RKMBs
Posted By: the G-man No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-09-19 9:52 PM

Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-09-19 10:19 PM

I'm not sure I understand how this is different from all the other threads here...
Posted By: Uschi Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-09-20 5:33 AM
It has pictures and is SUPPOSED to be funny. the others are humerous by defect.
Oh, right:

Posted By: Uschi Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-09-20 6:50 AM

( above reads "Iraq" )

(above reads:
Translation: The Jewish/Israeli devil is saying:
"I don't admit the limits of freedom of speech except the Holocaust."
Al-Wifaq, February 6, 2006 (Iran) )

( above reads:
On the sign on the right: "Palestine"

Jew/Israeli: "Terror acts!"

Ar-Ray, February 13, 2005 (Jordan.) )
Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-09-25 10:01 PM

Posted By: Chant Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-09-25 11:13 PM
The first one is the best!
Me too, Chant.. the terrorists are like one huge dysfunctional family... they can't even see how hypocritical and flawed their logic is. Sorry G Man, I just had to post those words.

Click below for audio:

Does anyone actually laugh with republican duck guy, or do you just nod and say "OMG BURN"?
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
Does anyone actually laugh with republican duck guy, or do you just nod and say "OMG BURN"?

Isn;t that kinda the way it is with all political cartoons?
True. Occasionally there are some that manage to actually be funny by themselves, though.
Then there's the ever so rare (but still existant) political comic that's so funny that it makes you laugh evwn though you disagree with it.

Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-11-06 10:30 PM
Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-12-12 11:43 PM
Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-12-13 12:59 AM
Quote:

the G-man said:

so you support wal-mart's low low wages and encouraging employees to go on welfare?
Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2006-12-26 10:00 PM
Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2007-01-21 10:16 PM
Whilst googling for funny pictures at the office with Marjorie and Adam, I stumbled upon this amusing little political cartoon.

I think it's from the same cartoonist who does Dilbert, what do you think?
Posted By: Uschi Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2007-03-23 8:16 AM
Quote:

Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2007-12-07 12:23 AM

Posted By: Chant Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2007-12-07 12:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Posted By: URG Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2007-12-23 3:38 AM

Hmmmm...charicature assassination, eh?

Posted By: whomod Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2007-12-24 1:00 PM

Ugh. There's no such thing as amusing political cartoons, is there?
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Ugh. There's no such thing as amusing political cartoons, is there?

Think the murder of amaricans is funny, Ray? Of course you do. But it's not like we didn't already know that.
Posted By: whomod Re: The Bush Economy - 2008-01-05 3:41 PM

Quote:
Posted By: PJP Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2008-01-05 6:37 PM
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2009-07-21 10:16 PM

\:lol\:

Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2010-01-16 11:21 PM
Posted By: the G-man No talkee talkee just political cartoons - 2010-01-20 6:39 PM
Posted By: the G-man Re: No talkee talkee just political cartoons - 2010-01-23 12:16 AM

If only they were reading, G-man.
Hey...all of these "cartoons" are Conservative-slanted. I thought G-Man, of all people, would have tried to balance things out. Just to be fair, and all...
Posted By: rex Re: No talkee-talkee, just political cartoons - 2011-12-08 10:04 PM
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3587ft/

https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/i...f7e523085972ccb

Originally Posted By: the G-man

For those two to be funny, M E M, they would have to based on something that is actually true.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dfCgteKmj8c/Uv...p-Girl-2016.jpg

Gah!

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Gah!

God dammit to hell Wonderboy why in gods name would you think you should post that? And me out of bourbon you son of a bitch. Pardon me while I go gouge out my eyes

Hey, at least they photoshopped Hillary's face onto a fairly nice body!

Although Hitlery doesn't feel enough patriotism to ever actually wear a flag bikini. That's the dead giveaway that it's not actually her.

I thought this was a photoshop too, but apparently it's just an attractive girl with a vague resemblance to Hillary.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9GrDjM53WWE/W...en_garrison.jpg

Obamacare hasn't turned out to be the soft cute bunnyrabbit it was portrayed as in 2010.

Originally Posted By: the G-man, first post to this topic, 9-19-2006

Y'know, things haven't changed much in 14 years. The deranged Left, who would like to kill or otherwise destroy a Republican president, just because the Democrat didn't win.

Yep, I'm feelin' the love...

Still true. Every day!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

[Linked Image from thelibertyloft.com]

[Linked Image from 4.bp.blogspot.com]

[Linked Image from michaelpramirez.com]

[Linked Image from mercurynews.com]

[Linked Image from noleftturns.ashbrook.org]

[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]

[Linked Image from comicallyincorrect.com]