Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Oops. The UK Telegraph is now reporting that Margaret Thatcher did not ‘snub’ Palin.

Sorry, Pro. Sorry, JLA.

Wow. Pro humiliated with the true facts.... again.

And despite multiple rounds here with G-man, he just couldn't admit it.

Quote:
whomod said:

"1)***Mr.JLA***
2)Dave TWB
3)Pariah
4)The G-Man

Everyone else there falls in between the 2 poles.

Rob tries to keep it cool so I respect that. Still, I don't think he's all that removed from the latter list though.

You're welcome."

I recall when BSAMS posted a link to this topic on the Grasssyknoll forum.

At the exact time Whomod wrote this, he was exchanging friendly PM's with me here on RKMB. There's a topic where we were all discussing the JFK assassination, And I mentioned a PBS episode of Nova titled "Who killed Kennedy?" that went into the forensic evidence and showed that it was scientifically possible for Oswald to have done the assassination.
Whomod was all excited and asked me to make him a copy and mail it to him, which I did, he PM'd me his address, and it cost me almost nothing. I thought this was a point where, as with many liberals on RKMB (such as Chant, Beardguy, Penwing and Darknight613) we could disagree politically but still be friendly.
When I saw this "list of fucktards" (from the exact time he was PM-ing me for favors!), I saw Whomod for the two-faced backstabbing weasel he is. I think he and Pro are of the same breed. Spiteful beyond belief, and completely lacking an ounce of integrity.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

I recall when BSAMS posted a link to this topic on the Grasssyknoll forum.

At the exact time Whomod wrote this, he was exchanging friendly PM's with me here on RKMB. There's a topic where we were all discussing the JFK assassination, And I mentioned a PBS episode of Nova titled "Who killed Kennedy?" that went into the forensic evidence and showed that it was scientifically possible for Oswald to have done the assassination.
Whomod was all excited and asked me to make him a copy and mail it to him, which I did, he PM'd me his address, and it cost me almost nothing. I thought this was a point where, as with many liberals on RKMB (such as Chant, Beardguy, Penwing and Darknight613) we could disagree politically but still be friendly.
When I saw this "list of fucktards" (from the exact time he was PM-ing me for favors!), I saw Whomod for the two-faced backstabbing weasel he is. I think he and Pro are of the same breed. Spiteful beyond belief, and completely lacking an ounce of integrity.

WB, I gotta ask: what's with digging up a three-year old dead thread to complain about two posters who have been gone nearly as long (or longer in the case of whomod)? You've been doing stuff like this a lot lately and, to be honest, I don't understand why. It'd be one thing if there was some new development on the topic but just to bitch about long-gone board members seems kind of bizarre.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Well, I'm not the first person to bump an old topic.
No one else has made a Whomod reference in the last 5 years?
And honestly, I missed this one the first time around. So when I read it, I added my two cents.
I found it in an RKMB search for topics related to the mortgage crisis, and though unrelated, some word in this topic made it appear in the search list.

The thing with Whomod was a defining moment for me in changing how I thought of Whomod. And who's to say that the two of them, and others, aren't still lurking here?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
dave, do you find it makes you feel better or worse when you share this stuff with us?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard