Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
X-Play just gave this game 5 out of 5. They say it's a complete rework of the THQ system, has better storylines that the real WWE, and allows you to even create finishing moves. Mastering the Counter feature seems to be the necessary ability to win the game.

If you want to go by reviews...

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/632403-wwe-12/index.html

Not even 76%.

From everything that I've read, it's two steps forward, two steps back. Same half-assed effort from THQ.

Wow, you really do have a hard-on to put this game down, don't you? "Not even 76%." \:lol\: It's three one-hundredth's of a percentage point from it. \:lol\: I get it. You don't like this game. You don't need to go to Wanky extremes to try and put it down.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It's three one-hundredth's of a percentage point from a 76%! Not that I'm splitting hairs or anything! I'm sure the game is completely different than last year's version. Since 10 was so much better than 09, since 09 was an improvement from 08...

OK, doc. Go out and buy this year's "overhaul" and tell us how the minor tweaks and roster update makes this one the bestest EVAR.

Funny how you got all wound up over one review giving the game a 5/5, but you get defensive over a site that uses multiple reviews to give John Madden 12 WWE 12 "three one-hundredth's of a percentage point from a 76%"

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
http://www.game-over.com/reviews/xbox360/WWE_12.html

It's only 40 percentage points from a 100, doc!

The reviewer must really have it in for the game!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
It's three one-hundredth's of a percentage point from a 76%! Not that I'm splitting hairs or anything! I'm sure the game is completely different than last year's version. Since 10 was so much better than 09, since 09 was an improvement from 08...

OK, doc. Go out and buy this year's "overhaul" and tell us how the minor tweaks and roster update makes this one the bestest EVAR.

Funny how you got all wound up over one review giving the game a 5/5, but you get defensive over a site that uses multiple reviews to give John Madden 12 WWE 12 "three one-hundredth's of a percentage point from a 76%"

\:lol\: Who's getting worked up? I thought it was interesting that I saw a review for a game Iggy mentioned get a good rating on a TV show. You, on the other hand, try and dog out the game at every turn. I was making fun of your own link having the game at a 75% favorable rating while you were trying to make it sound like it didn't make an important benchmark. Have fun staying in rex mode over this game, JLA.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Probably posted about WWE 12 two or three times. You follow me very closely, so feel free to give me an exact number, but I don't see how I'm dogging "the game at every turn".

About that 75% "favorable rating" (easy there, G-man). Earning what amounts to a "C" is only making an "important benchmark" if you were in Lothar's graduating class.

Don't get me wrong, I'm confident the game is as every bit as mediocre as your responses here, and THQ's latest offerings.

You'll loooove this one, doc. Don't let me spoil it for you.

Last edited by MisterJLA; 2011-12-11 11:59 PM. Reason: Post-edit JLA

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
http://www.ugo.com/games/wwe-12-review

A: C (wait for it)...+

C+!

THQ hit that important benchmark and then some!

Signed,

thedoctor

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Two responses for my every one. Yeah, you're not worked up over this.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I got nothing.

You hit your usual benchmark for the thread.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard