Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
https://www.newsweek.com/massachusetts-asks-citizens-house-migrants-state-emergency-1819129

I say the dems should let the illegals in their homes. I doubt that would happen.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I actually thought of this the same way.

First, the Democrat-Bolsheviks will ask you to house illegals in your home.

Then, at some later point, they will mandate that people nationwide that you have to house them in their homes, in states nationwide.

That's what the country has to look forward to, if Biden and the Democrat-Bolsheviks are re-elected in Nov 2024.
If they manage to deceive the public and get re-elected, they will tighten the vice on America, further crush our constitutional rights, tell us what we can and cannot eat, what kind of cars we can and cannot drive, pass trillions more spending, and use those trillions in new legislative spending to ironically undermine and crush the very unwilling taxpayers forced to pay for their insane policies.

Democrats are only generous with OTHER PEOPLES' money, never their own.

I still remember when John Kerry as a Massachusetts senator created and pushed the legislation to more heavily tax boats docked in his state.
Then, after the law was passed, it was revealed a year or so later that Kerry had a boat, and began mooring it in a neighboring state, so that he could dodge the tax that HE created and championed passage of !
Without the slightest shame. That's the Democrat way. Replicated over and over. For decades.

The same thing is on display in Martha's Vinyard, in New York City, and in crazy-left Chicago. All Democrat stronghold regions, who for decades proclaimed themselves sanctuary cities, and expressed full support for allowing illegal immigrants into the country.
But when the illegals in the last 3 years (and just a tiny fraction of the estimated 9 million admitted in the U.S since Jan 2021) were sent to THEIR districts, they were and are freaking out and want the flow of illegals to their cities stopped. Because their cities "are overwhelmed", beyond their capacity to absorb so many illegals.

How much worse that overwhelming of social services, in Texas, or Arizona, or New Mexico, or Southern California?
But Democrats don't care about the MILLIONS of illegals admitted those regions, because it's not their town.
But in their towns, they scream outrage about a proportionately tiny influx of illegals, and can't bus them out fast enough.

Link Copied to Clipboard