Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Politics and Current Events
Valentina Gomez says "don't be weak and gay" Lothar of The Hill People 2024-05-17 10:15 PM
0 13 Read More
Deep Topics
A woman's place is in the home. Lothar of The Hill People 2024-05-17 8:34 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/16/style/harrison-butker-commencement-speech.html

It's just one guy's opinion. No reason to get upset about it.
0 10 Read More
Re: Black people don't even know what a computer is. Matter-eater Man 2024-05-17 1:18 AM
The one Biden quote was a gaffe. The other one is just taken out of context. Biden was against bussing as a tool to desegregate but favored housing to battle segregation. Biden wasn’t pro segregation in the seventies. I’m sure you have read about Trump’s history in the 70’s dealing with racial issues and being sued by the DOJ. I have. Sad how much of maga land depends on disinformation.
2 26 Read More
Re: Tony Gonzalez serves with scumbags. Wonder Boy 2024-05-16 1:58 AM
Regarding this part...

Rep. Tony Gonzales decried some of his Republican colleagues in the House of Representatives as 'scumbags' with 'white hoods' as he directly targeted Rep. Matt Gaetz in an interview with CNN on Sunday.

"White hoods" sounds like an erroneous Ku Klux Klan reference. I think he means "white hats", like black and white pieces on a chess board, meaning the white hats are supposed to be the good guys, and black hats are supposed to be the bad guys. And implied hypocrisy of some posing as good guys when they are not.

Rep. Derek Gaetz (who represents a very conservative district in the northernmost part of Florida, west ot Tallahassee) was under public scrutiny for about a year by FBI and House investigators, and seems to have vindicated himself from false charges, and at considerable legal cost.
That Gonzalez said this on CNN of all places (anti-Republican Central) also doesn't lend this credibility. On CNN they just let him talk with minimal pushback, whereas on Fox or Newsmax or OAN, there would have been some factual pushback and challenge to these allegations. And on any network, that's how it should be. Some cross-examination, to determine and test what is alleged, and what the true facts are.

The allegations against Gaetz seem to nhave been a coincidental crippling of him, right while he led a push to remove Republican then-speaker Kevin McCarthy.
Likewise with Democrat Senator Robert Menendez, and Democrat mayor of New York City Eric Adams, these Democrats likewise went against their party's immigration narrative, and were immediately punished with FBI investigations.

I think this goes back to "Filegate" in the Bill Clinton administration, where the Clinton administration was keeping FBI files of Republican Senate and House members, surveiling them for alcoholism or drug abuse, extramarital sexual affairs, questionable corruption, any possible criminal actions, so as to blackmail them into supporting or not opposing Democrat legislation.

I think --as was obviously proven to have been occurring during the Trump administration, even though inittially denied, then unquestionably proven--- an even more fanatically Democrat-Bolshevik FBI, CIA, DOJ, ATF and other agencies, are doing the same now, and they keep these files, so that at any time, if a Donald Trump or a Derek Gaetz, or a Robert Menendez, or a Michael Flynn, or a Senator Ted Stevens, or a Scooter Libby becomes a threat to their plans, that person can have FBI / DOJ's hammer dropped on them at any time, smear them with enough scandal to prevent their re-election, drive them from office, if not put them in jail. All in the service of the Deep State uni-party cause.
2 78 Read More
Re: Biden tells 15 lies in 17 minutes. Wonder Boy 2024-05-16 12:03 AM

Yeah, I miss the days when the media (who have polled as at least 80% liberal for 60 years) at least PRETENDED to be neutral and objective, and would actually call Biden and other Democrats, as well as Republicans, on their egregious lies. But in the current media, since about 2008, the media has become a shameless cheerleading section for the Democrats, and just bury any negative stories that might hurt the Democrats politically

Hilarious vintage footage reveals repeated Biden lies, since 1988
1 33 Read More
Re: Pelosi hammer fight. Wonder Boy 2024-05-15 10:41 PM
David De Pape, hammer-swinging male prostiute friend of Paul Pelosi, is apparently part of a growing movement in the gay communiy.

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

The image is small, but gets the point across.
The "LGBFJB" communiy.

There are a number of other sign and T-shirt designs using the same acronym:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lgbfjb+meme&va=c&t=ho&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images
23 854 Read More