Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Irwin Schwab
I think he is going to force Obama to release his college records now. This is going to be fun.

Please come back!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
 Originally Posted By: Irwin Schwab
I think he is going to force Obama to release his college records now. This is going to be fun.

Please come back!

x2

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\:

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
"Joke Candidates" aren't the only ones telling Trump to stuff it...

Quote:
GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney has rejected an invite to attend a Republican debate set to be moderated by real estate mogul Donald Trump later this month, he said Tuesday.

"I'm not participating," Romney said during an interview on Fox News. "I spoke with Donald Trump earlier today and indicated that we just can't make this debate."

Asked how Trump took it, Romney said it went over without incident.

"He understood my perspective and wished me well," Romney replied.

(Video of Romney on Fox News above, via Mediate)

Donald Trump, through a spokesman, sends over a response to Romney's decision not to attend the debate he is hosting.

"It would seem logical to me that if I was substantially behind in the polls, especially in Iowa, South Carolina, and Florida, I would be participating in the debate. But, I can also understand why Governor Romney decided not to do it."

This isn't exactly the most searing criticism of Romney. But it's a swipe nonetheless.

Romney joins fellow candidates Jon Huntsman and Ron Paul, who have both explicitly said they won't partake in the Dec. 27 event taking place in Des Moines, Iowa.

On Monday, Trump said he wouldn't be bothered by their absence, calling them both "joke candidates."

Candidates Newt Gingrich, who met with Trump this week in New York, and Rick Santorum are the only ones to have confirmed their attendance to the debate, which will be sponsored by conservative outlet NewsMax and broadcast on the ION television network.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/06/mitt-romney-donald-trump-debate_n_1132524.html

While I'm not a Romney fan, I can't argue that he has no class.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Breaking news: Retardedly liberal "news" site doesn't like republican candidates.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
0-2, Rex. 0-2.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/13/donald-trump-pulling-out-debate_n_1146267.html

Quote:
Donald Trump has announced Tuesday that he is pulling out of his own Dec. 27th debate.

"I have decided not to be the moderator of the Newsmax debate," Trump said in a statement. "I believe this would not only have been the most watched debate, but also the most substantive and interesting debate."

Trump said that he was ending the debate because he did not want to "give up my right to run as an independent candidate," which he claimed the Republican Party was asking him to do if he wanted to moderate the debate. (Trump made waves by very loudly claiming he was considering running as a Republican earlier in the year.)

The announcement came just eleven days after Trump initially said he was partnering with the conservative magazine to host a forum with the remaining Republican presidential candidates. Since then, a majority of those candidates made clear that they would not be turning up, with only Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum pledging to appear.

Trump also attracted the usual share of public ridicule for his decision to moderate, as well as his pledge to endorse whichever candidate he liked best at the debate.

As the days went on, Trump began making noises about possibly canceling the debate; however, as late as Monday night, he was still saying that the forum was taking place.

Trump's full statement:

Quote:
The Republican Party candidates are very concerned that sometime after the final episode of The Apprentice, on May 20th, when the equal time provisions are no longer applicable to me, I will announce my candidacy for President of the United States as an Independent and that, unless I conclusively agree not to run as an Independent, they will not agree to attend or be a part of the Newsmax debate scheduled for December 27, 2011. It is very important to me that the right Republican candidate be chosen to defeat the failed and very destructive Obama Administration, but if that Republican, in my opinion, is not the right candidate, I am not willing to give up my right to run as an Independent candidate. Therefore, so that there is no conflict of interest within the Republican Party, I have decided not to be the moderator of the Newsmax debate. The American people are embarrassed by the gridlock currently taking place in Washington. I must leave all of my options open because, above all else, we must make America great again!

I would like to thank Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum for having the courage, conviction, and confidence to immediately accept being a part of the Newsmax debate. I believe this would not only have been the most watched debate, but also the most substantive and interesting debate!

I'd call this a cave, personally. Most of the candidates said they wouldn't participate because of his possible entry into the race. This is the guy so many of you want to see take on Obama! \:lol\:

iggy #1169378 2011-12-14 1:12 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I bet he dropped out to make Obama relese his colege records!

Signed,

bsams

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
MisterJLA #1169391 2011-12-14 3:45 AM
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Obama's student I.D., identifying him as a foreign student (rather than as a U.S. citizen from Hawaii):

I can see where this would feed the birther notion, and has only two possibilities:
1) that he was not born in the U.S.
2) More likely, Obama lied on his student application to get financial aid he would otherwwise not qualify for.

But either of these are major stories, that should have been covered before the 2008 and 2012 elections, that the mainstream pro-Obama media will, of course, never report.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

An interesting WND interview of a mailman who delivered mail to William Ayers' parents house.

And says Barack Obama and Ayers Sr. both said to him in the course of his deliveries over many years that Ayers Sr. paid for Barack Obama's Harvard education.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard