed to your precious board or that somebody could do something for reasons that aren't completely egocentric and so now you are lashing out at me cause like most people you reject what you don't understand.

Quote:

How many times you gonna repeat this same rationalization? You think if you repeat all this factless conjecture enough you'll believe it? Thing is, rex, you're biased. You want to believe this is true because it exculpates you and this whole board of any fault.

Quote:

And how do I know that? Huh? How do I know you aren't just saying that just to help out your boy. It's in your best intrest to create distrust among us by saying there's a rat.

Quote:

You know what Ethos is? It's a rhetorical appeal using credibility by siting other people's info. Who is not a politician therefore it behooves him to back up what he's saying with more knowlegable people's opinions. It's called "facts". You know, that five letter word you've been trying to use against me all night. Yet here you are lambasting Who' for doing just that. And I happen to know he's capable of forming his own opinion. Hell, I'll dig you up 5 quotes where he's done just that. And I find this hypcoritical coming from you rex. Somebody who only comes in one volume of being a pessimistic discontent. Other then the occasional post about lesbians I don't think I've ever seen a post of yours that wasn't utterly base.

Quote:

Quote:

Where are your facts, rex? I don't see any. It's all opinion that you are trying to masquerade as fact.

With the amount of time you spend geting your sister's panties in a bunch over people who kick your whiny ass over the interweb, it's no wonder the fighting forces do not want you, failo82.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Here you go asshole, 5 FACTS that prove Whomod can speak for himself-

Originally Posted By: Whomod
Then I guess if it's all a lie, Karl Rove and whatever Bush appointees and staffers will happily testify then to set us straight.

oh wait, only Siegelman and Ms. Simpson want to swear under oath. Rove just wants to discount their stories and testimony, from the safety of his FOX news chair and his print column where of course, he's NOT under any legal obligation to actually y'know, tell the truth.

No, it hasn't been proven, but the Administration sure is stonewalling. Not the sign of a clear conscience. And 60 Minutes, Seigelman, and subsequent media reports sure make a convincing case to Roves guilt and involvement. And as I've posted, when Rove is asked directly the question of involvement, he doesn't answer with a definitive answer. He talks around the question. If there's' nothing here, then Rove has nothing to try to evade and nothing to hide. He sure doesn't act like it though. And you're content to ignore all that and parse disclaimers.

I dunoo.. I hate Democrats who besmirch the Party's integrity and honesty. Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps a better tack for your party is to toss these people out and demand they come clean under oath if there really is nothing there, there rather than repeatedly trying to defend them beyond the threshold of common sense?

There is a reason the Republican Party is doing so badly nationwide and it has nothing to do with not being Republican enough. These Bush people, as my 2 quotes say, have damaged the Republican brand so badly as to the GOP name being in the toilet right now. Contrary to what you may believe about my thinking, having the gOp destroyed is not conducive to democracy in general. a vigorous debate is healthy. What I've always objected to is just the sort of thing McLellan is harping on. The use of propaganda, distortion, and attack on any critic as an enemy of America. Which is the spot the GOP has rested their fortunes on for this past decade, especially after 9/11 and are just now reaping the fruits of that kind of Mccarthyite tactic and mindset.

http://www.rkmbs.com/...9858#Post959858

And for the millionth time i have to ask

SO WHAT?

The nominee is going to be picked based on the delegate count. This isn't something new. And if we're discussing popular votes, Hillary still only can claim that if you do creative accounting.

Do you mean to tell me that not one single person in Michigan, including Detroit wanted to vote for Obama or would in a general election?

The fantasy is almost over MEM. Thank goodness.

http://www.rkmbs.com/...9459#Post959459

I did. I have to go to work right now but if not it'd be real easy to quote a bunch of posts, and not just from recently, where gay sex is discussed ad naseum. It's pathological!

Now back to the subject at hand.

While this obviously will be devastating to Hillary, Obama at least should benefit from this being Hillary's last desperate straw that'll sway the final supers his way. and more importantly, comparing Obama to RFK, however tasteless and frankly, disgusting, will hopefully remind the boomer generation of the last time there was a candidate that advocated real substantial social change and how they supported that candidate wholeheartedly.

Being compared to RFK, especially after getting endorsed by Ted Kennedy and having HIM compare Obama to RFK himself, is not a bad place to be actually. So Hillary may have inadvertently helped him with boomers by reminding them of the unfulfilled promise of the Kennedy campaign.

http://www.rkmbs.com/...9409#Post949409

Look at how and when he uses people real names. It's always when he's talking down to them, like some fucking parent or something.

Real names are just more ammo for him and he likes the advantage.

http://www.rkmbs.com/...5751#Post945751

Yep. receiving the usual sentence from the Hague for murdering thousands in an unprovoked war is the same thing as an assassination.

That's all Whomod. Not quoting any other source. But my guess is that you'll just ignore this in the typical Rob's Whore fashion of projecting ignorance on me or some wild accusation of him getting those ideas from MoveOn.org. To latter I'll respond that dismissing any thought other then right wing propaganda as radical left wing kool-aid drinking is clear cut tactic of Bill O'Reilly and other fanatical right wing stooges. Which makes you, BSAMS, Wonder Boy, and Pariah the real weak ones.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: starheartcollective
 Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

With the amount of time you spend geting your sister's panties in a bunch over people who kick your whiny ass over the interweb, it's no wonder the fighting forces do not want you, failo82.

Well if it's my first favorite collective of losers. How you been Ares? Have you adjusted to being back from the dead yet?

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
A long winded post where halo82 sucks whomod cock.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Poor Halo.

Not only is he as sharp as a sack of wet hair, he continues to lie to himself over Pro being a hacker, and that the Insurgency dumbfucks (who lock their board in a cowardly move) did anything but get destroyed during their own failed "raid".

He will never get any smarter, but maybe one day he can stop being a liar...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

I win again!

Actually it looks like you just crumbled. That's how it looks to intelligent people anyway.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Halo82 User Haloveous
2000+ posts 06/04/08 12:02 AM Private

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts

He's looking up better ways to say "I'm a douchebag".

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Poor Halo.

Not only is he as sharp as a sack of wet hair, he continues to lie to himself over Pro being a hacker, and that the Insurgency dumbfucks (who lock their board in a cowardly move) did anything but get destroyed during their own failed "raid".

He will never get any smarter, but maybe one day he can stop being a liar...

Speaking of lying, how many times have I pointed out we could have a traitor that you've conveniently ignored? At least 2 or 3. Buddy, you are a broken record. "The Insurgency is cowardly" blah blah. The only reason we have to believe that Pro didn't hack the board is the word of you assholes. Which doesn't mean much.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Retard, you're the one ignoring the fact that you have a traitor.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Speaking of lying, how many times have I pointed out we could have a traitor that you've conveniently ignored? At least 2 or 3.

Hey, I'm just looking out for you. The more you accuse us of hacking your board, the sillier you'll feel when the truth comes out.

Oh, and I hope you had time to buy everything you needed. YOU BIG JERK.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Retard, you're the one ignoring the fact that you have a traitor.

Not fact, possibility. And I haven't ignored. Do I have shove more quotes down your ignorant mouth.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
MXY'S A HACKER!

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Its a fact! Someone gave out the admin password! God damn you're fucking dense.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Its a fact! Someone gave out the admin password! God damn you're fucking dense.

If not taking the word of you stupid assholes makes me dense than I can live with that.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
And a liar.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

If not taking the word of you stupid assholes makes me dense than I can live with that.

Oh, I think the issue of your stupidity goes well beyond this matter, my friend...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Rellik User Bringer of Change
100+ posts 06/04/08 12:14 AM Viewing a private message

Oh no! One of the heavyweights has been called in!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Halo82 User Haloveous
2000+ posts 06/04/08 12:21 AM Logging out
Rellik User Bringer of Change
100+ posts 06/04/08 12:20 AM Logging out

Awww...how cute.