Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
g-man do you really hate people who you don't know personally? i mean hate, real hate, is a strong thing. maybe if you were into the san francisco liberal scene you might have some zen exposure to give you a stronger sense of peace.
i never liked bush, he's an idiot and had no place running in the first place. i don't like the fact that he only got in because of his dad and the supreme court justices his dad appointed. i was uncomfortable with the fact he lost the popular vote, i found his reaction to 9/11 to be very troubling and the resulting wars and the needless deaths because of his actions to be something very sad and unsettling.

Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man

i never liked bush, he's an idiot and had no place running in the first place. i don't like the fact that he only got in because of his dad and the supreme court justices his dad appointed. i was uncomfortable with the fact he lost the popular vote, i found his reaction to 9/11 to be very troubling and the resulting wars and the needless deaths because of his actions to be something very sad and unsettling.

Yep. Ray always hated Bush.

it's kind of sad someone of your advancing years is so shallow and petty.

Bow ties are coool.