Next Thread
Print Thread
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
and I'm cool with both of these things because I'm not a frothing partisan psychopath like someone who shares the same name as that of a certain manager for a chipmunk band.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I would be against this actually. I see Trump as unfit for office and think he meets the insurrection bar but without a trial and guilty verdict this isn’t something judge’s should decide over voters. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Supreme Court votes this down 9-0.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
‘The Opposite of Politics’: A C...ump Off the Ballot Is ‘Unassailable’

On Tuesday, the Colorado Supreme Court ruled that former President Donald Trump is barred from reclaiming the presidency under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment , which prohibits people who “have engaged in insurrection or rebellion” from holding political office. That argument has gained traction in some legal circles in recent months thanks in part to the work of J. Michael Luttig, a prominent conservative legal scholar and former judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, who, together with the liberal law professor Laurence Tribe, promoted the idea that the 14th Amendment disqualifies Trump from seeking a second term.

This isn’t the first time Luttig has played a central role in arguments about Trump’s eligibility for office. After the Jan. 6 riots at the Capitol, Luttig published an op-ed in The Washington Post arguing that the Constitution prohibits Congress from impeaching a president once he or she has left office. Luttig’s op-ed found an eager audience on Capitol Hill , where several Republicans cited his legal argument as a reason for opposing Trump’s impeachment.
…”

Interesting take by someone who republicans cited earlier. Was worth a read.

Fair play!
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Pretty sure it was all there on Jan 6 when he tried stealing the election. Trump is unfit for office so if you don’t want more hatred and division than dump Trump.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
and I'm cool with both of these things because I'm not a frothing partisan psychopath like someone who shares the same name as that of a certain manager for a chipmunk band.

translated :

Originally Posted by Iggy
panic panic I'm an unhinged petty schmuck who irrationally hates Trump, so I'm perfectly OK with any shredding of the Constitution toward authoritarian persecution of Trump, or depriving half the country (probably more than half at this point, as crazy, treasonous, corrupt and economically crippling as Biden's last 3 years have been) of their choice of candidate in a free election, and otherwise weaponizing the FBI, DOJ, CIA, U.S. attorneys and local district attorneys to cripple Trump's campaign and unfairly use government agencies to attack him and his supporters.

I'm also perfectly OK with weaponizing the IRS against Democrat opponents, rigged elections, and other Bolshevik measures to crush all political dissent, Democrat or Republican, using these 97% Democrat-zealot-run federal agencies, to crush, intimidate, or in the case of January 6th peaceful protesers, jail them for at least 3 years and counting without trial, without legal representation, force them to drink water black with mold from toilets, or keep them in solitary confinement for months on end. Or similarly unleash auhoritarian violent intimidation and violent FBI raids on peaceful pro-life acivists, on parents who just peacefully speak out at PTA meetings in opposition to gay/trans/woke ideology used to indoctrinate their kids. And across the board, weaponization of the U.S. justice system comparable to what happened in Soviet Russia, communist China, and Nazi Germany.

I'm a spieful malicious jerk, so all this authoritarian abuse of government power is perfectly okay with me.
Just because it is unleashed on people I don't like or bother to even understand.
I'M THAT UNHINGED.
I'M THAT MUCH OF A JERK !

But because I've already boasted for years here about discriminating against and tormenting Christian students in my North Carolina junor college classes, and that I support other crazy stuff like Occupy Wall Street, and the Open Borders movement, no one should really be surprised at my fanaticism at this point.
panic panic

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Pretty sure it was all there on Jan 6 when he tried stealing the election. Trump is unfit for office so if you don’t want more hatred and division than dump Trump.

Yeah, yeah.... that's the lying narraive you keep trying to sell.

And yet...
Even George Orwell's 97% Democrat FBI found NO EVIDENCE, NONE, that Trump incited the riots on January 6th.
No one was charged with insurrection, TRUMP was not charged wih insurrection.
It's just another lying Democrat narrative, and aside from a few partisan zealots like you and Iggy, no one is buying that narrative.

Quite the opposite, all the most violent offenders were not arrested or convicted, indicating that the ACTUAL instigators of January 6th Capitol violence were actually FBI, DHS, DC MEtro police, or Antifa agents (FBI's own agents, and agents provocateur), so FBI just let took down their photos from the FBI website, and never arrested them.
Their arrest would be inconvenient to the narrative.
Because the purpose of this Jan 6 false-flag FBI operation was TO FRAME Trump and his supporters. But exposed as tyrannical weaponization of the FBI, the January 6th Democrat narrative has instead only galvanized Trump's support, even among independent voters, among black voters, hispanic voters, and a large chunk of the entire Democrat base, who now say they will vote for Trump.
Because the auhoritarian Democrat-Bolshevik party has revealed its true, ugly auhoritarian Cultural Marxist face.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I would be against this actually. I see Trump as unfit for office and think he meets the insurrection bar but without a trial and guilty verdict this isn’t something judge’s should decide over voters. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Supreme Court votes this down 9-0.

I can accept that. I'm just hopeful that the growing mix of results forces movement from SCotUS on this and myriad other issues that Roberts may just not be able to keep the court "out of politics" on. We're hurtling towards the precipice and everyone seems content to play it to their advantage. I was not, for example, big on Dems propping up MAGA candidates in 2022. It was short sighted and has helped galvanize the insanity more than may have been expected. I've never had a lot of faith in American democracy, but I'll be damned if this unwillingness to really confront MAGA isn't sapping what faith I have left.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Iggy
...I was not, for example, big on Dems propping up MAGA candidates in 2022. It was short sighted and has helped galvanize the insanity more than may have been expected. I've never had a lot of faith in American democracy, but I'll be damned if this unwillingness to really confront MAGA isn't sapping what faith I have left....

"MAGA", that you and the rest of the Democrat/Left demonize, just means "Make America great again".
Which by the way, was Ronald Reagan's 1980 campaign slogan.
That in 1980, after roughly 2 decades of bad liberal / Democrat policy (culminating under Jimmy Carter's presidency) we had high inflation, high interest rates, stagnating employment, a weakened military, hostages in Iran, and across-the-board weak foreign policy. That emboldened communist expansion and wars in Afghanistan, Iran, Angola, and Nicaragua. Along with a flood of tens of thousands of criminals released from Cuba's jails into Miami by Castro.

Which pretty closely parallels what Joe Biden and the Democrat-Bolsheviks have been doing to the country in the last 3 years. Along with trillions new federal spending and trillions more in new printed dollars to finance it, that threatens to collapse the U.S. dollar, and/or crush the dollar as the global currency.

You idiots portray "MAGA" as extreme and a threat, when MAGA is in truth just the restoration of economic stability, pro-business growth policy, a strong military and U.S. foreign policy that deters and de-escalates wars, and creates national and global stability. As we saw during the 4 years of Trump's previous term from 2017-2020.

What we need is a willingness to confront and reject Democrat-Bolshevism, that only radical schmucks like you who have a steady federal or state guaranteed income that insulates you from the hardships Democrat policy creates.
80% of America is living from paycheck to paycheck or pulling from their savings or 401-K accounts to survive till Nov 2024.
That's just a fact.
A pretty clear measure of what is truly causing a "failing democracy".
NOT "MAGA", it is Democrat-Bolshevik policy that is destroying the country every day since January 20 2021. On the heels of the most peaceful and prosperous 4 years this country has seen under Trump's leadership, in 50 years.
FACT.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy

I can accept that. I'm just hopeful that the growing mix of results forces movement from SCotUS on this and myriad other issues that Roberts may just not be able to keep the court "out of politics" on. We're hurtling towards the precipice and everyone seems content to play it to their advantage. I was not, for example, big on Dems propping up MAGA candidates in 2022. It was short sighted and has helped galvanize the insanity more than may have been expected. I've never had a lot of faith in American democracy, but I'll be damned if this unwillingness to really confront MAGA isn't sapping what faith I have left.

I’m far from a political expert but I can’t see the Supreme Court not taking up the ballet issue. Not letting voters decide seems fundamentally wrong and you’ll just see a chain reaction of Biden being taken off ballots don’t you think. Did dems really do much in 22 for propping up maga candidates? Not arguing just wasn’t really paying much attention at the time. I do think that type of thing is shortsighted too. I know they played a role in kicking out McCarthy with the calculation that chaos in the Republican Party would benefit their party and I thought that was wrong even if there is a benefit.

WB anytime I see you use bold and a larger font it’s pretty much a telltale sign it’s the opposite of a fact. Trump wants to use the military on us cities and ran up the deficit when he was in office. Check out how many said they were living paycheck to paycheck in 2019 vs 2022. Looks about the same and I don’t see anything that supports your 80 plus percentage.
I’ll never forget Jan 6 WB and your response to it.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Oh I found an 80 percent number but it’s from 2018…
Almost 80% of us workers living from paycheck to paycheck
“ America doesn’t have a jobs crisis. It has a ‘good jobs’ crisis – where too much employment is insecure, and poorly paid
Sun 29 Jul 2018 06.00 EDT”

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Oh I found an 80 percent number but it’s from 2018…
Almost 80% of us workers living from paycheck to paycheck
“ America doesn’t have a jobs crisis. It has a ‘good jobs’ crisis – where too much employment is insecure, and poorly paid
Sun 29 Jul 2018 06.00 EDT”

Because the Guardian is such aa respected publication, and NOT AT ALL a left-wing propaganda site, dedicated to the holy mission of destroying Trump by any specious half-baked propaganda they can whip together.

The Guardian is also known for publishing islamist propaganda, among oher deceptions.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Guardian_(UK)

Taking sides with the Hamas-holes, who are terrorizing and threatening Jewish students at U.S. colleges nationwide, when they should be rounded up and deported.
And celebrating the slaughter and kidnapping of 1,400 Israelis (and about 42 of them U.S. citizens), while simultaneously alleging the Oct 7th Hamas massacre didn't happen. No contradicion whatsoever !

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]

"By any means necessary" = terrorism, violence, shouting down opposition, intimidation, and murder.
Propped up by leftist useful-idiot propaganda.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You can do some googling and see that people were living paycheck to paycheck when Trump was in office. I think you know that though. The 80 percent figure isn’t something created by the Guardian but from Career Builder. It’s been an issue for a long time. We’ve been living with trickle down economics for decades now. The golden age you hanker for had lots of union jobs in the private sector and much higher tax rates for the wealthy. Nor would someone so unfit for office like Trump ever be elected for office.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You can do some googling and see that people were living paycheck to paycheck when Trump was in office. I think you know that though. The 80 percent figure isn’t something created by the Guardian but from Career Builder. It’s been an issue for a long time. We’ve been living with trickle down economics for decades now. The golden age you hanker for had lots of union jobs in the private sector and much higher tax rates for the wealthy. Nor would someone so unfit for office like Trump ever be elected for office.

I've detailed repeatedly that Trump oversaw the most economically prosperous 4 years that this country has seen in over 50 years. The lowest recorded unemployment ever recorded for blacks (begun statistical tracking since 1972) , for hispanics, for women, for people under 25.
The lowest unemployment, the highest rise in real wages in 50 years, the highest rates of black and hispanic home ownership, since statistics for them began.
Trump brought manufacturing and jobs back to he United Sates from other countries (that Barack Obama said was impossible, saying that Trump would "have to wave a magic wand" to bring back, but Trump did. That Obama COULD NOT EVEN CONCEIVE, let alone do during his presidency. But Trump did it, as promised.

Trump re-negotiated trade agreements in the U.S. favor with Canada, Mexico, Europe, Japan, China, Souh Korea, Australia, Central and South America, and every other major U.S. trading partner. Trump increased domestic gas production, achieving U.S. oil independence for the first time in over 70 years, and becoming a net exporter of oil. Causing the lowest gas prices.
Trump accomplished the lowest annual inflation.

FACT.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...shments_compiled_in_shockingly_long_list

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ed-more-than-ronald-reagan-in-first-year

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Oh so now you don’t want to talk about people living paycheck to paycheck, lol.

Here’s Trump’s record…
“Summary
The statistics for the entirety of Donald Trump’s time in office are nearly all compiled. As we did for his predecessor four years ago, we present a final look at the numbers.

The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
Paychecks grew faster than inflation. Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 8.7% after inflation.
After-tax corporate profits went up, and the stock market set new records. The S&P 500 index rose 67.8%.
The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.5%.
Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.
Trump filled one-third of the Supreme Court, nearly 30% of the appellate court seats and a quarter of District Court seats.
Analysis
In the fall of 2020, we published a preelection update to our quarterly “Trump’s Numbers” series, and on President Joe Biden’s inauguration, we examined several statistical indicators on what he inherited. But as we noted then, the books weren’t yet closed on the Trump presidency.

It takes several months for some of the data to be finalized. While it’s likely some numbers will be revised in the future, we now have measures for Trump’s complete time in office.

Some of these figures, notably the net job loss and gross domestic product, were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, which struck in Trump’s final year in office, becoming a defining issue of his tenure. Scientists quickly developed very effective vaccines, two of which were authorized for emergency use in the U.S. while Trump was still president in December 2020. But by the day Trump left office, 401,000 people had died from the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, and the economic fallout was far from over.

Some data points appeared to weather the economic impact: After-tax corporate profits and crude oil production rose, and the stock market, after taking an initial hit, continued to set records. Other statistics run counter to claims or promises Trump made: For instance, illegal immigration, the trade deficit and the federal debt — measures he vowed to lower — went up instead, rising even before the 2020 global pandemic began.

As we’ve often said, readers may find these statistics to be good, bad or neutral, and opinions differ on how much credit or blame a president should get for what happens while he is in office. We leave those judgments to others.

Jobs and Unemployment
As a candidate, Trump proclaimed: “I am going to be the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”

As president, Trump saw 100 months of continuous U.S. monthly job gains end in February 2019 as the economy slowed. In 2020, job growth collapsed entirely when COVID-19 went from being a localized problem in Wuhan, China, to a global pandemic.

Employment — A record eight years and four months of monthly job gains — dating to October 2010 — ended February 2019, roughly a year before the pandemic. The U.S. lost 50,000 jobs that month. The U.S. would go on to add 2 million jobs in 2019, but that was the lowest annual growth since 2010.

And then the novel coronavirus struck. In two months, March and April 2020, the U.S. economy lost a staggering 22.4 million jobs.

Most of those jobs (56%) would return before Trump left office. But he ended his presidency with an economy that had 2.9 million fewer jobs than when he started — becoming the first president in modern times to experience a net loss of jobs over his time in office, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which has monthly employment figures dating to 1939.

Unemployment — As a candidate, Trump frequently criticized the monthly unemployment rates as “phony numbers.” But as president, Trump immediately began to take credit for driving down the unemployment rate, which at 4.7% was already close to full employment when he took office in January 2017. Two months into Trump’s term, then-White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer joked about his boss’s change of heart: “I talked to the president prior to this, and he said to quote him very clearly — ‘They may have been phony in the past, but it’s very real now.’”

The unemployment rate would continue to drop under Trump — until the pandemic. A month before widespread lockdowns would virtually shut down the economy, the unemployment rate stood at 3.5% in February 2020, the lowest since December 1969. During the pandemic, the unemployment rate peaked at 14.8% in April 2020, the highest since BLS began tracking the figure in 1948.

When Trump’s term ended in January 2021, the unemployment rate was 6.3% — which was 1.6 percentage points higher than when he took office, but still lower than the unemployment rates when Presidents Jimmy Carter (7.5%), George H.W. Bush (7.3%) and George W. Bush (7.8%) left office.

Job Openings — For nearly two years, Trump and the White House boasted that the U.S. had more job openings than workers to fill them. That was the case for 23 straight months from March 2018 through February 2020 — a month before the pandemic lockdown began to swell the ranks of the unemployed.

When Trump left office, the number of unfilled job openings stood at just 7.1 million — which was 25.7% more than when he took office. But, because of the COVID-19-induced high unemployment rate, there were still 3 million more job-seekers than job openings.

Labor Force Participation — Republicans frequently blamed then-President Barack Obama for a declining labor force participation rate — which is the percentage of the population age 16 and older that is either employed or looking for work in the previous four weeks. It’s true that the labor force participation rate declined, from 65.7% to 62.8%, during Obama’s two terms — although the downward trend began in 2000 and continued during Obama’s time in office, largely due to demographics, including the retirement of baby boomers.

Under Trump, the rate seemed to stabilize and even ticked upward, reaching a high of 63.4% in January 2020. But, by the time he left office, the rate had dropped to 61.4% — falling another 1.4 percentage points under Trump after going down 2.9 points during the Obama years.

A working paper published by the National Bureau of Economic Research found “the onset of the covid-19 crisis led to a wave of earlier than planned retirements.”

Manufacturing Jobs — The U.S. economy added manufacturing jobs every month during Trump’s first 18 months in office. But those job gains began to erode — beginning in March 2019, a year before the pandemic — and took a deep dive as the virus crisis forced a wave of plant closings.

Nearly 1.4 million manufacturing jobs were lost in March and April 2020. When Trump left office, there were 154,000 fewer people employed in manufacturing than when he became president. That followed a net decrease of 194,000 under Obama.

Economic Growth
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. economy began slowing down. The real (inflation-adjusted) gross domestic product went up in Trump’s first two years, peaking at an estimated 2.9% in 2018 — the highest since 2005. But the economy grew only 2.3% in 2019 and the bottom fell out in 2020.

The real GDP declined 3.4% in 2020 from the previous year. It was the largest drop since 1947, when the nation’s economy declined 11.6% after years of economic expansion fueled by World War II.

As a candidate and president, Trump promised the nation’s economy would grow on an annual basis by 4% to 6%. But it never topped 3%.
…”
Fact check

Did you see the jobs report today btw WB?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
As I've sourced, linked and cited before, "Factcheck" is a joke Democrat propaganda site, that 75% of the time attacks Republicans. It is owned by a far-Left Democrat newspaper .

Likewise Snopes and Politifact. They are one-sided propaganda sites, under a false front of neutral factchecking.

I've already cited the PROOF of Trump overseeing the best economy the U.S. has seen in over 50 years, despite your Democrat-blog spin.

All the statistics I just cited. Better than under Reagan, under W. Bush, under Obama, and certainly under Biden. FACT.
The immutable federal statistics I cited make that undeniably clear, despite your best attempts to spin it otherwise.

The only interruption of Trump's unparalleled economic achievements was the Democrat-orchestrated economic shutdown due to Covid beginning in mid-March 2020, pushed by Faauci and other Democrat governors. All the jobs "lost" during Trump's term were jobs TEMPORARILY suspended due o the shutdown. And the jobs "created" under Biden were not actually created, just people going back to those jobs that weren't even actually lost, just suspended.

Total B.S. on your part, that only a Media Matters propagandist could front or believe. And according to virtually every poll, NO ONE but go-down-with-the-ship Democrat true believer lefists are buying the snake oil that you're selling.
Even people under 30, even blacks, even hispanics, are supporting the Trump / Republican ticket in ratios not seen in 60 years, if ever.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...iden-as-election-year-begins/ar-AA1miN2d

FACT.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Noting you’re just rejecting facts you don’t like. These are stats that if Trump likes he touts and if he doesn’t like them then it’s deemed fake news. And while the polls are disappointing those of course become fake if Trump doesn’t like them. If you had something actually disproving them you would have be posting it. Instead we get the same partisan garbage over and over again.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Noting you’re just rejecting facts you don’t like. These are stats that if Trump likes he touts and if he doesn’t like them then it’s deemed fake news. And while the polls are disappointing those of course become fake if Trump doesn’t like them. If you had something actually disproving them you would have be posting it. Instead we get the same partisan garbage over and over again.

NO.

I'm citing sources, for YEARS now, that say Factcheck, Snopes, Politifact and similar sites, are PROVEN to be biased, leftist owned propaganda tools.

The numbers I cite as the best economic numbers nationally, for blacks, for hispanics, for women, for people under 25, are consistent monthly and annually for over 50 years, since at least 1972.

Those are not just numbers "Trump likes to tout", those are CONSISTENT numbers gathered the same way under at least 10 presidents.
Much as you'd like to spin it otherwise.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I nailed it but keep shilling. A free and independent media is your enemy of course. You use the rules for radicals playbook pretty solidly these days.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

NO.

I'm citing sources, for YEARS now, that say Factcheck, Snopes, Politifact and similar sites, are PROVEN to be biased, leftist owned propaganda tools.

The numbers I cite as the best economic numbers nationally, for blacks, for hispanics, for women, for people under 25, are consistent monthly and annually for over 50 years, since at least 1972.

Those are not just numbers "Trump likes to tout", those are CONSISTENT numbers gathered the same way under at least 10 presidents.
Much as you'd like to spin it otherwise.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Colorado litigants lose effort to keep Trump off ballot. I think it is the right call and I appreciate SCotUS getting this done the way they did. It doesn't mention the president, he's never been convicted of insurrection, and it just seems anti-democratic. So much for "tHE lEFtIsT coSPiRacY" everyone is so afraid of...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I'm amazed anyone could support what Colorado's secretary of state tried to pull off, in trying to take Trump off the ballot.

Trump was never indicted for 14th amendment style insurrection (an amendment that only ever applied to Confederate veterans of the Civil War by the way, barred from seeking political office in the postwar period, in a strained attempt to apply it to Trump). TTrump was never indicted, never tried, never convicted for "insurrection" or anything close. Because the evidence for this silly allegation is non-existent.

The only rationale for even attempting this Colorado ballot-purge is... get Trump.

And a Democrat-Bolshevik power-grab, to try and establish one-party marxist-socialist authoritarian rule in the United States for the next 100 years.
That the Democrats would even attempt something this insane and unconstitutional should make every voter pull away from the Democrat party in horror, at what they even attempted to do.

Link Copied to Clipboard