Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

TRACKING THE 2016 PRESIDENTAL ELECTION FUNDRAISING, TRUMP vs. CLINTON

Though Trump was outgunned 2-to-1 in campaign funds, Trump spent what funds he had more targetedly, and had more funds left in reserve unspent after the election.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

An early return for 2020:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...t-a8933551.html

Originally in the New York Times, the three election models that most accurately predicted the 2016 and 2012 elections have predicted based on their studies that Trump will win re-election in 2020.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

An interesting look at not just the 2016 election, but also at roughly 60 years of U.S. presidential elections.
We know that in 2016, Trump won 46% of the popular vote and Hillary won 48%.

But this graph looks not just at the ratio of those who voted, but their smaller ratio as a subset of the total population, in elections back to 1960.

That graph could include the total population (including ineligible children and non-citizen legal immigrants, of which my stepmother was, from Germany, she lived here 60 years but never felt a need to become a U.S. citizen and vote).
Or it more likely is the total adult and U.S. citizen population eligible to vote. Which I assume it to be.

But either way, that the election victory in any election could be vastly changed if everyone eligible voted. Our presidents over 60 years represent, at most, the choice of 38% of all citizens. And generally the choice of 26% to 31% of all citizens.

40 to 48% of the public in election after election don't participate. That amount participating could elect a third alternative candidate by a landslide. In 1992, 19% voted for Ross Perot, which inflated participation that year to 64% of the public.

Perot died a few days ago. The deficit and free trade issues he pressed in 1992 and 1996, along with the issues of sovereignty, free trade, offshoring of jobs and border security raised by Pat Buchanan in 1992, 1996 and 2000, are the issues that Trump championed and won on in 2016. Trump's presidency is the enduring legacy of both Perot and Buchanan.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Gutfeld: The side that's having the most fun tends to win - June 23, 2019

My favorite part is: "This is Trump..." [video clip], "and these are his critics..." [video clip].

Like SNL, Gutfeld is kind of hit-and-miss, but I love the often hilarious commentary he brings to political discussion.

PERIOD!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Nov 15 2016
The liberal nightmare of Trump's America:

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

The Nazi theme is rampant among liberal cartoonists on the subject of Trump. But then, so was the W. Bush/Nazi theme 10 years ago.
These cartoonists seem oblivious to the fact that it is the Democrats who weaponized FBI, ATF, EPA, OSHA, IRS and other federal agencies
against their conservative opponents (Catherine Englebrecht/True The Vote, Frank Vandersloot, EPA/Gibson guitars...)
Somehow that never makes a blip on their radar.

Man, what a difference a few years makes...

The weaponization of federal agencies by the Democrat-Bolsheviks against their political opponents is even more clear 4, 5 and 6 years later under the Biden puppet regime.

And all the liberal media fear-mongering about Trump being Hitler was shown to be absolutely untrue. Far from oppressed or racially profiled, every minority group under Trump's four years saw lower unemployment than any time in history, saw higher wages, higher home-ownership.

It is Biden and the Democrats who prove to have Nazi-like hate of any who disagree with them, and to demonize Republicans, and even moderate Democrats like Tulsi Gabbard or Alan Dershowiz, as traitors and enemies of the state who need to be purged, removed and shunned.

FBI raids on Mar A Lago and on any Trump officials and grassroots supporters, especially in the weeks right after the Mar A Lago raid. Fascist state terror, pure and simple.

87,000 new IRS agents in Democrat legislation rammed through, to audit, intimidate and harass their enemies.

Fire-bombing pro-life centers and Republican leaders' offices.

And a steady stream of attacks on Trump supporters, averaging roughly one attack a day, for years.

The indefinite imprisonment, under the most inhumane conditions, of 1,300 trespassers (at most) at the Capitol on January 6th. That is increasingly shown to have been orchestrated by a Democrat-weaponized FBI, by senior FBI staff who also faked the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping, and then when exposed, instead of fired, were put in charge of staging Jan 6th riots, and then the Mar A Lago raid.
The 1,300 people who virtually all did absolutely nothing wrong, who for 20 months have been treated worse than Al Qaida prisoners, worse than murderers, worse than violent Antifa and BLM members, all the rest of whom the Democrat-Bolsheviks immediately released. While Trump supporters from Jan 6th are not even given clean drinking water, and are daily psychologically tortured, isolated and often not even given visitation with attorneys, driven to suicide, and often beaten by prison guards who are rabid Democrats, as revealed by their social media posts.

And further statements by Democrat leaders (Democrat Tim Ryan a few days ago talking about a need to "crush the MAGA movement") inciting violence against Republicans,.
And NO DEMOCRAT leader dissenting or calling for toning down that rhetoric, not one. Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Cory Booker, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris... every Democrat.

Nicolle Wallace live on MSNBC calling for Biden to do a drone strike on Mar A Lago and kill Trump.
Calls by Rep. A O-C and others to compile blacklists to prevent former Trump officials from being able to find a job after serving in the Trump White House.
Former Bill Clinton official Robert Reich calling for Soviet-style televised public confessions of former Trump officials.
New York Times writer Jennifer Rubin saying "The Republican party needs to be destroyed so completely it can never come back." Clearly a sentiment shared by many fanatical Democrat agents in the DOJ and FBI.

6 years later, it's very clear who the authoritarian Nazis truly are. And those fascist banners should all have a big "D" for Democrat.

Looking back over this topic, I'd also forgotten how the liberal media had tried to suppress and hold back the news of a Trump election victory in Nov 2016. And to call Trump "illegitimate" and undermine him every step of the way for 4 years, about 100 elected Democrats who refused to attend Trump's Jan 2017 inauguration. Government officials who undermined Trump for 4 years even within the halls of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, National Security Council, and within the deep-state infested sieve-leaking halls of the White House itself.

The Democrats are as much talented liars as they are vicious authoritarians. They have a genuine talent for false narrative and misdirection. And for portraying themselves as the victims, when they are truly the aggressors.
That is more clear to millions of American voters than it was just 21 months ago. The Democrats have shown their hand, and THEY are the true Nazis they allege Trump and the right to be.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
That's a lot of tears in text form, cultist...

iggy #1236466 2022-09-20 9:32 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
That's a lot of tears in text form, cultist...

My cited facts, sourced and linked, your empty and malicious insults. You have no serious point.

Just fishing to get a reaction. Moron.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
I reject any evidence that doesn't conform to my psychotic world-view out of hand then wonder why people don't engage me seriously as I proudly identify as a fucking Florida Man moron.

Yes, Wondy, we fucking know.

Last edited by iggy; 2022-09-20 10:50 PM.
iggy #1236472 2022-09-21 9:05 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy (as lyingly scripted by Iggy, because that';s all he's got)
I reject any evidence that doesn't conform to my psychotic world-view out of hand then wonder why people don't engage me seriously as I proudly identify as a fucking Florida Man moron.

Yes, Wondy, we fucking know.

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
What you describe as "right wing propaganda sites" are, in fact, mainstream conservative news. And many of them not even conservatives, but liberals who while not conservatives, are outraged by the unhinged bias and radical-Leftist Bolshevik power grab that is being attempted by the united-front liberal media, radical-leftist tech companies and social media, and the Democrat-Bolshvik party, who are trying to establish authoritarian one-party rule in the United States.
Journalists like John Solomon, Lara Logan, Sharyl Attkisson, Glenn Greenwald, Ron Kessler, Bernard Goldberg, John Stossel, those are all undeniably mainstream award-winning reporters.

And as I've pointed out....

Slanted Journalism and the 2020 Election

There are extensive examples to confirm that it is in fact the liberal media that YOU exalt, that are in fact, the true propagandists.
Fox News, Newsmax, FBN, Wall Street Journal, the American Conservative, Breitbart, Daily Caller, Rasmussen, New York Post, The Federalist, Revolver News, Rebel News, Human Events, Substack, MRC.org, and American Greatness, are all pretty mainstream and accessible news organizations who hire journalists to write actual news stories, not propaganda opinion blogs.

And I would hold any of them in higher regard than (as Sharyl Atkisson sourced extensively) the overtly partisan propagandists who have been caught deliberately getting stories wrong for over 10 years on event after event. From Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, the Sandy Hook shooter, the Aurora Colorado movie theatre shooter, to selective omission of Rev. Jeremiah Wright ties to Obama, selective omission of William Ayers' ties to Obama.
The Hillary Clinton Benghazi negligence (10 years later and STILL no one has reported where either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama were during the hours of that attack.)
The Hillary Clinton e-mails on a private server, that compromised top-secret documents to the Russian and Chinese spy hackers on a daily basis for four years (THAT doesn't bother you, but this contrived thing about documents at Mar A Lago does?!?)
The partisan reporting that I sourced and linked repeatedly in a topic during Occupy Wall Street fiasco protests, that was sometimes so egregious newspapers and broadcast news networks had to fire reporters.
And from 2015-present, literally DOZENS of stories about Donald Trump where the media over and over DELIBERATELY got it wrong, so intense was their Trump-hate and their zeal to destroy Trump, by any deceitful means. And yet it blew up in their faces, over and over. Failed. Exposed. Over and over.

So yeah, when you source CNN or MSNBC, or Politico, or Washington Post, or New York Times, you're essentially quoting liberal opinion blogs that agree with your unhinged partisan opinion and hatred. And if you doubt that, just look at the above examples quoted by Sharyl Attkisson.

A New York Times so hostile to reporting objective news, that a mass of N Y Times employees harassed reporter/editor Bari Weiss into quitting, just for giving Sen.Tom Cotton equal time in an editorial, in the silly idea of giving balanced coverage to both sides. The New York Times employees have the same mentality as those working for Tass or Pravda.

But yeah, whatever, here I am trying to reason with the mentally ill, so intense is your irrational leftissm and Trump-hate.

Asked and answered. Dipshit.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard