Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
No case he's won has done anything to question the validity of 2020. Try and fail harder. He lost legitimately to a basement dwelling dementia patient. He'll be the same age as sleepy was if he somehow wins in 2024. Why should I ignore his age while everyone is going on about how old Joe, Mitch, and others are? Seems like something the cult wants to ignore as they talk about sleepy Joe.

As for the polls, you'll just call them propaganda if or when they flip.

iggy #1238000 2023-09-09 3:09 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
No case he's won has done anything to question the validity of 2020. Try and fail harder. He lost legitimately to a basement dwelling dementia patient. He'll be the same age as sleepy was if he somehow wins in 2024. Why should I ignore his age while everyone is going on about how old Joe, Mitch, and others are? Seems like something the cult wants to ignore as they talk about sleepy Joe.

As for the polls, you'll just call them propaganda if or when they flip.

AGAIN: Trump was winning by large margins until 3AM election night, when the {Democrat] election center supervisors in Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, Maricopa County and Philadelphia, said they were shutting down vote counting for the night, and sent all Republican vote observers home. Then they stayed with only Democrats present and counted votes all night, and by the oddest coincidence, there was a huge spike in the ratio of votes for Biden at exactly that time.
They lied about a water main break in the Atlanta voting center, to send home Republican vote observers there.
Security camera video footage shows Democrat vote counters rigging the votes.
In Detroit, security camera video showed a U-Haul truck pulling up at 4AM filled with bags of illegal votes with no chain of custody.
Postal employees, at risk of their jobs (which they eventually lost) testified to organized ballot fraud and illegally backdating ballots by their managers, that they were forced to participate in.
HUNDREDS of cmpaaign volunteers, salaried campaign workers, Dominion contract employees and others all gave sworn statements to the election fraufd they witnessed. And virtually all of them were harassed and intimidated, some by the FBI, and ultimately, fired. If there is no election fraud, why not allow it to be investigated and verified or disproven? Why all the intimidation from even asking or investigating, why the silencing, if there is nothing to hide?
ONE REASON: because it WAS election fraud.

And in many places such as Maricopa in Arizona, the ballots that are supposed to be kept on file for such a re-count, were mysteriously shredded immediately.
Intimidation of even Alan Dershowitz, Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and Trump's other lawyers, attempting to have them disbarred or imprisoned, just for representing Trump, in a LEGAL election challenge that is constitutional by both federal and state law.
Again, why the silencing, why the intimidation, for simply issuing a legal challenge ?

Republican officials and judges who wanted to prosecute this voter fraud were intimidated and threatened with facing criminal charges if they pressed election challenges, so they backed down. If even people like Alan Dershowitz, Jenna Ellis, Rudy Giuliani, and even sitting Rep. Elis Stefanik (the third most powerful Republican in the House) were facing threats and legal challenges, that level of Democrat-Bolshevism and intimidation CLEARLY stifled any legitimate legal challenge of the rigged election. And is testament to the fact it was rigged and covered up. FACT.

Regarding polls, We've been over this many times, there is liberal bias to the polls, so when a poll favors Trump or Republicans, that is significant and undeniable public support for the Republicans, and Democrat-leaning pollsters weren't able to hide support for Republicans in how they phrased the poll.

Regarding Trump's age, there are people who are losing it mentally at 60 or 65, and others (such as Trump) who remain sharp and energetic into their late 70's and beyond.
I recall also a Mother's Day ad that John McCain did with his mom during the 2008 campaign, showing that his genetics indicated he would remain sharp well into his 90's and into a potential presidency as well.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Again...they have proven all of dick in court and judges have been pretty merciless in cutting through their arguments. Pound sand harder.

iggy #1238009 2023-09-09 5:56 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Again...they have proven all of dick in court and judges have been pretty merciless in cutting through their arguments. Pound sand harder.

Refusing to look at the evidence is not the same thing as finding it false. And most of the judges in question were appointed by Clinton or Obama, or are otherwise corrupt deep staters.

No greater evidence of their corruption and bias is evident than in the judges in the Michael Flynn case, in the Roger Stone case, in the Paul Manafort case, among others.
And especially in the judge-shopping and kangaroo courts in the four current Donald Trump indictments. No rational objective person could call any of these fair trials.

You absolutely refuse to see the obvious.
Cultist.

Pariah #1238014 2023-09-09 10:05 PM
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
You are delusional.

iggy #1238023 2023-09-11 6:13 AM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You are delusional.

AGAIN: My sourced facts, your hyperventilating profanity and insults.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lin Wood is witness in Trump Georgia election prosecution, DA Fani Willis says
“ Lin Wood, an attorney and vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump, is a witness for the Atlanta district attorney in her prosecution of Trump and his allies over their efforts to reverse his 2020 election loss in Georgia, a new court filing reveals.”

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
I trust news sources that point out the times sources I don't like were wrong and trust them far too much because of that.
Your strategy for consuming news is dumb and you should feel shame.

iggy #1238089 2023-09-22 2:09 AM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy(MADE UP FAKE QUOTE BY Iggy, YET AGAIN, BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT)
I trust news sources that point out the times sources I don't like were wrong and trust them far too much because of that.
Your strategy for consuming news is dumb and you should feel shame.

My strategy for watching news is to actually listen to more news that I don't agree with, but that has a liberal bias I can see right through, because I watch enough news sources that I can see which sources are lying to me.

As I've said many times, from 1981-2008, my primary news source was the PBS News Hour, until watching them, I could see they and CNN (beginning in 2008) were just ignoring and not reporting stories that Fox News was fully covering that negatively impacted Obama and Democrats (specifically, William Ayers and his connections to Barack Obama, Obama's radical ties since high school to multiple far-left radicals, Obama and marxist/Stalinist Frank Marshall Davis, Obama at ACORN teaching Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" to many classes of "community organizers" the euphemistic term for Marxist street agitators, the ACORN corruption story broken by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles, in what became Project Veritas; the Shirley Sherrod story where she as a federal Farm Bureau official boasted on video in front of an NAACP group about refusing loans to white farmers and only giving them to black farmers)

I began to perceive a liberal media bias, PRECISELY BECAUSE THERE IS a liberal bias, that became glaringly obvious in 2008, in the zealotry of print and broadcast news reporters in getting Obama elected. And that unashamed bias has only become more shamelessly clear every year since.
As pointed out in books by Bernard Goldberg, Tim Groseclose, Sharyl Attkisson, Ron Kessler, John Stossel, Lara Logan, Glenn Greenwald, John Solomon, and many others.
All highly paid award-winning former mainstream journalists, who have left their positions in disgust, because of the leftist fanatical bias and abandonment of journalistic ethics they previously worked under for decades, THAT NO LONGER EXIST at those same networks.

As well as regularly exposed by MRC.org.
https://www.mrc.org/media-bias-101-what-journalists-really-think-and-what-public-thinks-about-them

Sorry those FACTS make you panic and cling to fantasies of mainstream media neutrality that you desperately WISH was true.

Originally Posted by Iggy
I only believe what I see in George Orwell's state-run liberal media.

panic I just LOVE being lied to. panic

Yes, yes, I know, Iggy. That's been quite obvious for a long time.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
"The Deep Rig"
( documentary on 2020 election fraud, 4 hours )

https://rumble.com/v4cwdbu-the-deep-rig-the-livestream-will-start-at-7am-est.html

Yet more evidence from computer forensic experts, for the Democrat/Left to pretend doesn't exist.

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard