Next Thread
Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

However, since the film's release on Netflix, some have taken to X, formerly Twitter, to share their thoughts on a specific scene in the movie.

Newsweek reached out to Obama via email for comment on Monday.

The scene in question shows a Black couple lying in bed as the lines, "I'm asking you to remember that if the world falls apart, trust should not be doled out easily to anyone, especially white people."

X user Libs of TikTok noted the scene, while claiming the scene was "demonizing" toward white people.

"Netflix film called "Leave The World Behind" produced by the Obamas includes a scene demonizing white people. White people are the only group you're allowed and celebrated to be racist towards and it will be put into movies by the most influential people," Libs of TikTok wrote on X.

X user Matt Wallace called the clip of the scene "racist," saying, "This racist clip from Barack & Michelle Obama's first fiction film on Netflix called: "Leave The World Behind" is about to go viral!"

Citizen Free Press, a news aggregation website, also said the scene "warns about White people if the world falls apart."

I find it difficult to get too worked up about that line, as it is presented as part of a fictional entertainment movie.
Although to have that anti-white sentiment endorsed by a former far-left Democrat president who is a participant in creating the film, [i]and[i] the first black president (who was elected by tens of millions of whites that he apparently doesn't trust) rings rather odd and ironic.

But overall, this is just one of the small ways Obama has been destroying America since Jan 2009. He rented a mansion in Washington DC less than 2 miles from the White House, and is one of the puppetmasters of the nation-destroying Biden administration. Most of the key people in the Biden administration are former Obama staffers, and it's pretty clear Obama is one of the proponents of what happens in he Biden administration. If not THE proponent.
Obama's film company as a whole is doing more damage than just this one film. As part of the nation's Democrat propaganda machine.

I can't believe anyone is still a Democrat, with the amount of anti-American hate and division their propaganda and actions, economic destruction, authoritarian tyranny, and treasonously siding with Iran and China against the American people, that Obama, Biden and their entire radical party are unleashing on this country.

For anyone with eyes and ears and the ability to read, it was cear since early 2008, long before his election, that Obama is a Cultural Marxist radical, further marinated in Anti-Colonialism (from his worship of Barack Obama Sr.) and Black Liberaion theology (Rev. Jeremiah Wright). A well as the marxist Students for a Democratic Society, Frank Marshall Davis (a Stalinist communist, under FBI surveillance almost his whole life, Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers, ACORN, Saul Alinsky, Derrick Bell, and dozens of other Marxist radicals.
So Obama's latest bit of divisive radicalism on display in this movie really isn't much of a surprise.

In late 2008, then-Rep. Allen West (R-FL) a former Lt. Colonel in Iraq, said that with Obama's 30 years of radical associations, he would be denied U.S. national security clearance in any other position than president of the United States. Unfortunately, Obama won the election, and has been able to do untold damage to the country, during his presidency, and after. This is just the latest chapter.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Why Obama wants to destroy America

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Just watched the film last night and liked it. It isn’t about race but basically a series of events occurs that end up being revealed as attempts to destabilize our country by hostile entities. The film literally ends with a question mark. There is a line of dialogue where one character says you can’t trust white people but that isn’t what the movie shows or supports. The character in question is basically trying to rationalize a selfish act. Her dad owns a house outside of New York that they flee too as things fall apart. Her dad however had rented the place out for the week to another family. The internet is down as well as the phones at this point with the last bit of news making it out that we’re under cyberattack. Things get worse from there but it’s not along racial lines as the movie moves forward.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Just watched the film last night and liked it. It isn’t about race but basically a series of events occurs that end up being revealed as attempts to destabilize our country by hostile entities. The film literally ends with a question mark. There is a line of dialogue where one character says you can’t trust white people but that isn’t what the movie shows or supports. The character in question is basically trying to rationalize a selfish act. Her dad owns a house outside of New York that they flee too as things fall apart. Her dad however had rented the place out for the week to another family. The internet is down as well as the phones at this point with the last bit of news making it out that we’re under cyberattack. Things get worse from there but it’s not along racial lines as the movie moves forward.

"attempts to destabilize our country by hostile entities"....

You just described Barack Obama himself, and the entire Democrat-Bolshevik party since 2004.
Read THE SHADOW PARTY by David Horowitz and Richard Poe.

The sainted Barack Obama said before the 2008 election : "We're just 5 days away from radically transforming America."
And that's exactly what the Democrt Bolsheviks have done since he was elected in 2008.

Who wants to "radically transform" a country they love?
Barack Obama is a Culural Marxist revolutionary, pure and simple. https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individuals/barack-hussein-obama/

Black Lives Matter, Antifa and the Open Borders movement are awash in dark money, and what they've done to this country since 2004 terrifies me. That dark money comes from George Soros, the globlist / marxist anti-American Left, and the Chinese Communist Party. (Just as the Soviet Union for decades financed communist U.S. newspapers, the Students For a Democratic Society, the Vietnam anti-war movement, the Black Panthers, and other radical and de-stabilizing groups. That is who the Democrat party, then and now, has aligned with. And Obama has become a centerpiece of that. )

Link Copied to Clipboard