Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Finally...

MIKE JOHNSON TO MAKE OVER 40,000 HOURS OF JAN 6th CAPITOL VIDEO FOOTAGE PUBLIC

Wha should have been released 3 years ago, but wasn't because Democrats controlled the Presidency, House and Senate, and prevented release of that Capitol surveillance video, just to sell heir lying "insurrection" narrative to the public.

I also fault Rep Kevin McCarthy (RINO -CA) for not releasing it AS HE PROMISED TO in January 2023, but never did. Further convincing me that he as well is a corrupt deep state agent. who is in collaboration with the Demo0crat-Bolshevikss.

With those tapes released, they are already showing how overwhelmingly peaceful the protests that day were, and how many were falsely imprisoned. That released surveillance video should result in virtually all 1,300 falsely imprisoned Trump supporters being released.
And resultt in virtually all the Jan 6th prisonerss getting compensation in legal damages, and for pain and suffering for inhuman treatment in prison. Except for a tiny handful (about 60 at most) who actually committed violent acts.

And further,releasing the video will trigger investigations of DOJ and FBI officials for falsely arresting and maliciously prosecuting these Trump supporters, and way overcharging them, to intimidate hem to accept plea deals just to end their imprisonment.
A treatment that was polar opposite in recent years, for ACTUAL violent protesters in BLM, Antifa, and now Hamas protesters, who no matter how violent, over 90% were released without charges, even when they threw Molotov cocktails in police cars, or tried to burn federal agents alive in court buildings they were protecting, or deliberately blinded police and federal agents with laser-pointers.
Or with Hamas protesters in the last week, stabbing a police officer, and injuring 5 other officers.

But those LEFTIST protesters go free without charge, while Trump supporters, peaceful pro-life activists, and parents protesting woke indoctrination a local PTA meetings, or a father whose daughter was raped by a transgender male because the trannie was free to use a girls bathroom and raped girl's father dared to try and raise the issue to discuss at a PTA meeting.
All THESE people get their lives turned into a living hell by a weaponized one-sided DOJ and FBI, while the leftist protesters get a free pass from
the 97% Democrat-weaponized FBI/DOJ

And also calls for holding the House "January 6th select committee" members accountable for their deliberate lies, distortions, and complete lack of interest in he acual truth, ONLY interes in their propaganda narrative, that makes THEM also personally responsible for those roughly 1,300 false imprisonments.

At long last Mike Johnson got this video released. Sunlight being the best disinfectant and all that.
So Mike Johnson's stock goes way up with conservatives with his action.
And if Senate leader Mitch McConnell and GOP chair Ronna McDaniel can be swept aside in the next year, my faith in the Republican party will be restored.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Sen. Mike Lee promotes a debunked conspiracy theory about a Jan. 6 rioter
Kevin Lyons stole a photo and a wallet from Nancy Pelosi's office, but conservative figures are using a video of the Trump supporter to spread misinformation about Jan. 6.

“Nov. 20, 2023, 11:36 AM CST
By Ryan J. Reilly
WASHINGTON — A Republican senator said over the weekend that he planned to question the director of the FBI on whether a Trump supporter currently serving four years in federal prison is an undercover federal agent.

Sen. Mike Lee of Utah, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, promoted on his personal X account a conspiracy theory that one of the Jan. 6 videos released at the order of House Speaker Mike Johnson shows an undercover federal agent disguised as a Trump supporter.

“I can’t wait to ask FBI Director Christopher Wray about this at our next oversight hearing,” Lee wrote in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter, just before midnight on Saturday evening, re-sharing a post that suggested a man in a MAGA hat was actually an undercover federal agent. “I predict that, as always, his answers will be 97% information-free.”

In reality, the image Lee shared shows Jan. 6 defendant Kevin Lyons, a self-proclaimed “idiot” and Trump supporter who stole a framed photo of the late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis and a staffer’s wallet from then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office. The video shows that Lyons, as he's leaving the Capitol building, briefly shows his hands as a heavily armed tactical team comes inside the building to get control of the riot. Lyons is holding an item in his right hand. Conspiracy theorists claimed Lyons was holding a “badge," but the item appears to be a vape that Lyons was seen holding earlier in the day, although the quality of the footage makes that difficult to say with 100 percent certainty.

“I’m an idiot, I realize that,” Lyons said to a judge during his sentencing hearing in July, as NBC News reported. “I was stupid. I don’t know what came over me. ... I apologize to you, the country and my family.”

Federal Bureau of Prisons records show that Lyons is currently in federal custody, and is scheduled for release in 2027. Video that Lyons shot, previously released in connection with another Jan. 6 case, shows him pocketing a wallet he stole from a jacket inside Pelosi’s office.

As of Monday afternoon, Lee's post had not been taken down.“

There was a time not all that long ago someone like Lee would not have already taken his shameful accusation down but also apologized. The WB’s don’t want to hear that though. Republicans that don’t prop up the false narrative find themselves labeled a rino and primaried out. And of course the conservative media isn’t going to cover this. Just more accusations.

Fair play!

Link Copied to Clipboard