Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by First Amongst Daves
Sorry if that wasn't clear:

a. "Red Mirage" means the premature conclusion that early counted votes mean a decisive GOP win;
b. The rise in Dem votes through postal ballot count has apparently shocked the GOP;
c. The GOP is litigating with the objective of restoring the outcome which manifested as the Red Mirage.

...Is circular reasoning now encouraged in the court room?

The rate of progression in the vote totals was red prior to the states freezing the system(s), therefore it must necessarily qualify as a Red Mirage...I feel dirty just sounding out the reasoning.

We don't have to rely on news organizations to observe the voting tallies over time. We can observe them using our own common sense without specious conceptualizations given cultural prevalence by private organizations operating under a banner of authority that was never actually given to them.

At the risk of you rage-quitting the board for another four years, should I post the picture of Plato's Cave again?

I've got to say I've shifted my views on Fox's reporting, at least on its website.

Yeah, people tend to like what they say when they find their projections palatable.

I don't think I've paid attention to mainstream news for, at least, seven years.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Will you be upset if lying turd trump wants to do recounts ala Frankenstein? Lol

Recounting isn't the same as manufacturing.

Of course. Everyone put their guns away and be patient.

Agreed but just making politically motivated accusations just shows butt hurt and a lack of principle. It?s what trumpers do. If a vote isn?t going their way it?s fraud. No proof needed.

Couldn?t imagine what you guys would do if a democrat just won electorally while losing the popular vote with a foreign country trying to help them.

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
just making politically motivated accusations just shows butt hurt and a lack of principle.

And, just like that, four years of unsubstantiated Russian collusion allegations went down the memory hole

Pariah #1232962 2020-11-04 11:57 PM
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Lefty insurgencies rape, riot, pillage, and murder for the past five months and some change, and yet the lefty true believer lectures the right on not being violent....

Hurm.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
just making politically motivated accusations just shows butt hurt and a lack of principle.

And, just like that, four years of unsubstantiated Russian collusion allegations went down the memory hole

See our intelligence agencies about that. Oh wait, they?re part of the conspiracy right?

Fair play!
Pariah #1232964 2020-11-05 12:06 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Pariah
Lefty insurgencies rape, riot, pillage, and murder for the past five months and some change, and yet the lefty true believer lectures the right on not being violent....

Hurm.

Rationalize away. Principles are to hard for you

Fair play!
Pariah #1232965 2020-11-05 12:55 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Biden has at this point the most votes of any past presidential candidate.

Fair play!
Pariah #1232966 2020-11-05 12:56 AM
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Sorry if that wasn't clear:

a. "Red Mirage" means the premature conclusion that early counted votes mean a decisive GOP win;
b. The rise in Dem votes through postal ballot count has apparently shocked the GOP;
c. The GOP is litigating with the objective of restoring the outcome which manifested as the Red Mirage.

...Is circular reasoning now encouraged in the court room?

The rate of progression in the vote totals was red prior to the states freezing the system(s), therefore it must necessarily qualify as a Red Mirage...I feel dirty just sounding out the reasoning.

We don't have to rely on news organizations to observe the voting tallies over time. We can observe them using our own common sense without specious conceptualizations given cultural prevalence by private organizations operating under a banner of authority that was never actually given to them.

At the risk of you rage-quitting the board for another four years, should I post the picture of Plato's Cave again?

I've got to say I've shifted my views on Fox's reporting, at least on its website.

Yeah, people tend to like what they say when they find their projections palatable.

I don't think I've paid attention to mainstream news for, at least, seven years.

Water, meet duck's back. I engage in battles of wit with much more snide people than you on a daily basis.

It has been really interesting watching you over the past 20 years shift from a fairly reasonable libertarian to a pugnacious far right winger. With that shift came a complete loss of your sense of humour. I don't say that to barb you. I note it with no joy at all. I guess you're a case study for how a lot of Americans polarised their political views during that period.

The nature of disputes generally is that two people see a coin from different sides. It is still a coin, but each side looks different. It is educational and a good recalibration of perspective to try and see the other side of the coin. I'm not sure which echo chamber occupies your time nowadays, if you haven't bothered with the other side of the argument for seven years. But it sure seems to have cemented your world view.

Anyhoo... looks like Arizona is back in the pot. And look at Georgia! "Overnight Donald Trump was ahead in the state by 372,000 votes. Now his lead is just over 31,000."

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I'm not attempting to be snide, Dave. Your approach to this just literally blows my mind. Did I charge right out the gate to attack you? No. Think about that for a moment.

There's no way for me to say this without it being construed as reductive or inflammatory from certain angles, but...What your saying insults my intelligence.

The numbers are right there in front of US. The suspicious spikes that occurred in the dark are documented for US to analyze. Yet it is your position that any interpretation we are even allowed to make must be filtered through the lens of media organizations with behind-the-scenes agendas far removed from our purview. That's ludicrous. You are outright saying we should flip our common sense switches to "off".

We traded words regarding this very topic four years. I said that your outside analysis of the sociopolitical situation hamstrung your ability to see that Trump had a great advantage despite media flourish. You immediately blew me off. But I was right.

And now, what's happening? Your blowing me off again in favor of an uroboros strategy. Using the Overton Window as a shield against the very perception that the Red Mirage is a construction designed to keep people from the truth.

You say I haven't looked at the other side? Have you? From where I'm standing, you haven't changed at all.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
OK, then. Lets get to the crux of your argument.

The suspicious spikes that occurred in the dark are documented for US to analyze.

Here is an analysis of that: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...sconsin-overnight-vote-spike/6167188002/

(You'll adopt an ad hominem argument - "lens of media organizations with behind-the-scenes agendas far removed from our purview" also known as, "That's fake news". For those reading this not across Latin, "ad hominem" is the idea that you play the man not the ball. You attack the source, and not the substance of what the source is saying. It appears to be a fundamental principle for Trump supporters - "fake news!". But, let's set that aside because we plainly don't have a lot of common ground - some, but not a lot - on that.)

"We are not finding ballots," Julietta Henry, director of elections for Milwaukee County, told PolitiFact. "Ballots are being counted."

I understand that your "common sense" argument presupposes evenly split mail votes: that, statistically, as a matter of common sense, 50% should be GOP, 50% should be Dem: that is is counterintuitive beyond belief to think that the split in mail votes should so overwhelmingly favour Biden, and so that is "suspicious" or fraudulent. It doesn't pass the sniff test. That's how I understand the essence of your argument. Feel free to correct me.

But an even split isn't supported by demographics and geography. That article notes that that particular surge came from vote counts concluding in Milwaukee. Milwaukee (which I only know otherwise from Laverne and Shirley) has always been a Democrat stronghold.

Trump was ahead by 100000 votes. Then there were 170000 mail ballots. It shifted Biden's vote up by less than a percentage ahead of Trump.

You know about Occam's Razor. That, for those who don't know about it, is the idea of finding the least complicated answer to a question. Who killed Abraham Lincoln? Well, it wasn't a global 19th century Illuminati conspiracy. it was the John Wilkes Booth, with the gun, in the theatre. Occam's Razor says that's the easiest answer to the question of who killed Lincoln.

So here, why did the ballots cause the number to Biden to jump overnight? Was it crafty Democrats, operating en masse without being found out, having corrupted electoral officials, stuffing up ballot boxes, avoiding the scrutiny of GOP observers by asking them to stand a few feet away? Or is it that Milwaukee's mail votes were counted in full and reported in full? Occam's Razor says it is the latter.

And, yes, of course let there be a recount. I strongly advocate that because the process should be beyond reproach. Or at least beyond reasonable suspicion.

And, as I noted, it goes the other way. Arizona is starting to lean Trump's way because of the vagaries of the Arizona GOP, who tend to use absentee ballots. someone on Twitter has noted that GOP supporters are trying to storm counting offices in Michigan, and are publicly protesting that all absentee votes be counted in Arizona. No to the first, and of course yes to the second.

I'm not on top of the news this afternoon, but I understand Trump is talking openly about going to the Supreme Court to get counting to stop. Which, if it is that simple, doesn't seem like a respectable cause of action.

Pimping my site, again.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think Pariah knows Dave. It just suits his wants to cry voter fraud along with the rest of the trumpsters. Anything is acceptable in an attempt to hold onto power for them.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Note trump has almost zero blowback from his base when he demands a stop to vote counting.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Note trump has almost zero blowback from his base when he demands a stop to vote counting.
Stopping counting to ensure that it?s being done correctly and then restarting isn?t the same as stopping it for good

Pariah #1232972 2020-11-05 10:05 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
When being done correctly is defined as Trump winning. You would be pissing yourself if a democrat was doing the stuff trump is doing.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
When being done correctly is defined as Trump winning. You would be pissing yourself if a democrat was doing the stuff trump is doing.

The act of ?finding votes? veers from coincidence to strange when it happens repeatedly and overwhelmingly in one direction. Any sentient person would find it bizarre.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Just a reminder, from election night...

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Nov 4, 2020, 3:05 AM

IGeorgia (50.7%, with 93% counted),
North Carolina (50.1% Trump, 94% counted),
Pennsylvania (56.6% Trump, 64% counted),
Michigan (53.7%, 66% counted)
Wisconson (51.2% Trump, 88% counted),

and
Nevada (47.6% Trump, 67% counted)

all but one have Trump leading by a good margin, well over 50% in most cases.

Currently it's Trump 213 and Biden 238.

...and since then questionable vote counting has eroded Trump's majority in every one of those states, even the ones where he still leads, in half the states manufacturing a majority for Biden.

Why be suspicious? Visible to the public are elections supervisors who have expressed their vitriolic hatred for Trump in advance of the election. Postal workers who have thrown away ballots for Trump, postal workers who have falsely stamped ballots AFTER Nov 3 with a hand-stamped "Nov 3rd 2020" date (exposed by Project Veritas), a postal service completely dominated by a rabidly pro-Democrat public union (like the Teachers Union, like the IRS, like the FBI, like the State Department), and very recent past arrests and convictions of postal employees and supervisors for election fraud.

We have Democrat election supervisors who again have very recently been caught tampering with ballots, in Philadelphia, and in Dade and Broward counties in Florida, as just a few examples. We have election supervisors in Philadelphia and in Nevada who have obstructed monitors from being able to observe of ballot counting, forcing monitors to stand at least 30 feet away where they can't really observe signature matching, and election staff even put up cardboard in the windows so monitors could not observe at all. And even so, monitors could still observe election staff slip batches of unsecured/unprocessed ballots secretly in with the processed ballots.

In all these cases, there are blatant and proven examples of deliberate election fraud, and yet the Democrat/Left side acts as if it's wild conspiracy theory when Republicans express concern and suspicion about the integrity of ballots, when there absolutely is legitimate concern, and in many cases evidence, of election fraud.

In Philadelphia and in broader Pennsylvania, elections supervisors say there are many more uncounted mail-in ballots, BUT THEY WON'T SAY HOW MANY MORE THERE ARE. So that if Biden is losing, they can whip another frew thousand falsified ballots out of a magic hat, to put Biden ahead in the end? There is evidence of multiple corrupted parts of the ballot "chain-of-custody" that seem hell-bent in that direction. And the frustration is, we knew in advance this is what they would do, and here it is happening right in front of us.

M E M and the Democrats like to boast about how they won the popular vote in 2016.

And are again boasting the same of Biden in 2020. But I argue that the evidence is that the number of fraudulent Democrat votes in 2016 far exceeded Hillary Clinton's 2.8 million-vote "winning" of the popular vote. The number of fraudulent votes in California alone could probably account for that margin, between dead people voting, people voting at 2 or more locations, ballot harvesting, and illegal immigrants with CA driver licenses falsely checking a box saying they are U.S. citizens on their driver license application to get a voter ID (that no one ever checks to verify if they are actual U.S. citizens and able to vote.)

In a previous More voter fraud by Democrats topic, True The Vote watchdog group in just 28 of the 50 states found 6.8 million illegal voters. Mona Charen detailed that well.

I've frequently mentioned "Cloward and Piven strategy", first introduced by the two so-named leftist college professors in a published plan in 1965, a Cultural Marxist plan to basically overwhem the system, to deliberately cause the system to collapse, and amid the chaos of the collapse, leftists can implement radical marxist reforms and redistribution of wealth under cover of the chaos.
As applied to an election, you can, say, overwhelm the system with 3 million illegal votes. And if 90% of those are intercepted and prevented, you still manage to slip 300,000 illegal votes in, amid the massive fraud.

After the 2012 election, Dan Heninger of the Wall Street Journal said that the 2012 victory was narrow enough that the election could have been turned for Obama with just 300,000 votes in a few key districts.
And even back in 2008 and 2012, the evidence was there were much more illegal votes than that. 7 million fraudulent votes, in just 28 states investigated. And the Democrats make sure there is no enforcement to prevent it, because it their network of fraud! And no legal penalty, even if caught.

My greatest fear in the months leading up to election night was that Trump would win on election night, and then have the victory snatche away from him in the days or weeks after the election. That is exactly what is happening.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
OK, then. Lets get to the crux of your argument.

The suspicious spikes that occurred in the dark are documented for US to analyze.

Here is an analysis of that: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...sconsin-overnight-vote-spike/6167188002/

(You'll adopt an ad hominem argument - "lens of media organizations with behind-the-scenes agendas far removed from our purview" also known as, "That's fake news". For those reading this not across Latin, "ad hominem" is the idea that you play the man not the ball. You attack the source, and not the substance of what the source is saying. It appears to be a fundamental principle for Trump supporters - "fake news!". But, let's set that aside because we plainly don't have a lot of common ground - some, but not a lot - on that.)

Phew. And I was afraid I was going to be reductive. The irony here is that the lefty paradigm is the source of the "fake news" label and was later appropriated by Trump to combat their narrative--and the narrative is exactly what I'm attacking. The source is just a casualty of war if you wish. In which case, criticizing the source of the phenomenon that seeks to centralize public perception in an effort to conduct and control the premises of discussion is not ad hominem. Pointing out the Baudrillardian nature of corporate news broadcasts as a hyper reality, into which we are supposed to be assimilated, is just a statement of fact. And incidentally, I don't much care for the Simulacra.

"We are not finding ballots," Julietta Henry, director of elections for Milwaukee County, told PolitiFact. "Ballots are being counted."

I understand that your "common sense" argument presupposes evenly split mail votes: that, statistically, as a matter of common sense, 50% should be GOP, 50% should be Dem: that is is counterintuitive beyond belief to think that the split in mail votes should so overwhelmingly favour Biden, and so that is "suspicious" or fraudulent. It doesn't pass the sniff test. That's how I understand the essence of your argument. Feel free to correct me.

But an even split isn't supported by demographics and geography. That article notes that that particular surge came from vote counts concluding in Milwaukee. Milwaukee (which I only know otherwise from Laverne and Shirley) has always been a Democrat stronghold.

Trump was ahead by 100000 votes. Then there were 170000 mail ballots. It shifted Biden's vote up by less than a percentage ahead of Trump.

I will post these again:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El-4WeYVoAAiPxW?format=jpg&name=large
https://twitter.com/theeternalright/status/1323979515735912448/photo/2

Now we know what "flattening the curve" really meant.

Not 50/50. A mixture. Trump has support in Milwaukee. His support in New York increased for crying out loud. And yet we are to believe that a box of votes was found that ONLY had ballots for Biden, and not Trump or Jorgenson, solely on the virtue of the media's ability to explain it within a given set of parameters that leave out fraud. Those graphs constitute a statistical impossibility that warrant investigation. Not a head nod with the media. Especially when observed in preponderance with these developments:

They are relying on the incredulity surrounding the concept of voter fraud or media misdirection to ignore any instances of it on the virtue that they've spent so long constructing a narrative saying it's not possible--even as its going on right in front of our eyes.

Seriously, 89% "turnout" is 'what-the-flying motherfuck-is-this-fuckery!?!" territory.

I called it in the first post:

Democrats managed to take advantage of the liberal plant, Justice Roberts, who has allowed them to keep votes flowing into the states three days past the election. Trump will cry fowl--as well he should. As counties that were clearly turned red gradually metamorphasize to blue over a long enough timeline, the rules of the game will be clear cut to everyone. And that spark will risk a conflagration.

You know about Occam's Razor. That, for those who don't know about it, is the idea of finding the least complicated answer to a question. Who killed Abraham Lincoln? Well, it wasn't a global 19th century Illuminati conspiracy. it was the John Wilkes Booth, with the gun, in the theatre. Occam's Razor says that's the easiest answer to the question of who killed Lincoln.

So here, why did the ballots cause the number to Biden to jump overnight? Was it crafty Democrats, operating en masse without being found out, having corrupted electoral officials, stuffing up ballot boxes, avoiding the scrutiny of GOP observers by asking them to stand a few feet away? Or is it that Milwaukee's mail votes were counted in full and reported in full? Occam's Razor says it is the latter.

The simplest explanation is oft times the most correct. I'm not certain if "easiest" is interchangeable.

Motives for implementation of a plan are simple. Results of a plan's execution are simple. But plans themselves are complex.

You can't use Occam's Razor to identify the simplicity of the result to avoid the complexity of the apparent plan, which identifies a motive in turn.

If anything, Occam's Razor speaks against your contention on account of the complexity of explaining how a batch of votes exclusively goes to one person without even a handful to anyone else.

To break it down into simpler terms - MOTIVE: Get Biden into office at all costs. PLAN: Employ voter fraud. RESULT: Biden gets into office.

And, yes, of course let there be a recount. I strongly advocate that because the process should be beyond reproach. Or at least beyond reasonable suspicion.

And, as I noted, it goes the other way. Arizona is starting to lean Trump's way because of the vagaries of the Arizona GOP, who tend to use absentee ballots. someone on Twitter has noted that GOP supporters are trying to storm counting offices in Michigan, and are publicly protesting that all absentee votes be counted in Arizona. No to the first, and of course yes to the second.

Why would you say no to the first? Ballot watching is not only legal but also a means to keep the ballot tabulating process beyond reasonable suspicion.

Philadelphia and Detroit have not only expelled ballot watchers using intimidation tactics (because they certainly don't have the authority), but they've actually cordoned them off a certain distance from the building. Highly illegal and suspicious behavior.

Pariah #1232977 2020-11-06 12:05 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quite the contrast between Biden and trump. Biden is being very much the statesman while trump is acting like a loser. Biden projects calm while Trump is trying to incite his base. Unfit to the end.

Fair play!
Pariah #1232978 2020-11-06 12:09 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Biden is now basically tied with trump in Georgia and is close to closing the gap in Pennsylvania!

Fair play!
Pariah #1232979 2020-11-06 12:16 AM
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
More ballots being "found"...

Pariah #1232980 2020-11-06 12:30 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
They were always there Pariah, Trump said way before the election it was either a case of him winning or he would run with the voter fraud allegations.

Fair play!
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
If you're trying to convince me that you believe what you're saying, then "fail" doesn't even begin to describe your disingenuousness.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Tch.

Biden now ahead in Georgia, by 1000 votes.

So, Pariah. Assume Biden gets his 270. Trump is compelled by the National Guard to leave the White House (which I recall was the fallback for Nixon if he didn't leave). Time to mount up, with machine guns, to overthrow a tyrant?

What if Trump is then arrested for his obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation?

You're ex-Army, right? What do you do?

Pimping my site, again.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Tch.

Is he?

So, Pariah. Assume Biden gets his 270. Trump is compelled by the National Guard to leave the White House (which I recall was the fallback for Nixon if he didn't leave). Time to mount up, with machine guns, to overthrow a tyrant?

What if Trump is then arrested for his obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation?

I'm not, nor was I ever, in the Guard. Active Duty is federal, and operates on different rules.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Quite the contrast between Biden and trump. Biden is being very much the statesman while trump is acting like a loser. Biden projects calm while Trump is trying to incite his base. Unfit to the end.

Biden is an Alzeimers patient, who can barely remember his own name.

Anything that is said by Biden is a carefully rehearsed statement, written by his puppetmasters. He is completely unfit to lead the country, and during the campaign would usually end his day by 10 AM, or call a "lid" ( a day off, no appointments) for the entire day in advance. He is absolutely incapable of taking a 3 AM phone call to deal with a military crisis with Russia, China, Iran or North Korea. It's terrifying.

The only way Biden is gaining in the vote counting is by major tampering with the ballots. In multiple states, vote monitors have been prevented from observing the ballot processing, at precisely the time Biden "miraculously" jumped ahead. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Biden logically overcame the margins of victory Trump had in these states, and the sudden jumps thinning those margins is precisely explained by all the observed methods of tampering I've cited, that have been evidenced at every stage of the "chain of custody" and counting of these mail-in ballots.

We already know some of the elections supervisors have posted vitriolic hatred of Trump on facebook and Twitter, we know that many of the elections vote counters are wearing "BIDEN 2020" clothing and hats, clear partisans. And unprecedented, the first time in election history, in multiple states, vote-counting observers have been obstructed from viewing the vote-processing, or not permitted to enter the vote-counting facility at all. At every stage, this adds up to vote tampering, and coincides with huge jumps in vote gains for Biden. Vote counters in multiple states claim to have videotaped thousands of witnessed examples of vote tampering.

Newt Gingrich on Hannity last night said it well, that the only way to eliminate the corruption is to throw out the tainted votes, to only officially count the votes counted up until observing the vote counting was prevented (i.e., throw out everything counted after about 2 AM election night). Trump was winning by good margins in 5 of the 6 contested states. Clearly that was only overcome by Democrat-partisan deception. And on top of that, Arizona was prematurely called for Biden. This is an outrage, and it should not be permitted to stand.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Wow. Rep. Collin Peterson (D-MN), has been defeated after 30 years in office.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota%27s_7th_congressional_district

Another Republican victory, with possibly 11 more Republican gains pending in the House.

The polls in advance predicted a Democrat wave, with a decisive 10% victory margin. The opposite has occurred. Out of 24 House seats Republicans had to defend, they did not lose a single seat. And in point of fact, have made gains, very possibly still more to come.

Polls (liberal-tilted, of course!) foretold a Democrat takeover of the Senate, but again, the Republicans held it. And in both Hose and Senate, the incumbent president's party generally loses seats in both houses.

So... It really doesn't make sense that the voters would give Republicans these unusual victories, and then give the presidency to the Democrats. Particularly a clueless and corrupt zombie like Joe Biden. As of 2 AM on election night, the electoral victories in 5 of the 6 remaining states made more sense and was consistent with the House and Senate gains. Then the voting irregularities and blatant corruption began turning the tide unethically in Biden's favor. This is an outrage that cannot be allowed to stand.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I'm hearings murmuring about watermarks. Very sophisticated and impossible to duplicate watermarks that are on ballots the ballots....hmmmmm....this will get VERY interesting if true.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

What the fuck is wrong with these boards?!? That was supposed to be a link !

I haven't heard anything about watermarks, Pariah. But I guess that will be explained as things progress.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Biden is now leading in Georgia and Pennsylvania is likely to flip today too. We?re getting close to this being called for Biden. I do not see any scenario where trump acts as a leader for the benefit of this country. I suspect Biden is very prepared for an ugly transition.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Sounds like Biden will reach out to republicans that he?s worked with for decades for assistance in uniting the country.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

Biden is an Alzeimers patient, who can barely remember his own name.

Anything that is said by Biden is a carefully rehearsed statement, written by his puppetmasters. He is completely unfit to lead the country, and during the campaign would usually end his day by 10 AM, or call a "lid" ( a day off, no appointments) for the entire day in advance. He is absolutely incapable of taking a 3 AM phone call to deal with a military crisis with Russia, China, Iran or North Korea. It's terrifying.

The only way Biden is gaining in the vote counting is by major tampering with the ballots. In multiple states, vote monitors have been prevented from observing the ballot processing, at precisely the time Biden "miraculously" jumped ahead. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Biden logically overcame the margins of victory Trump had in these states, and the sudden jumps thinning those margins is precisely explained by all the observed methods of tampering I've cited, that have been evidenced at every stage of the "chain of custody" and counting of these mail-in ballots.

We already know some of the elections supervisors have posted vitriolic hatred of Trump on facebook and Twitter, we know that many of the elections vote counters are wearing "BIDEN 2020" clothing and hats, clear partisans. And unprecedented, the first time in election history, in multiple states, vote-counting observers have been obstructed from viewing the vote-processing, or not permitted to enter the vote-counting facility at all. At every stage, this adds up to vote tampering, and coincides with huge jumps in vote gains for Biden. Vote counters in multiple states claim to have videotaped thousands of witnessed examples of vote tampering.

Newt Gingrich on Hannity last night said it well, that the only way to eliminate the corruption is to throw out the tainted votes, to only officially count the votes counted up until observing the vote counting was prevented (i.e., throw out everything counted after about 2 AM election night). Trump was winning by good margins in 5 of the 6 contested states. Clearly that was only overcome by Democrat-partisan deception. And on top of that, Arizona was prematurely called for Biden. This is an outrage, and it should not be permitted to stand.

After 2am there were all the mail in votes that were legally cast that heavily leaned democrat. I did mine by mail for the first time.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Biden has taken the lead in Pennsylvania!

Fair play!
Pariah #1232995 2020-11-06 10:55 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Biden?s secret service increased and air space over his home is being protected as is protocol.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Wild speculation and hysteria, based on nothing anything of us have said here.

I think it's clear that Trump is prepared to fight on with an army of lawyers (not guns and soldiers), and with the evidence of election fraud and irregularities. Trump remains president and in the White House by every right until Jan 20, 2021.

And I've never heard anything to give the slightest reality to what you say about Nixon. Congress was contemplating impeachment in August 1974, but rather than go through months of that process and put the nation through it, Nixon quickly resigned. If he had not resigned, he could have remained in the White House for months until an impeachment ran its course. Absurdly bad facts on your part.

Regarding the alleged 1000-vote lead by Biden in Georgia, again, I don't believe it. Likewise the new ballots eroding Trump's 10.9% lead in Pennsylvania, from just 48 hours ago, and at that time 80% of the vote already counted. No way. The clear ballot counting irregularities (i.,e., election fraud) in all these states puts the lie to this whole narrative.

If not for the blatant irregularites, SO MANY irregularities, I might trust the system and believe Biden is really turning it around :

whoa Mailmen throwing away thousands of ballots,
whoa One mailman anonymously admitting he and other mailmen were instructed by their supervisor to set aside Philadelphia ballots from the other mail collected for the day, so the ballots could be manually stamped "Nov 3rd" despite that it is now the 4th and the 5th (again, Project Veritas, video interviewed).
whoa The fact that election supervisors in multiple states WOULDN'T EVEN SAY to reporters how many votes were left to be counted (basically election supervisors looking to see how many ballots Biden needed to win, so they could manufature them in a back room, slip then in as they've been observed doing with the legitimately processed votes, and put Biden over the top).
whoa Elections supervisors expressing their hatred for Trump on social media, the candidate whose loss they are now rigging.
whoa Excluding vote counting monitors, many of them who went public about it and were interviewed by Fox and other media that are not part of the fix, monitors detailing how they were kept outside, how they were kept too far away to observe, 30 feet away or more. To discredit that, the liberal media now are pushing the narrative: "Ohh, that was temporary, we resolved that." Well... not resolved until the damage was already done, if ever really fixed at all. Monitors who said 150 feet away they could see big black bags of unprocessed ballots clandestinely brought over and mixed in with the legitimately processed ballots.
whoa Polling locations where the staff purposely only had Sharpie pens for voters, that unlike normal ball point pens bled through both sides of the ballot page filled out, guaranteeing conservative ballots will not be usable as legitimate votes. But against the mainstream narrative that the story was "debunked", multiple voters interviewed on Hannity said they were given Sharpie pens when voting in person, objected and said it would ruin their ballots, were told they had to use a Sharpie because there were no other pens available, could see it bled through the ballot page to the other side, that the scanning machine had trouble scanning their ballots, and when these voters checked later, their ballots were not counted. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/az-voters-file-lawsuit-against-maricopa-county-after-sharpiegate
whoa Cory Lewandowski and Pam Bondi having a legal order to suspend the count until correct monitoring is established, ignored by the elections supervisor, by the vote-counting staff, and by the local sherriff.
https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/trump...access-to-vote-counting-in-philadelphia/

But yeah, this is all conspiracy theory, it never actually happened. rolleyes

HOW UNUSUAL IS IT TO NOT HAVE ALL THE VOTES COUNTED BY THE MORNING AFTER THE ELECTION?!? That has NEVER happened before.
It's 3 days later and they're still counting the 6% of uncounted ballots left on election night?

C'mon, MAN ! [Linked Image from static-31.sinclairstoryline.com]

There is just way too much in this vote-count that breaks protocol, doesn't make sense, or is just overtly and unapologetically wrong and dirty. Now the THIRD DAY after the election, and the votes are still not counted yet. When has that EVER taken more than 24 hours? Except to delay the count long enough to manufacture the ballots needed to overcome Trump's margin of victory, to hand the election over to Biden.
The irregulartities have been exposed in conservative media, while liberal media pretend these incredible lapses don't exist.

And now the liberal media is trying to sell the "no irregularities" Orwellian narrative across the mainstream news and social media, to try and make the public buy it. While hiding and dismissing the evidence otherwise as "conspiracy theory". Well, I DON'T buy it, and neither do over 69 million other Americans.

No way in hell.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
RNC charwoman Ronna MacDaniel is currently giving a statement on One America News (OAN) declaring a challenge to the election being called, and demanding a re-count in all the contested states, with adequate monitoring by both sides, and detailing the extent of irregularities that the RNC is demanding be investigated. I tuned this in mid-pres conference.

I changed the channel to Fox News, to see if they had better audio of it, and they are NOT carrying this live.

WHAT THE FUCK !?!?!????

Something THIS IMPORTANT and Fox isn't even broadcasting it?!? The head of the Republican party, making the most important announcement possible, and making detailing a strong evidenciary case for her actions. And Fox isn't even airing it. This is one of many examples in recent months that I have serious doubts about whether even Fox News has been compromised and is becoming part of the liberal Newspeak media. Some of their coverage earlier today by reporters Kristin Fisher, Trace Gallagher and Sandra Smith similarly was akin to CNN coverage in its one-sided narrative in favor of the Biden campaign, NOT EVEN TRYING to cover the case for the other Republican side of that argument.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

Wow. Rep. Collin Peterson (D-MN), has been defeated after 30 years in office.)

Another Republican victory, with possibly 11 more Republican gains pending in the House.

The polls in advance predicted a Democrat wave, with a decisive 10% victory margin. The opposite has occurred. Out of 24 House seats Republicans had to defend, they did not lose a single seat. And in point of fact, have made gains, very possibly still more to come.

Polls (liberal-tilted, of course!) foretold a Democrat takeover of the Senate, but again, the Republicans held it. And in both Hose and Senate, the incumbent president's party generally loses seats in both houses.

So... It really doesn't make sense that the voters would give Republicans these unusual victories, and then give the presidency to the Democrats. Particularly a clueless and corrupt zombie like Joe Biden. As of 2 AM on election night, the electoral victories in 5 of the 6 remaining states made more sense and was consistent with the House and Senate gains. Then the voting irregularities and blatant corruption began turning the tide unethically in Biden's favor. This is an outrage that cannot be allowed to stand.

I can't edit my previous post (RRRRRR! ), so this is the only way to correct it with a working link.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Tucker Carlson, 11-4-2020, Thursday

Carlson in his editorial on the election night of the previous 24 hours, and of the Orwellian unholy alliance of Democrats, fanatically liberal/partisan news media, corporate tech giants and social media, and their super-rich billionaire funders, and the federally empoewered Deep State aligned with them. And how they are steamrollering over what's left of our Constitutional republic. Followed by historian Victor David Hanson, further clarifying along the same lines, how Democrats and the corporate/billionaire elite are threatening with all their power to crush all opposition to their Orwellian takeover, even threatening Republican senators like Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, and Susan Collins, each of whom were facing the most expensive challenges to an incumbent senator, elites funding their opponents over 100 million each. Basically to senators: if you oppose our agenda, we will crush you, we will destroy you, and we have unlimited resources to do so. In the case of Trump and many of his officials: We will falsely accuse you, indict you, bankrupt you with legal fees, imprison you. And they have.

I don't think anyone but Trump has the will to stand up to this, I think anyone else would have surrendered to the Orwellian elites. And if he is replaced as president, it will only get worse, and I doubt the corruption Trump wa fighting will ever be cleaned up. I don't think any other president ever fought so hard for the American people, and has earned another 4 years.

-----------------------------------

Orwell's elite at Youtube took it down, before I could even post it.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Tucker Carlson, Nov 5 2020, Thursday

Last night's episode, while it lasts.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Just pointing out: Col. Wilkerson's vision cited by Carlson above, of using the U.S. military nationwide to put down gun-owning pro-Trump resistance to a rigged-election-appointed Biden government (as video-clipped from a discussion on Bill Maher's Politically Incorrect show) , and "how much blood might flow" is precisely the fantasy Australia-Dave taunted Pariah with a few posts above.

This is a vision I've seen voiced repeatedly by guests and anchors on CNN and MSNBC, of using the state military to gun down any Trump resistance to the Orwellian liberal utopia they're putting in place.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
About 19 minutes of Ingraham's program last night, detailing several examples of election fraud:

Laura Ingraham, Nov 5 2020, Thursday

Again, commentary on how Democrats, corporate powers, the news media, tech and social media, and the bureaucrat/establishment Deep State have criminally trampled on the rule of law for the last 4 years, so that it was inevitable they would bring the same lawlessness and criminal suppression of the rule of law to the 2020 election. We are watching the death of freedom and democracy. And the Demcorat/Left and the M E Ms are cheering it on. Once they finish with us, they will be coming for you. Even being a zealous Bolshevik won't make you safe.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard