Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Pakistan Jails Couple in Sex Change Case
By ASIF SHAHZAD, Associated Press Writer
Mon May 28, 2:20 PM

LAHORE, Pakistan - A couple who sought legal protection from harassment were separated and sentenced to three years in prison Monday for lying to a Pakistani judge that surgery had turned one partner into a man.

The case of Shumail Raj, who was born female but had breast- and uterus-removal operations 16 years ago, and Shahzina Tariq has raised issues of homosexuality and transsexuality largely taboo in this conservative Muslim society.

The couple, who married last year, had approached the Lahore High Court for protection against harassment by Tariq's relatives. They said they wed to protect Tariq from being sold into marriage to pay off her uncle's gambling debts.

Court-appointed doctors who examined Raj ruled the earlier operations were not complete and that Raj was still a woman. The couple admitted they had lied about 31-year-old Raj's gender because they were in love and wanted to live together. Raj, who has a close-cropped beard, has expressed a desire to go abroad for surgery to become male.

"There are certainly laws to deal with perjury, so they deserve due punishment," said Hina Jillani, head of the Legal Aid Center of the nongovernment Human Rights Commission of Pakistan. "But what I believe is that they should have been given some more leniency.

"Since our society sees such relationships as immoral and illegal, the couple certainly has this pressure on them. That is why they lied to the court."

Presiding Judge Kahawaja Mohammed Sharif, announcing their conviction for perjury, said he was issuing a "lenient" sentence, below the seven-year maximum, because they had apologized.

The judge also fined them $165 _ two months salary for an average Pakistani _ and dropped a charge of committing an act of unnatural lust, which can be punished by life in prison.

Raj and Tariq, 26, appeared shocked by the verdict. Their eyes widened as Sharif announced their punishment, and they briefly clasped each other's arms before police led them away.

Defense attorney Zahid Husain Bokhari said the couple would appeal.

Raj, wearing a short-sleeved white shirt and jeans, urged President Gen. Pervez Musharraf to step in. "Musharraf is talking about moderation and enlightenment. We hope he will do something for us," Raj told reporters outside the court.

Asked about the prospect of three years in separate jails for women, Raj said: "No matter, no matter. We love each other."

Raj gave Tariq, wearing a dark veil and a shawl over her head, a hug from behind before the two got into a waiting police van and were driven away to the different jails.

The court will resume hearings on June 22 on whether to annul the couple's marriage, which Tariq's family says contravenes Islam and Pakistani laws against same-sex unions.

The vast majority of Pakistan's 165 million people are Muslim, many of them with conservative values.

The judge on Monday ordered police to begin a criminal investigation of the surgeons who operated on Raj and report their findings at the June hearing.

Dr. Ejaz Bhatti, head of the state-run Services Hospital in Lahore who led the court-appointed panel of doctors that examined Raj, said sexual reassignment surgery was illegal in Pakistan other than in cases where a person was born with a hormonal disorder.

He alleged that Raj had intentionally had received male hormone injections _ the first such case he had encountered during a 25-year medical career.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Kindergartners Touting Life of Jihad

Palestinian children as young as 5 are being indoctrinated into a life of jihad, according to a report on a Hamas television station.

The program, which aired May 31 on Al-Aqsa TV and was translated into English by the Middle East Media Research Institute, shows boys participating in a kindergarten graduation ceremony at the Islamic Association in Gaza dressed in military garb and touting "death for the sake of Allah."

In front of a cheery mural that shows children laughing as they run through a field with balloons, these camouflage-clad boys instead participate in military-style maneuvers. Some are masked in balaclavas, wearing black vests and carrying what appear to be toy AK-47s.

"Who is your role model?" the masked boys yell. "The Prophet."

"What is your path?" they continue. "Jihad."

"What is your most lofty aspiration?" they cry. "Death for the sake of Allah."

It was the 29th graduation ceremony for the association, the show's host said.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
looks an aweful lot like Jesuscamp. They also specifically told their kids that they should lay down their lives for god.

Bow ties are coool.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yes FNRM. The kids at Jesus Camp definitely have the same intent as these kids.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
C'mon, Pariah, the Jesuscamp kids always pose with automatic weapons, just like the Jihadists.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
A British government report on UK universities says that some Islamic studies departments are ‘breeding radicals’

Islamic studies departments at British universities may be fuelling extremism among students, according to a Government report. In a major review of the way Islam is taught on campuses, ministers will today call for courses to be improved to stop students being exposed to teaching that condones terrorism.

The report will also suggest that a network of Muslim faith advisers should be created to give impressionable youngsters spiritual guidance - and stop them falling under the influence of radicals. The move comes amid growing fears that universities and colleges are being infiltrated by fanatics recruiting for jihad.

Sheikh Musa Admani, the Muslim chaplain at London Metropolitan University and an adviser to Bill Rammell, the higher education minister, said he was aware of at least four universities in which students had been “groomed” by extremists.

Other experts suggest the number is as high as 25. Some students had gone to Iraq and Afghanistan to fight, it is claimed.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
C'mon, Pariah, the Jesuscamp kids always pose with automatic weapons, just like the Jihadists.

This is brainwashing. This is the same militant mindfucks that they do in the radical islamic camps you're talking about. But these are christians so you'll ignore it.

Bow ties are coool.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Nope. Didn't see a single firearm or explosive in that clip.

Thanks for proving my point that both are bad, but that one (Islam) is a lot worse.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Killer Bee Replaces Death Cult Mickey

• In the Al Aqsa TV Show Pioneers of Tomorrow, the degenerate child abusers of Hamas have replaced their evil jihad-spouting Mickey Mouse clone with a new character: Nahoul the Killer Bee, who tells empty-eyed child host Saraa he plans to “take revenge upon the enemies of Allah.”

Quote:
    Saraa, child host: Who are you, and where did you come from?

Nahoul the Bee: I am Nahoul.

Saraa: Nahoul who?

Nahoul: I’m Nahoul, Farfour’s cousin.

Saraa: What do you want?

Nahoul: I want to continue the path of my cousin Farfour.

Saraa: How do you want to do this?

Nahoul: I want to be in every episode with you on the Pioneers of Tomorrow show, just like Farfour. I want to continue in the path of Farfour – the path of Islam, of heroism, of martyrdom, and of the mujahideen. Me and my friends will follow in the footsteps of Farfour. We will take revenge upon the enemies of Allah, the killer of the prophets and of the innocent children, until we liberate Al-Aqsa from their impurity. We place our trust in Allah.

Saraa: Welcome, Nahoul...

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
Everyone knows that killer bees are evil.

Oh, and there might not have been any firearms in that clip provided by adler, but it's still very scary.

Racks be to MisterJLA
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Chant
Everyone knows that killer bees are evil.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Teacher Faces 40 Lashes for Naming Class Teddy Bear 'Muhammad'
  • A British primary school teacher arrested in Sudan faces up to 40 lashes for blasphemy after letting her class of 7-year-olds name a teddy bear Muhammad.

Gillian Gibbons, 54, from Liverpool, was arrested at at Khartoum's Unity High School yesterday, and accused of insulting the Prophet of Islam.

Her colleagues said that they feared for her safety after reports that groups of young men had gathered outside the Khartoum police station where she was taken and were shouting death threats.

The Unity school is a Christian-run but multi-racial and co-educational private school that is popular with Sudanese professionals and expatriate workers.

Teachers at the school, in central Khartoum, a mile from the Nile River, said that Gibbons had made an innocent mistake by letting her pupils choose their favorite name for the toy as part of a school project.

Under Sudan's Sharia law, blasphemy could attract a large fine, 40 lashes or a jail term of up to six months.

But, hey, I'm sure there are recent examples of Christians or Jews whipping teachers for blasphemy....riiiight?

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Those muslims need to lighten the fuck up!

And she ought to have named the teddybear Fred.

No one gets death threats for naming a teddy bear Fred.

life." - Tuvok.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

That is one creepy-looking bee.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Teacher Faces 40 Lashes for Naming Class Teddy Bear 'Muhammad'
  • A British primary school teacher arrested in Sudan faces up to 40 lashes for blasphemy after letting her class of 7-year-olds name a teddy bear Muhammad.

Gillian Gibbons, 54, from Liverpool, was arrested at at Khartoum's Unity High School yesterday, and accused of insulting the Prophet of Islam.

Her colleagues said that they feared for her safety after reports that groups of young men had gathered outside the Khartoum police station where she was taken and were shouting death threats.

The Unity school is a Christian-run but multi-racial and co-educational private school that is popular with Sudanese professionals and expatriate workers.

Teachers at the school, in central Khartoum, a mile from the Nile River, said that Gibbons had made an innocent mistake by letting her pupils choose their favorite name for the toy as part of a school project.

Under Sudan's Sharia law, blasphemy could attract a large fine, 40 lashes or a jail term of up to six months.

But, hey, I'm sure there are recent examples of Christians or Jews whipping teachers for blasphemy....riiiight?

As we now know, the teacher was sentenced to 15 days in prison, having already served 5 of those days.

And now crowds outside the prison want to kill her.

Would someone please tell those people that the 1 st century BC is now long over????

life." - Tuvok.

Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
From breitbart: Muslim witness tries to protect Jewish victims from Christian hate crime attack

Naturally I expect accusations of a mosque-rade of some sort, but I think this thread needed a story that was a bit more on the Sunni-side up.

This is not vengeance. This is pun-ishment.

"The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability." — Edgar Allan Poe
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Saudi King Pardons Rape Victim

By ABDULLAH SHIHRI, AP
2 hours ago
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia —
A gang-rape victim who was sentenced to six months in prison and 200 lashes for being alone with a man not related to her was pardoned by the Saudi king after the case sparked rare criticism from the United States, the kingdom's top ally.

Outrage over the sentence prompted unusually strong comments from President Bush, who said that if the same thing had happened to one of his daughters, he would be "angry" at a government that didn't protect the victim. The White House called the sentence "outrageous."

In past weeks, Saudi officials have bristled at the criticism of what they consider an internal affair _ but also appeared wary of hurting their image in the United States.

Bush's National Security Council spokesman Gordon Johndroe said the White House thinks the Saudi king "he made the right decision" by pardoning the woman.

With the pardon, King Abdullah appeared to be aiming at relieving the pressure from the United States without being seen to criticize Saudi Arabia's conservative legal system, a stronghold of powerful clerics adhering to the strict Wahhabi interpretation of Islam.

Justice Minister Abdullah bin Mohammed al-Sheik said the pardon reported by Saudi media Monday does not mean the king doubted the country's judges, but that he was acting in the "interests of the people."

"The king always looks into alleviating the suffering of the citizens when he becomes sure that these verdicts will leave psychological effects on the convicted people, though he is convinced and sure that the verdicts were fair," al-Sheik said, according to the Al-Jazirah newspaper.

"Certainly, we're pleased that that action occurred," State Department deputy spokesman Tom Casey said. "I think everyone was rather astonished by the initial verdict and I hope this puts this case to rest. We're glad that this particular case has been dealt with and that the king has taken the actions that he has."

The victim _ known only as the "Girl of Qatif" after her hometown in eastern Saudi Arabia _ was in a car with a man in 2006 when they were attacked and raped by seven men.

She was initially sentenced in November 2006 to several months in prison and 90 lashes for being alone in a car with a man with whom she was neither related nor married, a violation of the kingdom's strict segregation of the sexes.

The woman, who was 19 at the time of the rape, has said she met the man to retrieve a picture of herself from him because she had recently married.

The seven men who were convicted of raping both the girl and the man were initially sentenced to jail terms from 10 months to five years. Their sentences were increased to between two and nine years after the appeal.

The case sparked increased international outcry recently after the court more than doubled the sentence last month to 200 lashes and six months prison in response to her appeal. Joining the U.S. criticism, Canada called the ruling barbaric.

Earlier this month, Bush expressed his anger over the sentencing.

"My first thoughts were these," Bush said. "What happens if this happens to my daughter? How would I react? And I would have been _ I'd of been very emotional, of course. I'd have been angry at those who committed the crime. And I'd be angry at a state that didn't support the victim."

The controversy erupted as the United States was trying to ensure Saudi Arabia's participation in the November Mideast peace conference in Annapolis, Md. _ which the kingdom attended.

In the U.S. ahead of the conference, Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal was visibly irritated when he was asked about the case by journalists. He said that the storm being raised over it was outrageous, but also promised the sentence would be reviewed.

The kingdom's Justice Ministry has defended the sentence, saying the girl was having an illicit affair with the man.

Al-Sheik said Abdullah was the only official who could issue a pardon, and he did so despite the government's view that the Saudi legal system was "honest" and "fair."

"The king's order consolidates and confirms what is known about the Islamic courts," al-Sheik told Al-Jazirah. "Efficient judges look into different cases and issue their just verdicts and those convicted have the right to appeal."

Attempts to reach the woman's lawyer by telephone went unanswered Monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gee, wasn't it swell of the King to pardon the victim??

life." - Tuvok.

Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57

Gee, wasn't it swell of the King to pardon the victim??

Well, considering he could've just acted like a royal dick and done nothing...

This is not vengeance. This is pun-ishment.

"The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability." — Edgar Allan Poe
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

More telling remarks from the followers of Islam, spoken from the highest pundits of Allah's chosen ones:

• THE ISLAMIC MINDSET

The Islamic Ruling Committee in Al Azhar, based in Cairo, ruled that Islamic states must acquire nuclear weapons for their defense, this according to the http://www.WorldTribune.com [January 23, 2003] .

One of the members of Islam's highest ruling Committee, Sheik Ala A-Shanawi, went on to say, “The founder of Islam, Mohammad, would have acquired a nuclear bomb to fight his enemies.”
    This statement sounds more "offensive' than "defensive', wouldn't you say?

Sheik A-Shanawi is no minor cleric in the Sunni Muslim's highest authority for application of Islamic law. When he gives a ruling, he represents the official position of the Sunni Ruling Committee, which is headed by Sheik Al Hassan.

According to Sheik Al Hassan, “Getting to know the enemy and realizing the different ways to deal with it is a religious obligation. If a neighboring county is known to possess a nuclear weapon, then we must do all in our power to do the same.”

Again, speaking for the Islamic Ruling Committee, A-Shanawi announced, “All Islamic nations are required to seize nuclear weaponry, giving the [Islamic] nations the utmost respect. We see how far behind our nation is as a result of not being prepared as well as it should be, while the enemy has equipped itself with the best weaponry there is, which it will use to harm and destroy Muslims.”

One of Islam's own great scholars, Dr. Zarin Koub, former head of the department of history and religion at University of Tehran, wrote:
    “From the beginning, its [Islam's] spread was accomplished through physical violence, bloodshed and war. Violence not only against non-Muslim infidels, but also against fellow Muslims. Much of Islam's spread in the world was the result of traders and Sufi missionaries, this is true. Yet the weaponry—scimatars and sabers, all through the art and symbolism of Islam, makes violence and war a central theme of Islam … Mohammad both taught and practiced violence from the beginning.”

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Today, I was thinking about a show Showtime had on about '96 or so called 'Twisted Puppet Theater'. It was a skit show with, of course, puppets that were foul mouthed, dark, and even perverted. It came on after a stand-up mish-mash show called 'Full Frontal Comedy' where they'd show the most foul mouthed comedians with dancing naked chicks for transitions. Anywho, I looked up on YouTube to see if they had anything for this one season show and was surprised (to find anything at all, really) that the show was prophetic.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Wife Tries to Kill Husband Over Muslim Principles, Cops Say: A New York woman allegedly tried to slit her husband's throat because she said he wasn't the devout Muslim she thought she married five months ag

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Muslim chaplain 'smuggled' box cutters into jail: A Muslim chaplain for the city Department of Correction was arrested this morning for allegedly trying to smuggle in three box-cutters to a lower Manhattan jail. The imam, Imam Zul-Qarnain Shahid, has worked as a DOC jail chaplain for three years.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
New York Post

A Manhattan hearing on homeland security exploded yesterday after an Arab-American activist testified that she was taught as a youngster to "hate Jews" and "hate America," enraging a Brooklyn lawmaker who gripped a Koran and grandly accused her of spreading "hate and poison."

"Check what's going on -- it's not a secret," Nonine Darwish, president of Former Muslims United, said at a heavily policed state Senate hearing on homeland security at 250 Broadway.

"You're supposed to hate Jews, you're supposed to hate America, you're supposed to hate Western culture," said Darwish, who grew up and was educated in Egypt and came to the United States in 1978.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Some of the arguments in this topic have been repeated and continued in the last few days in this new topic:

But the facts remain pretty much the same.
Islam is a violent religion and surrounding culture.
And it's not fairly comparable to Christianity in its origins and violence

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, 3-25-2007
Related to G-man's remarks 3 posts above this, CBS' program 60 Minutes tonight aired a 15-minute segment about how tolerance in London toward Islamic radicalism is creating a fertile environment in London for radical Islamic terrorism, which is widely called "Londonistan".

Here's a link to both text and video of tonight's CBS report:

That basically, there is no separation between Islam and Radical Islam. They are one and the same, says a reformed terrorist activist leader interviewed (former islamic activist/militant Hassan Butt). Any deceit or crime is permissible and forgiven by Islamists, so long as it serves expansion of Islam, and it causes destruction and chaos in the West.

I'm struck, years later, at how that line by an islamic radical, is identical to the infiltration mentality of William Ayers and Saul Alinsky (leftist radicals whose ideology I'd never heard of in 2007). The radical left and radical islam are identical in their tactics.

And as is manifest in the "arab spring" in Egypt' Libya and elsewhere (Ayers, Code Pink and other leftist radicals trained the Arabs in effective street demonstration tactics), are working in a united front to bring down the capitalist West.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Here's CNN footage laying out the details of a muslim's honor killing of his wife and three daughters in Canada:

http://www.myvidster.com/video/4137754/Suspected_honor_killings_shock_Canada

Another report I saw said Canada averages about one honor killing a year among its muslim population, but that excludes hundreds of beatings that may eventually become honor killings.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Well, muslim fanatics attacked pretty much all our embassies across the islamic world in the last week, as well as in London(istan), Paris, and Australia.

So glad we bought so much good will in the islamic world by fighting an unofficial war in Libya.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
it's also happening here. Muslims are gathering en masse and threatening the American embassy. The funny thing is that the local news interviewed some of the people in front of the gathering and they admitted that they haven't seen the "youtube movie", which makes you wonder just how many of them are out there threatening to kill innocent people because they were offended by a video they haven't seen yet.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
they probably read the script online.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts
happy birthday captain!

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
fuck him. No...wait...Happy birthday,Sandwich.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/05/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-accused-paying-gangs-to-rape-women/

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women

Published December 05, 2012

FoxNews.com

Egypt’s embattled Muslim Brotherhood regime is paying gangs of thugs to rape women and beat men who gather in Tahrir Square to protest the power grab of President Mohamed Morsi, say activists.

In a bitter replay of the Arab Spring protests that brought down President Hosni Mubarak nearly two years ago, protesters have flooded the Cairo square to denounce Morsi, who has stripped the judiciary of power and is rushing through an Islamist constitution. And while Mubarak is now in prison for using violence to quell protests targeting him, Morsi’s regime is now accused of doing the same.

“This is still happening now,” Magda Adly, director of the Nadeem Center for Human Rights, told The Times of London. “I believe thugs are being paid money to do this ... the Muslim Brotherhood have the same political approaches as Mubarak.”

Hundreds of thousands of Egyptians have gathered in the square to protest the new constitution and to call for Morsi’s ouster. Morsi briefly fled the Itihadiya presidential palace in Cairo Wednesday, after the complex was surrounded by tens of thousands of protesters chanting slogans reminiscent of those used during the revolution that ousted Mubarak. The protesters scrawled anti-Morsi graffiti and waved giant banners carrying images of revolutionaries killed in earlier protests.

A protester the newspaper identified as Yasmine said she was attacked while videotaping demonstrations. She said about 50 men surrounded her and began tearing off her clothes, grabbing her breasts and sexually assaulting her. She said she suffered internal injuries and was unable to walk for a week.

The Daily Mail reported that most attacks take place at night when men form a human chain around women, then move in for the assault. Two men told the paper they were paid to attack women.

“We're told to go out and sexually harass girls so they leave the demonstration," one said.

The current crisis pits his Muslim Brotherhood and their ultraconservative Islamist allies against a coalition of youth groups, liberal parties and large sectors of the public. It began on Nov. 22, when Morsi decreed himself and his party above the judiciary and escalated after the Muslim Brotherhood pushed through a draft constitution without the participation of liberals and Christians.

The constitution faces a Dec. 15 referendum, but opponents and the nation’s judges have signaled they won’t take part in what they consider a sham process.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/05/.../#ixzz2EEOGNGKs

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Fucking muslims. It sems like they are just thugs hiding behind a religion.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that the religion itself is the enabling force behind their violent behavior? Or are we still stuck on the whole 'all cultures, philosophies, and faiths are equal' BS?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
This is what it's about.

Quote:
Over the last 1400 years, 270 million non-believers were murdered by Muslim jihadists.
Islam destroyed the Christian Middle East and Christian North Africa. It is estimated
that upwards of 60 million Christians were slaughtered during this conquest.
Also, half the Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus murdered.
Islamic jihad also destroyed over 10 million Buddhists.
In other words, Islam is a killing machine.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
BBC

• At least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found.

Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.

The report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council, revealed there had been three previous inquiries.

Council leader Roger Stone said he would step down with immediate effect.

Mr Stone, who has been the leader since 2003, said: "I believe it is only right that as leader I take responsibility for the historic failings described so clearly."

Professor Alexis Jay

The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' descriptions of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.

Professor Alexis Jay, who wrote the latest report, said there had been "blatant" collective failures by the council's leadership, senior managers had "underplayed" the scale of the problem and South Yorkshire Police had failed to prioritise the issue.

Prof Jay said: "No-one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1,400 children were sexually exploited over the full inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013."

Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."

The inquiry team found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone".

Five men from the town were jailed for sexual offences against girls in 2010, but the report said police "regarded many child victims with contempt".

District Commander for Rotherham, Ch Supt Jason Harwin said: "Firstly I'd like to start by offering an unreserved apology to the victims of child sexual exploitation who did not receive the level of service they should be able to expect from their local police force.

"We fully acknowledge our previous failings."

Ch Supt Harwin said the force had "overhauled" the way it dealt with such cases and had successfully prosecuted a number of abusers.

But he admitted: "I accept that our recent successes... will not heal the pain of those victims who have been let down."

'Racism' fear

The report found: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

Failures by those charged with protecting children happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 which both the council and police were aware of, and "which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham".

Prof Jay said the first of these reports was "effectively suppressed" because senior officers did not believe the data. The other two were ignored, she said.

The inquiry team found that in the early-2000s when a group of professionals attempted to monitor a number of children believed to be at risk, "managers gave little help or support to their efforts".

The report revealed some people at a senior level in the police and children's social care thought the extent of the problem was being "exaggerated".

Prof Jay said: "The authorities involved have a great deal to answer for."

A victim of abuse in Rotherham, who has been called "Isabel" to protect her identity, told BBC Panorama: "I was a child and they should have stepped in.

"No matter what's done now... it's not going to change that it was too late, it should have been stopped and prevented."

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.

It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.

They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.

The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham.

The processes for dealing with these crimes have got better in the last four years, but still improvements need to be made.

There were more apologies from the council today but the report's author says they are too late.

Speaking about her abuser, Isabel said: "I think because the police were aware and social services were aware and he knew that and they still didn't stop him it I think it encouraged him.

"It almost became like a game to him. He was untouchable."

Speaking after the publication of the report, Victims' Commissioner Baroness Newlove said: "I'm appalled by the extent of the horrific abuse endured by these vulnerable victims.

"It's deeply distressing how the authorities failed to protect these young people and their voices were not heard.

"Everyone involved needs to take responsibility for the shocking failings that this report has exposed. This must not happen again.

"I want to see every one of these victims getting the right support now and for as long as it takes them to help them on the path to recovery."

Maggie Atkinson, children's commissioner for England, said the number of identified child victims was "largely consistent" with the findings of their own national inquiry into "child sexual exploitation in gangs and groups".

NewsBusters
  • Sure, nobody expects The Washington Post Editorial Board to earn a “Profile in Courage” entry anytime soon. But with its September 16 editorial on the systematic decades-long sexual abuse of children in Rotherham, England, the Board showed the same cowardice that enabled the Rotherham abusers.

According to the Post, “Sorting out why officials closed their eyes or looked the other way as an estimated 1,400 young girls were raped and brutally exploited from 1997 to 2013 will require Rotherham and the rest of Britain to come to grips with uncomfortable questions about race, class and gender.” But what about the uncomfortable questions about Islam? Unlike a previous report in its own paper, the editorial never mentioned that.

Oh, the Post tip-toed up to the I-word, but never summoned the will to use it. Instead, and without apparent irony, it stated, “Among the disturbing explanations for this complicit indifference is the fear of appearing insensitive or even racist since the perpetrators were members of the local Pakistani community.” Police and officials didn’t want to “rock the multicultural community boat,” in the words of a local official.

So according to the Post, it was an ethnic thing – something Pakistani Christians will be distressed to learn. It had nothing to do with a religion that views women as chattel, that forces pre-pubescent girls into arranged marriages with old men, that sometimes features forced female circumcision, and whose Sharia law punishes women for their own rapes.

How could a faith that countenances stoning adulteresses and throwing acid in the face of uncovered women engender sexual violence against girls? And why would Rotherham authorities be skittish about questioning men whose coreligionists respond to cartoons with murder and rioting?

Perhaps it’s unsurprising that to the Post, such sexual abuse can only be about “race, class and gender.” After all, the Catholic Church isn’t involved.

JESUS CHRIST MOTHERFUCK--WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness

Forbes

• A story of rampant child abuse—ignored and abetted by the police—is emerging out of the British town of Rotherham. Until now, its scale and scope would have been inconceivable in a civilized country. Its origins, however, lie in something quite ordinary: what one Labour MP called “not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat.”

Imagine the following case. A fourteen-year old girl is taken into care by the social services unit of the town where she lives, because her parents are drug-addicted, and she has been neglected and is not turning up in school. She is one of many, for that is the way in Britain today. And local government entities—Councils—can be ordered by the courts to stand in for parents of neglected children. The Council places the girl in a home, where she is kept with others under supervision from the social services department. The home is regularly visited by young men who try to entice the girls into their cars, so as to give them drugs and alcohol, and then coerce them into sex.

The girl, who is lonely and uncared for, meets a man outside the home, who promises a trip to the cinema and a party with children of her age. She falls into the trap. After she has been raped by a group of five men she is told that, if she says a word to anyone, she will be taken from the home and beaten. When, after the episode is repeated, she threatens to go to the police, she is taken into the countryside, doused in petrol, and told that she is going to be set alight, unless she promises to tell no one of the ordeal.

Social workers tell girls they cannot help them

Meanwhile she must accept weekly abuse, in return for drugs and alcohol. Soon she finds herself being taken to other towns in the area, and hired out for sexual purposes to other men. She is distraught and depressed, and at the point when she can stand it no longer, she goes to the police. She can only stutter a few words, and cannot bring herself to accuse anyone in particular. Her complaint is dismissed on the grounds that any sex involved must have been consensual. The social worker in charge of her case listens to her complaint, but tells her that she cannot act unless the girl identifies her abusers. But when the girl describes them the social worker switches off with a shrug and says that she can do nothing. Her father, his drug habit notwithstanding, has tried to keep contact with his daughter and suspects what is happening. But when he goes to the police, he is arrested for obstruction and charged with wasting police time.

Over the two years of her ordeal the girl makes several attempts on her own life, and eventually ends up abandoned and homeless, without an education and with no prospect of a normal life.

Impossible, you will say, that such a thing could happen in Britain. In fact it is only one of over 1,400 cases, all arising during the course of the last fifteen years in the South Yorkshire town of Rotherham, all involving vulnerable girls either in Council care or inadequately protected by their families from gangs of sexual predators. Almost no arrests have been made, no social workers or police officers have been reprimanded, and until recently the matter was dismissed by all those responsible as a matter of no real significance. Increasing public awareness of the problem, however, led to complaints, triggering a series of official reports. The latest report, from Professor Alexis Jay, former chief inspector of social work in Scotland, gives the truth for the first time, in 153 disturbing pages. One fact stands out above all the horrors detailed in the document, which is that the girl victims were white, and their abusers Pakistani.

Sociologists convinced government that the police are racist

Fifteen years ago, when these crimes were just beginning, the Stephen Lawrence Inquiry into the conduct of the British police was made by Sir William Macpherson a High Court judge. The immediate occasion had been a murder in which the victim was black, the perpetrators white, and the behaviour of the investigating police lax and possibly prejudiced. The report accused the police – not just those involved in the case, but the entire police force of the country – of ‘institutionalised racism’. This piece of sociological newspeak was, at the time, very popular with leftist sociologists. For it made an accusation which could not be refuted by anyone who had the misfortune to be accused of it.

However well you behaved, however scrupulously you treated people of different races and without regard to their ethnic identity or the colour of their skin, you would be guilty of ‘institutionalised racism’, simply on account of the institution to which you belonged and on behalf of which you were acting. Not surprisingly, sociologists and social workers, the vast majority of whom are professionally disposed to believe that middle class society is incurably racist, latched on to the expression. MacPherson too climbed onto the bandwagon since, at the time, it was the easiest and safest way to wash your hands in public, to say that I, at least, am not guilty of the only crime that is universally recognised and everywhere in evidence.

Police more concerned with political correctness than crime

The result of this has been that police forces lean over backwards to avoid the accusation of racism, while social workers will hesitate to intervene in any case in which they could be accused of discriminating against ethnic minorities. Matters are made worse by the rise of militant Islam, which has added to the old crime of racism the new crime of ‘Islamophobia’. No social worker today will risk being accused of this crime. In Rotherham a social worker would be mad, and a police officer barely less so, to set out to investigate cases of suspected sexual abuse, when the perpetrators are Asian Muslims and the victims ethnically English. Best to sweep it under the carpet, find ways of accusing the victims or their parents or the surrounding culture of institutionalised racism, and attending to more urgent matters such as the housing needs of recent immigrants, or the traffic offences committed by those racist middle classes.

Americans too are familiar with this syndrome. Political correctness among sociologists comes from socialist convictions and the tired old theories that produce them. But among ordinary people it comes from fear. The people of Rotherham know that it is unsafe for a girl to take a taxi-ride from someone with Asian features; they know that Pakistani Muslims often do not treat white girls with the respect that they treat girls from their own community. They know, and have known over fifteen years, that there are gangs of predators on the look-out for vulnerable girls, and that the gangs are for the most part Asian young men who see English society not as the community to which they belong, but as a sexual hunting ground. But they dare not express this knowledge, in either words or deed. Still less do they dare to do so if their job is that of social worker or police officer. Let slip the mere hint that Pakistani Muslims are more likely than indigenous Englishmen to commit sexual crimes and you will be branded as a racist and an Islamophobe, to be ostracised in the workplace and put henceforth under observation.

No one will be fired

This would matter less if fear had no consequences. Unfortunately political correctness causes people not merely to disguise their beliefs but to refuse to act on them, to accuse others who confess to them, and in general to go along with policies that have been forced on the British people by minority groups of activists. The intention of the activists is to disrupt and dismantle the old forms of social order. They believe that our society is not just racist, but far too comfortable, far too unequal, far too bound up with fuddy-duddy old ways that are experienced by people at the bottom of society – the working classes, the immigrants, the homeless, the illegals – as oppressive and demeaning. They enthusiastically propagate the doctrines of political correctness as a way of taking revenge on a social order from which they feel alienated.

Ordinary people are so intimidated by this that they repeat the doctrines, like religious mantras which they hope will keep them safe in hostile territory. Hence people in Britain have accepted without resistance the huge transformations that have been inflicted on them over the last thirty years, largely by activists working through the Labour Party. They have accepted immigration policies that have filled our cities with disaffected Muslims, many of whom have now gone to fight against us in Syria and Iraq. They have accepted the growth of Islamic schools in which children are taught to prepare themselves for jihad against the surrounding social order. They have accepted the constant denigration of their country, its institutions and its inherited religion, for the simple reason that these things are theirs and therefore tainted with forbidden loyalties.

And when the truth is expressed at last, nobody is fired, no arrests are made, and the elected Police and Communities Commissioner for Rotherham, although forced to resign from the Labour Party, refuses to resign from his job. After a few weeks all will have been swept under the carpet, and the work of destruction can resume.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard