Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#964731 2008-06-11 4:50 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

You guys are familiar with the movie, "Deliverance"? What am I saying? Look who I'm talking to; of course you're all familiar with Deliverance. I studied it in film school, not as a "how to" video like you guys, but still there's common ground here.

So anyway, I saw that my doppleganger (that's German for "twin"; 'cept I don't know how to make the .. oomlat over the "a", you'll have to forgive me) was here and thought I'd stop by to say "hi" to him/her/it.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

You guys are familiar with the movie, "Deliverance"? What am I saying? Look who I'm talking to; of course you're all familiar with Deliverance. I studied it in film school, not as a "how to" video like you guys, but still there's common ground here.

Zzap!

I really can picture you "talking" to your computer monitor. This failed raid really has unhinged you, hasn't it?

Does this mean you are still going through with your dreaded plans? You know, the other plans that would make you "as soulless as we are"? Would that make you a Nazi and a Stalinist, as well?

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
MisterJLA #964764 2008-06-11 5:14 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA

Zzap!

I really can picture you "talking" to your computer monitor. This failed raid really has unhinged you, hasn't it?

Does this mean you are still going through with your dreaded plans? You know, the other plans that would make you "as soulless as we are"? Would that make you a Nazi and a Stalinist, as well?

And I can picture you "degrading yourself by targeting a fellow member's innocent daughter then laughing about it while all the other morons here jump on to post really disgusting things about a 12-week old baby girl".

But, since you went to all the troubl of making a semi-intelligent post, I'll answer it in as serious a manner as possible.

No. Any good strategist adapts to changes and plans accordingly. And, I don't really think that I (speaking for me personally here, not on behalf of the insurgents) could sink that low. I'll admit that coming here and engaging you guys has shown a real depth of repressed anger I didn't know that I had, so in a way this is both fun AND therapeutic for me.

Here's a proposal: you guys maintain that anyone who takes the internet too seriously is wrong. Correct? Fine. I'll accept that and then ask you to apologize to whomod. If, as you maintain, the internet isn't real life and whomod had no business getting insulted, than it should also be nothing for you to apologize, right?

So go ahead and put your money where your mouth is and apologize. 'Cause otherwise it's just more bullshit.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Its really sad when you have to put words in our mouth's to prove your own (horribly wrong) points.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
You and whomod can go fuck yourselves.

That's as close to an apology as you're ever going to get.

\:\)

rex #964769 2008-06-11 5:26 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Its really sad when you have to put words in our mouth's to prove your own (horribly wrong) points.

Hey rexy!

Did you know that Rob made some posts in one of the other threads? You okay with that? Don't hurt him; it was probably my fault for provoking him. I'll take full responsibility for any consequences.

Anyway. Seriously, explain to me why I'm wrong. Maybe you guys are more enlightened than I am. I'm willing to accept that as a real and plausible explanation. Ask any of my Insurgents, when I make a mistake, I will always own up to it and apologize for my error.

Another proposal: I am willing to call a truce or if you prefer to establish some sort of "neutral zone" here, in a separate thread or forum, and discuss this rationally. No insults, no flaming (if you can help it), no jokes, just discuss it with me/us.

What do you say?

Zzap!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Very clever.

But I have to question this 'solution'. Since your guys seem to take the internet seriously, wouldn't any apology we make actually be hollow? How can such an apology satiate some of your more proactive members' need for retribution? Since you require an apology from this board for what one or two posters have done (if you're still sticking to the whole 'whomod's daughter' reason), wouldn't you, in turn, have to apologize for whoever made the alt of LLance's as yet genderless, unborn grandchild?

Lastly, if you guys do accept an apology, won't that mean that you'll leave and our fun will end?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
MisterJLA #964772 2008-06-11 5:28 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
You and whomod can go fuck yourselves.

That's as close to an apology as you're ever going to get.

\:\)

Excuse me, MR. Just Lickin' Anus, but the grown ups are talking, can you be quiet for a while? I'm sure Joe Mama will let you lick his anus while rexy and I work this out.

Thanks a bunch.

Zzap!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

Another proposal: I am willing to call a truce or if you prefer to establish some sort of "neutral zone" here, in a separate thread or forum, and discuss this rationally. No insults, no flaming (if you can help it), no jokes, just discuss it with me/us.

Thats an official surrender by their "leader". We win!

rex #964777 2008-06-11 5:33 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Thats an official surrender by their "leader". We win!

He already surrendered (see my sig for details). However, much like Halo and whomod, he enjoys being humiliated, so he can't stay away.

He'll stick around to be taunted some more. You'll see.

thedoctor #964780 2008-06-11 5:36 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Very clever.

But I have to question this 'solution'. Since your guys seem to take the internet seriously, wouldn't any apology we make actually be hollow? How can such an apology satiate some of your more proactive members' need for retribution? Since you require an apology from this board for what one or two posters have done (if you're still sticking to the whole 'whomod's daughter' reason), wouldn't you, in turn, have to apologize for whoever made the alt of LLance's as yet genderless, unborn grandchild?

Lastly, if you guys do accept an apology, won't that mean that you'll leave and our fun will end?

What's up, Doc?

Always love using that line. Interesting Fact: Bugs Bunny is one of my heroes.

Anyway. I agree, I am very clever.

Also, whether or not we take the internet seriously isn't really the question, is it? No, the question is whether or not you guys really believe your stated philosophy. If so, than apologizing should mean absolutely nothing to any of you and the person doing the apologizing shouldn't be thought of as weak in any way. Right? Therefore your agreeing to apologize isn't dependent on what I/we do in any way.

I don't require an apology from this board, just whoever made the alt or from Rob, on behalf of the board.

The ONLY reason I'm here is to support a friend. If you can't understand that, it's okay, I accept your view as a valid one.

I don't know anything about Llance's grandchild alt. Our Syd made some thread about it at the Insurgency, but I can't keep up with everything posted here. Regardless, if one of my Insurgents did, in fact, make that alt and post inappropriate things about an unborn child, you can bet the rent money that I will most certainly apologize to both Llance personally and to your boards. Obviously I don't take that shit lightly. And, I would apologize because it supports our stated philosophy.

Further, I would highly suggest you ban that alt. No parent or grandparent needs to read the shit. It's disrespectful to the member and speaks very poorly of the person making the post.

Zzap!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

I don't require an apology from this board, just whoever made the alt or from Rob, on behalf of the board.

You know I already admitted to being the whomods daughter alt, don't you?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

Then why attack the board as a whole? You know who made the alt because he told you. Why not concentrate on that one person? This would have gone so much easier for you if you had. As far as Rob apologizing, that's between you and him; though I don't understand why he should do it on behalf of the boards since that implies that everyone else needs to make one too.

The ONLY reason I'm here is to support a friend. If you [quote=Captain Zzap]can't understand that, it's okay, I accept your view as a valid one.

I understand friendship very well. If you'd ask people who know me in the really real world, they'd tell you that. Hell, I think I've even extended offers of assistance to people on this board as a friend when it'd help them. If you and I get along well enough, I might even do the same for you one day. But, as a friend, shouldn't you have made sure that the best action was taken? Maybe you should have checked out these boards first to see what was going on and if someone could have helped out find out who made the alt. Instead, you declare a raid and wind up making whomod and yourself the butt of even more jokes. It also seems to have made you do things you wouldn't normally do. I don't see how you made anything better at all with this.

I don't know anything about Llance's grandchild alt. Our Syd made some thread about it at the Insurgency, but I can't keep up with everything posted here. Regardless, if one of my Insurgents did, in fact, make that alt and post inappropriate things about an unborn child, you can bet the rent money that I will most certainly apologize to both Llance personally and to your boards. Obviously I don't take that shit lightly. And, I would apologize because it supports our stated philosophy.

Handle it how you will. That's your philosophy on your board.

Further, I would highly suggest you ban that alt. No parent or grandparent needs to read the shit. It's disrespectful to the member and speaks very poorly of the person making the post.

Zzap!

It's not what we do here. As you yourself have recently said, "You take the good. You take the bad. And there you have, the facts of life."

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
rex #964815 2008-06-11 5:58 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

You know I already admitted to being the whomods daughter alt, don't you?

Sorry, Mr. 32K, unlike you I have a life (really, rexy, nothing better to do than make 32,000 posts here) so I don't keep track of those things.

If we're ever going settle this so you guys can move on to another board, we're going to have to get you organized. Start pinning important stuff at the top of the forums so I can find them easily.

Thanks.

Zzap!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Pinning threads...is that how it is done at the Insugency? I know about locking top secret boards and banning lurkers, but what about pinned threads?

I didn't notice any the last time Prometheus was given a pass...ERRRRRRRRRR hacked the boards.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Yeah, I'll PM rob and tell him to change the boards just for you.

the last time someone did that I almost gave the tard heart attack and he went running with his tail (and some black dudes cock) between his legs.

thedoctor #964822 2008-06-11 6:07 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Then why attack the board as a whole? You know who made the alt because he told you. Why not concentrate on that one person? This would have gone so much easier for you if you had. As far as Rob apologizing, that's between you and him; though I don't understand why he should do it on behalf of the boards since that implies that everyone else needs to make one too.

The ONLY reason I'm here is to support a friend. If you [quote=Captain Zzap]can't understand that, it's okay, I accept your view as a valid one.

I understand friendship very well. If you'd ask people who know me in the really real world, they'd tell you that. Hell, I think I've even extended offers of assistance to people on this board as a friend when it'd help them. If you and I get along well enough, I might even do the same for you one day. But, as a friend, shouldn't you have made sure that the best action was taken? Maybe you should have checked out these boards first to see what was going on and if someone could have helped out find out who made the alt. Instead, you declare a raid and wind up making whomod and yourself the butt of even more jokes. It also seems to have made you do things you wouldn't normally do. I don't see how you made anything better at all with this.

Handle it how you will. That's your philosophy on your board.

Zzap!

It's not what we do here. As you yourself have recently said, "You take the good. You take the bad. And there you have, the facts of life."

I appreciate your honesty and seriousness, here Doc and will reply in kind.

Realistically if we had come here and just attacked rex, you guys would have jumped to his defense anyway. So, no loss there.

I'm actually glad to hear that you're a decent enough person to offer your assistance to friends. I do the same and that's one of the reasons why I'm here. You seem like a good enough guy, I'm sure we would get along quite well. As for declaring a "raid", well, I did come here and I did see the general attitude of the place. I saw how you treated Halo, and Oakley and Beardguy and some of the others. Based on that, I really didn't think that coming here and asking for anything would result in anything less than absolute and utter disdain and derision.

Exactly. My philosophy is my own and I actually follow it and back it up with both words and deeds. Why can't you guys do the same? Why can't rexy or Rob apologize? If it means nothing, than what is there to lose?

Ban it, don't ban it. Doesn't make a whit of difference to me, I just told you what I would do to further show my commitment to my philosophy.

Again, Doc, thanks for the civility.

Zzap!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Oakley was treated so poorly that when you tried to recruit him...

You know the rest.

MisterJLA #964828 2008-06-11 6:12 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Oakley was treated so poorly that when you tried to recruit him...

You know the rest.

Mr. Oakley's decision to come back here as a bootlicker to be kicked around further was his own to make. I don't agree with it and I don't see why he would do it, but then I've never understood why so many battered women go back to their abusive relationships, either. It's just a psychology that I don't understand.

And, I note that none of the others I contacted have been back here.

Zzap!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

Realistically if we had come here and just attacked rex, you guys would have jumped to his defense anyway. So, no loss there.

. he still doesnt get it....

and rex did apologize. i showed you the post in another thread...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
rex #964831 2008-06-11 6:14 PM
I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
Doc:

I apologized to Llance earlier on behalf of the entire Insurgency board. I'm pissed as hell at whoever made that alter. However, I'm not sure it was us, as no one has stepped up and claimed responsibility. I did ask for the guilty party to come forward, but so far they haven't. Here .

Again, I'm truly very sorry about the alter. Whether it was one of us or not, I'm sorry. That was just fucked up and unnecessary.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

. he still doesnt get it....

and rex did apologize. i showed you the post in another thread...

Hey Redundant's in the hizzy! That is how you kids refer to it these days, isn't it?

Boy, with all your "pussy" (or is that "posse") here you must be really feeling your oats. Good for you, run with it; boost that ego a little more and you might be able to start getting erections again, and rexy will like that.

Anyway, how's it hangin' homey? I'm guessing limp and barely visibly.

Zzap!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
well, i tried. Zzap seems to be more like halo each day he stays...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

Some might, but you wouldn't of had the board unity that you created by your all out attack. Many would have kept to the sidelines or even joined in.

I'm actually glad to hear that you're a decent enough person to offer your assistance to friends. I do the same and that's one of the reasons why I'm here. You seem like a good enough guy, I'm sure we would get along quite well. As for declaring a "raid", well, I did come here and I did see the general attitude of the place. I saw how you treated Halo, and Oakley and Beardguy and some of the others. Based on that, I really didn't think that coming here and asking for anything would result in anything less than absolute and utter disdain and derision.

You apparently didn't see much. Beardguy was treated badly by some on this board, but not all. Not the mob mentality that Halo likes to claim. As for Oakley, well, it's fucking Chris Oakley. You must have missed many of his posts threatening to punch people in the face and the like. You guys would probably have done the same to him. When it came down to Halo, he really wasn't here long enough to figure out how to move around these boards as he spent most of his time in the political forum, which tends to be more aggressive than the rest of the boards. The first time he tried, he gave up. Fact is, had he stuck it out, he'd just be another person on these boards.

I guess what I'm saying is that you took just a simple snap shot and tried to apply it whole cloth to the posters here. Hell, whomod was able to get along with people here once he began to venture out of the politics forum and leave the politics there. Our style is just different and more chaotic. BSAMS and I have gone rounds before just over the simple fact that one, if not both, of us were just fucking bored. No personal animosity or disdain. We just needed the distraction. We get along pretty damn well now because we don't take it seriously.

Exactly. My philosophy is my own and I actually follow it and back it up with both words and deeds. Why can't you guys do the same? Why can't rexy or Rob apologize? If it means nothing, than what is there to lose?

Rex isn't going to do it because it means something to you. As long as it does, he's going to get enjoyment out of the fact that he got an entire board in a tizzy all by himself with one alt. Plain and simple.

As far as Bobo is concerned, he's just fucking lazy. Ask JLA how long he's been waiting for that bowling trophy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
rex caused Zzap to become so unhinged that becoming more like Halo would be an improvement...

thedoctor #964848 2008-06-11 6:27 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Ask JLA how long he's been waiting for that bowling trophy.

Now that's just downright mean to bring that issue up...

thedoctor #964849 2008-06-11 6:27 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

Some might, but you wouldn't of had the board unity that you created by you all out attack. Many would have kept to the sidelines or even joined in.

You apparently didn't see much. Beardguy was treated badly by some on this board, but not all. Not the mob mentality that Halo likes to claim. As for Oakley, well, it's fucking Chris Oakley. You must have missed many of his posts threatening to punch people in the face and the like. You guys would probably have done the same to him. When it came down to Halo, he really wasn't here long enough to figure out how to move around these boards as he spent most of his time in the political forum, which tends to be more aggressive than the rest of the boards. The first time he tried, he gave up. Fact is, had he stuck it out, he'd just be another person on these boards.

I guess what I'm saying is that you took just a simple snap shot and tried to apply it whole cloth to the posters here. Hell, whomod was able to get along with people here once he began to venture out of the politics forum and leave the politics there. Our style is just different and more chaotic. BSAMS and I have gone rounds before just over the simple fact that one, if not both, of us were just fucking bored. No personal animosity or disdain. We just needed the distraction. We get along pretty damn well now because we don't take it seriously.

Rex isn't going to do it because it means something to you. As long as it does, he's going to get enjoyment out of the fact that he got an entire board in a tizzy all by himself with one alt. Plain and simple.

As far as Bobo is concerned, he's just fucking lazy. Ask JLA how long he's been waiting for that bowling trophy.

im redundant so ill just roll with this...

MisterJLA #964850 2008-06-11 6:28 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Ask JLA how long he's been waiting for that bowling trophy.

Now that's just downright mean to bring that issue up...

some day buddy. some day. right after i get my harley pic...

\:\(

Last edited by K-nutreturns; 2008-06-11 6:28 PM. Reason: no really.... :(

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Dammit, man! Try harder!

You can if you believe in yourself. Always remember that; it's something I learned from an ABC Afterschool Special back in 1977.

Zzap!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

Dammit, man! Try harder!

nope. im lazy and after all of these discussions it seems that you really arent worth the effort. good luck with that apology you already got...

thedoctor #964876 2008-06-11 6:40 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Some might, but you wouldn't of had the board unity that you created by your all out attack. Many would have kept to the sidelines or even joined in.

Possibly, but again I sincerely doubt it. You can't deny there's definitely a "mob" mentality here at some points.

Again, maybe not. Could have been a tactical error, or I could have been bored.

Ah, but I believe people can change. Call me crazy, call me a dreamer, but I believe that if we are persistent enough, either rex will apologize or just leave. It just becomes a battle of wills. I also think that eventually, some if not most of you guys are going to get tired of this and want it to end and get vocal about it. At that point, rexy or Rob will have to make a decision.

I'm reasonably sure Rob can take :30 seconds out of his day. In fact, if he likes I'll even compose a letter of apology from him and all he has to do is edit it and sign it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Dammit, man! Try harder!

nope. im lazy and after all of these discussions it seems that you really arent worth the effort. good luck with that apology you already got...

Even better. Stay out of the way or encourage rexy to apologize or leave. It's the right thing to do, Redundy; you know it, others here know it, all you guys have to do is make yourselves known.

Zzap!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Good luck getting rex to leave. He's tried it like five times!

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
lol really? Rob has?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
No. rex has.

thedoctor #965052 2008-06-11 7:56 PM
I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
Rex has tried five times to get rid of himself?

What happened? The rope snapped?

thedoctor #965053 2008-06-11 7:56 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
No. rex has.

Well, if we all pull together I believe we can make this happen!

Everybody jon hands.

There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one.
There are people dying and it's time to lend a hand
To life - the greatest gift of all.
We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone somewhere will soon make a change.
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth
you know
love is all we need.
We are the world
we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
so let's start giving.
There's a choice we're making
we're saving our own lives.
It's true
well make a better day
just you and me.
Well
send them your heart
so they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free.
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
And so we all must lend a helping hand.
We are the world
We are the children
. . .
We are the world
We are the children
. . .
We are the world
We are the children
. . .
We are the world
We are the children
. . .
We are the world
We are the children

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum

Good one.

Zzap!

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts

Good one.

Zzap!

Bitch, everything I say is a good one.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Good one.

Zzap!

Bitch, everything I say is a good one.

Yes, Mistress.

Zzap!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard