Print Thread
Page 50 of 50 1 2 48 49 50
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
The Texas shooter in a racist Walma...on. Here’s what to know about the case

“EL PASO, Texas (AP) — A WHITE Texas gunman who killed 23 people at a Walmart in 2019 returned to court Wednesday for sentencing in a mass shooting that targeted Hispanic shoppers in the border city of El Paso.“

“ The son of a licensed therapist and nurse, Crusius had been enrolled as a student at Collin College, near Dallas, and had no criminal convictions before the shooting. On social media, Crusius appeared consumed by the nation’s immigration debate, tweeting #BuildtheWall and posts that praised then-President Donald Trump’s hardline border policies.

His views went further in a document posted to an online message board about 20 minutes before the massacre in which he said the shooting was “in response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

In American politics, Republicans continue to use the word “invasion” to describe migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border, waving off critics who say the rhetoric fuels anti-immigrant views and violence.”

You just made up his race to suit your false narrative WB. Do keep try to shill though. Again you present the partisan spin that leaves out that he was a Trump supporter and you both share the same voter replacement theory from the far right.

Democrats have openly boasted of immigration policy that is demographically changing the U.S. from white majority to white minority, because non-whites vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Democrats gloat that this will give them a permanent unbeatable political majority in elections. They openly boast about it.
And then Democrats portray Republicans who criticize the clear and obvious plan that DEMOCRATS gloat about, as Republicans being "racist" and "paranoid". Well, that clearly is the Democrat plan, that Democrats openly plan and acknowledge.
And if it is the demonstrated real plan, it is neiiher racist nor paranoid for Republicans to point out those FACTS.

Associated Press = centerpiece of the liberal media.
As are New York Times, Washington Post, Politico, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, on down. At least 80% of the mainstream media, in over 50 years of polls.
FACT.
https://www.mrc.org/media-bias-101-what-journalists-really-think-and-what-public-thinks-about-them

These are the same media sources who propped up the false narratives surrounding George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin (Zimmerman portrayed as right wing racist, he was actually a registered Democrat who voted for Obama, who is partially hispanic, Jewish and black, who volunteered to tutor black kids).
The same Orwellian liberal media who told us the Sandy Hook school shooting was done by a "right wing" shooter (he was a liberal/leftist Democrat).
The same Orwellian liberal media who told us the Aurora Colorado movie theatre shooter was a right wing Tea Party member (he was revealed to be another leftist Democrat).
The same Orwellian liberal media who told us that Rep. Gabby Giffords' shooter was a right wing Tea Party member (Jared Loughner was revealed to be another "left wing pothead".)

The same Orwellian liberal media who told us George Floyd was a black guy killed by a racist cop (George Floyd was actually a violent career criminal , who had many times been convicted of robberies and home invasions, and doing so to feed his lifelong drug addiction. Who took Fentanyl right before the police arrived, and was overdosing when police arrived, and whose autopsy --BOTH autopsies--- showed Floyd had about twice the fatal dosage of Fentanyl in his bloodstream at the time of his death.)
All the subject of a just released documentary on the subject:
www.thefallofminneapolis.com

Ferguson, Missouri: Same thing, another false media narrative about a PROVEN innocent police officer, Darren Wilson.
Many other examples, those are just the ones I can recall offhand.

In EACH CASE, the liberal Democrat-aligned propagandist media DELIBERATELY got the story wrong, to aid Democrats politically, to slander and undermine support of Republicans, to reinforce a false narrative whose ideology those in the media reporting it share, even when that narrative is PROVEN to be false, often KNOWN BEFORE IT WAS EVEN FIRST REPORTED to be false.

As I've cited sourced examples proving that REPEATEDLY:
Slanted Journalism and the 2020 Election - Sharyl Attkisson

Citing stories PROVEN to be false, by news agencies DELIBERATELY propping up a false narrative, because their journalists, producers, editors and publishers maliciously want that false narrative propped up, across the entire mainstream news media, collaborating together, and also collaborating with Democrat political leaders (for example, with Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign, a newspaper quietly e-mailing the Clinon campaign, giving Clinton the option to review a story, and the option to spike it, if she felt it was too damaging to her campaign.
Another exaample: the "Journo-list" online discussion group of national reporters, brainstorming how to destroy Sarah Palin and John McCain, and also how to destroy and marginalize Bernie Sanders to clear the way for Hillary Clinton's DNC nominaion. On and on.

And you hold up these liars as "proof" ? Don't make me laugh.

M E M, you are clearly a hardcore partisan Democrat, and over and over in the last 20 years here on RKMB, you always prop up whatever the Democrats' false narrative is, on any given day, month after month, year after year.
You always find a way to rationalize away inconvenient facts and toss them into a dismissive category, when they don't fit your lying Democrat narrative.
Sometimes I think you'e just a Democrat true believer and you are just honestly misled by your party and liberal media's narrative.
And often I'm sure that you MUST know it is a false narrative, and you are deliberately slandering Republicans, with a false narrative that you KNOW to be untrue, just because it benefits your party.

That is the full context of the liberal media fronting that Patrick Crusius is "white" or "white racist" or "white supremacist", when I have cited Crusius' sourced online posts and manifesto to prove otherwise.
AND full context of your vicious attempt to blame Republicans or Trump for what the shooter himself said are his own ideas that Trump had no part in creating, no part in motivating Patrick Crusius' shooting in El Paso.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So in your mind the media is lying when they state the shooter’s race as being white? I’ve read the whole crazy manifesto that your partisan source doesn’t talk about. You share the same far right voter replacement conspiracy. I’ve sourced and linked it all. Registered as a republican and a Trump supporter. Like you he talked about fake news in his crazy manifesto.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So in your mind the media is lying when they state the shooter’s race as being white? I’ve read the whole crazy manifesto that your partisan source doesn’t talk about. You share the same far right voter replacement conspiracy. I’ve sourced and linked it all. Registered as a republican and a Trump supporter. Like you he talked about fake news in his crazy manifesto.

Hey, M E M:
THE ENTIRE DEMOCRAT PARTY OPENLY BOASTS about "replacement theory". Isn't that amazing, how your party has boasted about importing third-world immigrants for 30 years, to create a permanent Democrat majority.
But when any Republican-conservative points out what your party has OPENLY STATED is their victory plan, suddenly the narrative is flipped by the Democrat-Bolsheviks, so that Republicans are the alleged racists.
And it's not a "replacement conspiracy" when your party openly brags about it.

It's also the shared plan of Mexican government, as Pat Buchanan details in his 2006 book STATE OF EMERGENCY on the border crisis, that the Mexican government (and pro-Mexicaan groups in the U.S., with chapters in universities and high schools nationwide) call it "La Reconquista", a way for Mexicans to take back the entire U.S. Southwest territory, through the overwhelming demographics of Mexican/hispanic immigration.

FACT.

When California overwhelmingly passed a law to deny benefits and sanctuary to illegals, and it was overturned and neutralized by an appellate court, a Democrat-leftist hispanic professor gloatingly called it "the dying last gasp of white America".

FACT.

And like I said, over and over for at least 15 years, with every shooting or racial incident, from Trayvon Martin to Michael Brown to Adam Lanza, to Jared Loughner, to George Floyd, on and on, the mainstream media have CONSISTENTLY gotten the facts wrong, DELIBERATELY gotten the facts wrong, OVER AND OVER, because the Democrat-Bolsheviks in the media wanted to sell that false narrative.
As Sharyl Atkisson has detailed in specific example after specific example. The media narrative you cite has not only gotten it wrong, but DELIBERATELY gotten it wrong.
To sell the Democrat-serving false narrative they wanted to sell.
The narrative YOU are lyingly trying to sell.
FACT.

Like I already said...

Originally Posted by WB

Citing stories PROVEN to be false, by news agencies DELIBERATELY propping up a false narrative, because their journalists, producers, editors and publishers maliciously want that false narrative propped up, across the entire mainstream news media, collaborating together, and also collaborating with Democrat political leaders.
(For example, with Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign, a newspaper quietly e-mailing the Clinton campaign, giving Clinton the option to review a story, and the option to spike it, if she felt it was too damaging to her campaign.
Another example: the "Journo-list" online discussion group of national reporters, brainstorming how to destroy Sarah Palin and John McCain, and also how to destroy and marginalize Bernie Sanders to clear the way for Hillary Clinton's DNC nomination. On and on. )

Your gods of information are the Bolshevik liars who have consistently gotten he story wrong, and been PROVEN wrong, DELIBERATELY gotten it wrong in case after case for over 15 years.
What I sourced and linked about the El Paso shooting (and about your attempting to conflate it with Trump himself, and to conflate it with Trump supporters, in a vicious lying insinuation) is the truth.
That you are desperately trying to smear, to sell your party's Democrat-Bolshevik narrative.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Back to ranting and partisan accusations WB. Attkisson isn’t going to produce anything that would upset a loyal Trump supporter. And the only time I hear about the voter replacement theory is from Uber partisan conservatives like yourself and the white registered republican El Paso shooter that you just decided was Mexican because in some pics he looks different. You got his race wrong and reading his manifesto and not just one tiny part that your one partisan source picks out it’s pretty easy to see he really was one of you. And as I linked to he was a registered republican that had pics of Trump, worried about fake news and hashtags with build the wall. You do what partisan you always do. Attack all and anything that doesn’t suit your partisan values. Being really partisan isn’t really a value though. Trump is what you end up with.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
That is exactly how this situation is going to play out for as long as you are kind enough to respon, MEM. He'll never understand that it was his ilk that drove me away from the GOP.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Back to ranting and partisan accusations WB. Attkisson isn’t going to produce anything that would upset a loyal Trump supporter. And the only time I hear about the voter replacement theory is from Uber partisan conservatives like yourself and the white registered republican El Paso shooter that you just decided was Mexican because in some pics he looks different. You got his race wrong and reading his manifesto and not just one tiny part that your one partisan source picks out it’s pretty easy to see he really was one of you. And as I linked to he was a registered republican that had pics of Trump, worried about fake news and hashtags with build the wall. You do what partisan you always do. Attack all and anything that doesn’t suit your partisan values. Being really partisan isn’t really a value though. Trump is what you end up with.

FACTS are not "just partisan accusations".

Nice try.
Sharyl Attkisson is a self-described liberal/leftist, not a Trump supporter. The difference is, despite that she is a liberal, she still has integrity and journalistic standards, that compelled her to leave an award-winning invesigative journalist career position with CBS where she was earning 7 figures a year, because that network, and the liberal media in general after 2008, ceased to have journalistic standards and integrity, and started just cranking out Orwellian propaganda that she could no longer be a part of.

And she cited endless named and sourced examples, and the ACTUAL facts, vs. the verifiably false propaganda narrative these mainstream news outlets front as "news".
She quoted from dozens of articles the zealous self-incriminaing statements of liberal reporters and editors, and journalism professors, who have stated their abandonment of journalism standards in favor of being Democrat activists on a sacred mission to stop the Republicans and get Democrats elected. With sourced and cited examples.

Sharyl Attkisson is not a Republican or Trump supporter.
Lara Logan (another award-winning journalist who has left the mainstream liberal propaganda networks) is not a Republican or Trump supporter.
Glenn Greenwald.
John Solomon.
John Stossel.
Ron Kessler.
Bernard Goldberg.

These are all decades-long highly acclaimed, and mostly LIBERAL journalists, who have ALL made the same points about the decline of mainstream journalism, and its abandonment of of long-established journalistic standards, in favor of liberal activism and propaganda. That you like to dismiss, without even looking at the overwhelming evidence they present.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
That is exactly how this situation is going to play out for as long as you are kind enough to respon, MEM. He'll never understand that it was his ilk that drove me away from the GOP.

For 15 years here on RKMB, you've manifested your unhinged logic, dishonesty, and spite for anyone who doesn't share your point of view.

Your STATED support for the leftist-crazy Occupy Wall Street movement, your rabid hatred of Christianity and stated malevolent pleasure in discriminating against Christian students in your junior college classes, your support for open borders and illegal immigration, are all clear examples that you are in complete opposition to conservatism,.
That you are a fucking liar and never were a conservative, for you to ever support these things.
Like Hillary Clinton aide Jennifer Palmieri, with her idea for leftists to pretend to be Catholics, to infliltrate the Catholic church, and deceitfully push as fake Catholic members from within for the church to accept abortion and gay rights. Saul Alinsky tactics.

Deception is the core tactic of the Democrat party, brought from its mother ship, Bolshevik Marxism.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Where you were deceptive here was leaving out everything but a tiny part of a manifesto. He’s a white registered Republican for example. And Sheryl Attkisson doesn’t describe herself as liberal in anything I’ve seen. We’ve discussed her before and looking at her work she’s certainly proTrump.
Why Trump has already secured a second term — no matter who his opponent is
Journalistic hand jobs like that for Trump I can understand why you and other conservatives love her. Has she ever produced anything actually critical of Trump?

And Lara Logan is so far right wing crazy even for Fox and Newsmax stopped using her.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Where you were deceptive here was leaving out everything but a tiny part of a manifesto. He’s a white registered Republican for example. And Sheryl Attkisson doesn’t describe herself as liberal in anything I’ve seen. We’ve discussed her before and looking at her work she’s certainly proTrump.
Why Trump has already secured a second term — no matter who his opponent is
Journalistic hand jobs like that for Trump I can understand why you and other conservatives love her. Has she ever produced anything actually critical of Trump?

And Lara Logan is so far right wing crazy even for Fox and Newsmax stopped using her.

M E M, I find your ability to circumnavigate the facts, or to outright misrepresent them or cherry-pick while leaving out the part that shows these reporterss' integrity and courage, quite astonishing.

In the case of Sharyl Attkisson...

Originally Posted by WB
In EACH CASE, the liberal Democrat-aligned propagandist media DELIBERATELY got the story wrong, to aid Democrats politically, to slander and undermine support of Republicans, to reinforce a false narrative whose ideology those in the media reporting it share, even when that narrative is PROVEN to be false, often KNOWN BEFORE IT WAS EVEN FIRST REPORTED to be false.

Citing stories PROVEN to be false, by news agencies DELIBERATELY propping up a false narrative, because their journalists, producers, editors and publishers maliciously want that false narrative propped up, across the entire mainstream news media, collaborating together, and also collaborating with Democrat political leaders (for example, with Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign, a newspaper quietly e-mailing the Clinon campaign, giving Clinton the option to review a story, and the option to spike it, if she felt it was too damaging to her campaign.
Another exaample: the "Journo-list" online discussion group of national reporters, brainstorming how to destroy Sarah Palin and John McCain, and also how to destroy and marginalize Bernie Sanders to clear the way for Hillary Clinton's DNC nominaion. On and on.

...of the literally HUNDREDS of times I have posted this link, and the abundant facts cited, you obviously, OBVIOUSLY have chosen the path of deliberate ignorance and never even watched it.
That etches in marble your complete lack of inerest in the facts.

Attkisson outright says she is a left-leaning liberal Democrat, but despite her own politics, she feel an obligation to uphold old-school standards of objective journalism and sourced facts, that she says virtually the entire mainstream liberal media has abandoned.

Which is why, after 3 decades as a liberal journalist for CNN and then CBS, she finally broke her contract and left.
Because CBS was censoring her and not airing the investigative reports she researched.

When she was doing the exact same investigative reports hat embarassed the George W. Bush administration up through 2008, CBS loved her.
But when she began reporting with the exact same investigative reporting that embarassed the Obama administration, her CBS superiors silenced, blunted and shelved her reports, until she resigned.

And then intelligence agencies of the Obama administration hacked her computer to spy on and delete her research. And an IT expert who investigated told her the technology used to hack her computer was definitely federal intelligence agency level, far beyond what anyone hacking her in the private sector would use.

And then there's Lara Logan who you also slandered :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Logan

And keep in mind, this is the worst even the far-Left Wikipedia propaganda website could say...

Logan worked as a news reporter for the Sunday Tribune in Durban [South Africa] during her studies (1988–1989), then for the city's Daily News (1990–1992). In 1992, she joined Reuters Television in Africa, primarily as a senior producer. After four years she branched out into freelance journalism, obtaining assignments as a reporter and editor/producer with ITN and Fox/SKY, CBS News, ABC News (in London), NBC, and the European Broadcasting Union. She worked for CNN, reporting on incidents such as the 1998 United States embassy bombings in Nairobi and Tanzania, the conflict in Northern Ireland, and the Kosovo war.[8]

Logan was hired in 2000 by GMTV Breakfast Television (in the UK) as a correspondent; she also worked with CBS News Radio as a freelance correspondent. Days after the September 11 attacks, she asked a clerk at the Russian Embassy in London to give her a visa to travel to Afghanistan. In November 2001, while in Afghanistan working for GMTV, she infiltrated the American-British-backed Northern Alliance and interviewed their commander, General Babajan, at the Bagram Air Base.[11]

CBS News offered her a full-fledged correspondent position in 2002. She spent much of the next four years reporting from the battlefield, including war zones in Afghanistan and Iraq, often embedded with the United States Armed Forces. But she also interviewed famous figures and explorers such as Robert Ballard, discoverer of the wreck of the RMS Titanic.[12] Many of her reports were for 60 Minutes II. She was also a regular contributor to the CBS Evening News, The Early Show and Face the Nation.[13] In February 2006, CBS News named Logan their chief foreign affairs correspondent.[8]

Logan left CBS News in August 2018.[14][15] The following year, she joined the Sinclair Broadcast Group on a temporary basis, as a correspondent reporting on the United States–Mexico border.[2]

In October 2022, Logan was banned from right-wing television network Newsmax for what the network described as "reprehensible statements" during an interview where she said that "the open [United States-Mexico] border is Satan’s way of taking control of the world through all of these people who are his stooges and his servants ... You know, the ones who want us eating insects, cockroaches and that while they dine on the blood of children?"[16][17]

I left in the part at the end about Newsmax, because it's hilarious that she would be fired for that. People airing on both Newsmax and Fox News make similar statements every day (from Hannity to Tucker Carlson to Judge Jeanine Pirro to Greg Kelly, to Jesse Waters, on down) about the insideous plans of elites orchestrating flow of alien hordes daily entering the U.S. illegally EVERY DAY. Who march in carrying foreign flags, who are drug cartels, bringing in Fentanyl and other narcotics that killed 106,000 Americans from overdoses in 2022 ALONE, and every year, who are are orchestraing human trafficking, forced prostitution, that 30% of all immigrant women smuggled into the U.S. are raped, many are murdered, and / or forced to spend the rest of their lives in forced prostitution.
"Satan's army"?!? Fuck yes. Not the slightest inaccuracy in reporting that.
The part about forcing us to eat insects is a point Tucker Carlson made almost every night for months, until Fox without reason --STILL unexplained-- took him off the air.

And look at the list of places that Lara Logan has worked across her career.
LOOK AT IT !

Reuters, ITN, Sky News, Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC, European Broadcasting Union (which is to say even to the left of American liberal media), CNN. There is no way, ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, that she could be "right wing" and spend 30 years working for these beyond-left leaning news agencies. No way.

And further down below what I quoted above, Wikipedia cites even more details of the boldness and aggressiveness with which she pushed for dangerous assignments and went worldwide to the most dangerous places on earth, war zones, Afghanistan, the Middle East amid revolution. Even being gang-raped and almost killed by an islamic mob didn't make her the slightest bit hesitant or fearful. She manifests incredible initiative and courage, both in the places she volunteered to go, and the integrity of her reporting, and in her criticism of other prominent journalists, at potential risk to her career.

If she has become a "right wing" reporter, after over 30 years as a liberal journalist, reporting over 3 decades for the most liberal news agencies (and you cited no facts or sources to back that 'right wing partisan" slander up, JUST THE SLANDER), if she has become a conservative, it must have been a very recent conversion. With her criticism of the larger liberal networks , I think it is more a case of her going where she can report the facts without being censored, and outlets that give her that freedom, irregardless of that employer's own political leanings.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
It’s pretty apparent who’s leaving out pertinent facts WB. Like the fact the shooter was a registered Republican. And Attkisson had a reputation that she still cashes in on with conservatives but these days it’s puff pieces for Trump and mostly conspiracy stories that don’t upset conservatives. Logan is just unhinged bat shit crazy from the looks of it. To far right crazy for Newsmax is a pretty low bar.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
It’s pretty apparent who’s leaving out pertinent facts WB. Like the fact the shooter was a registered Republican. And Attkisson had a reputation that she still cashes in on with conservatives but these days it’s puff pieces for Trump and mostly conspiracy stories that don’t upset conservatives. Logan is just unhinged bat shit crazy from the looks of it. To far right crazy for Newsmax is a pretty low bar.

My facts cited at length, vs. your total B.S.

What you say is a bumper-sticker propaganda Democrat narrative, what I say are the sourced and cited facts.
Laraa Logan (like Sharyl Attkisson, like John Stossel, like Glenn Greenwald, like John Solomon, like Glenn Kessler and many others impeccable TRUE journalists, with an integrity no longer shared by George Orwell's mainstream media ) is an award-winning decades-long highly respected journalist, who has worked for every mainstream network, for over 30 years, LIBERAL networks. If she was "batshit crazy", none of these networks would have hired her in the first place, or kept her in the highest reporting positions, FOR DECADES. Only after she resigned and began giving exposure to the mainstream narrative across the major networks did they begin a slander campaign to discredit her.

That you, as a loyal Democrat-Bolshevik propagandist, are only too eager to promote.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I sourced and linked the shooter being a registered republican and Trump supporter as well as a link to his whole manifesto. You provided a link via a partisan source that only references 1 paragraph of the 4 page manifesto. You also tried to pass off Attkisson and Logan as liberals, lol. I read Attkisson’s piece declaring Trump was going to win 2020 no matter who he was up against, lol. That’s a conservative writing with full on bias in play. And I see nothing she’s produced in over a decade that would make a conservative the least bit uncomfortable. Logan I never saw as either way tbh but obviously something happened and she’s doing stuff with the my pillow guy. Again I understand why you like bat shit crazy conservatives gone wild but why even try to polish these turds?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I sourced and linked the shooter being a registered republican and Trump supporter as well as a link to his whole manifesto. You provided a link via a partisan source that only references 1 paragraph of the 4 page manifesto. You also tried to pass off Attkisson and Logan as liberals, lol. I read Attkisson’s piece declaring Trump was going to win 2020 no matter who he was up against, lol. That’s a conservative writing with full on bias in play. And I see nothing she’s produced in over a decade that would make a conservative the least bit uncomfortable. Logan I never saw as either way tbh but obviously something happened and she’s doing stuff with the my pillow guy. Again I understand why you like bat shit crazy conservatives gone wild but why even try to polish these turds?

Attkisson's editorial about the the 2016 election is not at all partisan, she just talks about her instincts as a journalist for 3 decades, and what she saw in the opinions of dozens of people she came in contact with who discussed Trump, Hillary and the then-pending election. She doesn't in the editorial endorse Trump or wax enthusiastic about him, she just cites from many sources who she sees as the likely winner of the election. So again, you LIE when you say she is "right wing" or a partisan for Trump.

And again with Lara Logan, you cite nothing beyond your irrational opinion (to atttempt to discredit her) that she is a conservative. Again: She has spent OVER 30 YEARS reporting for the most liberal news agencies on earth. No one who was a conservative would endure that for 30 years.

You posted a link to an AP article that gave an opinionated false unsourced narrative that Crusius is a "white racist", that didn't source any ACTUAL PROOF that Patrick Crusius was "white supremacist" or "white racist", or even prove he is "white". Speculation only in that AP article, without ANY proof.
And as I said, I looked before you even posted that AP piece, viewing at least 20 other articles, some of which even had the headline of detailing Crusius' background, but NONE gave sourced facts, other than basically namecalling him "white supremacist" or "white racist".

What I linked about Patrick Crusius DID detail his manifesto, but where your AP liberal Newspeak article tried to bypass the thrust of what Patrick Crusius' motive was, while acknowledging Crusius targeted a majority of Mexicans (if I recall, 13 of the 20 he shot were Mexican) the article I posted doesn't just paint him as "white racist" to sell a false liberal narrative, it goes into the DEEPER REASON he targeted immigrants in El Paso (and again, not 100% or even close to it were Mexicans he targeted).

The link I posted goes into Crusius' ACTUAL self-declared envionmentalist motivation for the shooting, that you pretend doesn't exist so you can sell a false "white supremacist" narrative.

Dylan Roof (Charleston church shooter) was a white racist.
Frank James (the N Y City subway shooter) was a black racist.
Their own manifestos make that clear. Crusius' manifesto does NOT.

I've yet to see that you proved this Patrick Crusius kid was a racist. Crusius (in his manifesto) citing the political ramifications of immigration on the U.S. over coming decades is NOT the same thing as being a racist.
And Crusius himself said his ideas on the subject were formed long before Trump became a candidate in 2015, and Crusius HIMSELF made clear that Trump had nothing to do with forming Crusis' ideology on the subject.
This is CRYSTAL clear, and yet you still lyingly / slanderously push the false narrative that Trump motivat
ed Cruisus to do the El Paso shooting. He did NOT.

Crusius is mentally unbalanced, he has weird ideas that he acted on with a gun. But he is not a racist. And he was not motivated by Trump.

https://thenewamerican.com/us/crime/despite-leftist-media-claims-el-paso-shooter-is-one-of-them/

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Patrick Crusius, from his own manifesto the day of the shooting
https://randallpacker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/The-Inconvenient-Truth.pdf

The inconvenient truth is that our leaders, both Democrat AND
Republican, have been failing us for decades. They are either complacent or involved in
one of the biggest betrayals of the American public in our history. The takeover of the
United States government by unchecked corporations. I could write a ten page essay on
all the damage these corporations have caused, but here is what is important. Due to
the death of the baby boomers, the increasingly anti-immigrant rhetoric of the right and
the ever increasing Hispanic population, America will soon become a one party-state.
The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the
transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate.
They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to
enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With
policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly
unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a
Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic
population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential
election. Although the Republican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the
Republican Party are pro-corporation. Procorporation pro-immigration. But some
factions within the Republican Party don’t prioritize corporations over our future. So the
Democrats are nearly unanimous with their support of immigration while the
Republicans are divided over it. At least with Republicans, the process of mass
immigration and citizenship can be greatly reduced.

That is clearly not "right wing" or "pro-Trump" or motivated by Trump. And is clearly motivated by POLITICAL considerations, as he headlines that clause of his manifesto.
NOT racial reasons.
He clearly does not identify himself as a Republican or a Trump supporter, or as a racist. He is clearly critical of the Republican party.

And...

America is full of hypocrites who will blast my actions as the sole result of
racism and hatred of other countries, despite the extensive evidence of all the problems these
invaders cause and will cause. People who are hypocrites because they support imperialistic
wars that have caused the loss of tens of thousands of American lives and untold numbers of
civilian lives. The argument that mass murder is okay when it is state sanctioned is absurd. Our
government has killed a whole lot more people for a whole lot less.
Even if other non-immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can’t bring myself to kill my
fellow Americans. Even the Americans that seem hell-bent on destroying our country. Even if
they are shameless race misers, massive polluters, haters of our collective values, etc. One day
they will see error of their ways. Either when American patriots fail to reform our country and it
collapses or when we save it. But they will see the error of their ways. I promise y’all that.
I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems.
Also because it’s completely unnecessary and selfish. 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanics form
interracial unions at much higher rates than average. Yet another reason to send them back.
Cultural and racial diversity is largely temporary. Cultural diversity diminishes as stronger
and/or more appealing cultures overtake weaker and/or undesirable ones. Racial diversity will
disappear as either race missing or genocide will take place. But the idea of deporting or
murdering all non-white Americans is horrific. Many have been here at least as long as the
whites, and have done as much to build our country. The best solution to this for would be to
divide America into a confederacy of territories with at least 1 territory for each race. This
physical separation would nearly eliminate race mixing and improve social unity by granting
each race self-determination with their respective territory(s).

For a "white racist", he repeatedly makes reasoned and impassioned economic and political arguments for why he is NOT a racist.

Granted he's a crazy man for planning to shoot dozens of innocent people and then actually doing it. But his logic as best I can grasp it is that he intended it to preserve the U.S.'s sovereignty, environment, and national cultural identitty.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I provided a linked source identifying him as white vs you just deciding he was Hispanic because he looks darker in some pics. Nor when I was looking did I see conservative sites presenting his ethnicity being any different. More importantly he murdered people based on their race. Yes he tries to rationalize his white racist nationalism and as I said before it looks familiar to some of your posts. I also linked and sourced to his Republican Party affiliation and Trump support. If he had been a registered democrat I know that would have been end of the story for you. You don’t have the sources or facts and you gush over a guy who jokes about a political opponent’s spouse being brutally beaten with a hammer.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I provided a linked source identifying him as white vs you just deciding he was Hispanic because he looks darker in some pics. Nor when I was looking did I see conservative sites presenting his ethnicity being any different. More importantly he murdered people based on their race. Yes he tries to rationalize his white racist nationalism and as I said before it looks familiar to some of your posts. I also linked and sourced to his Republican Party affiliation and Trump support. If he had been a registered democrat I know that would have been end of the story for you. You don’t have the sources or facts and you gush over a guy who jokes about a political opponent’s spouse being brutally beaten with a hammer.

You are again deliberately lying.

You "provided a linked source", but not to verifiable facts, but to a leftist OPINION and NAME-CALLING that Crusius is a "white racist" and "white supremacist", an "article" that parrots in editorial form your false narrative, but NEVER PROVIDED SOURCES to prove Crusius is either "white" or further "white racist/white supremacist". No sources given, no evidence given. Just labels.

I just posted your own linked source to Crusius' 4-page online manifesto, that showed Crusius in his own words is :

1) critical of both the Democrat and Republican parties, so your statement that Crusius is a Republican or Trump supporter is clearly a lie and not accurate,

2) Crusius clearly states that he is NOT a white supremacist or ideologically inspired by Trump, that his ideology pre-dates Trump ever becoming a presidential candidate. So THAT is another misrepresentation by you. He states his ideology as having been formed by a book titled The Great Replacement.

3) Nowhere in the manifesto does Crusius identify himself as white, only that (in his point of view, explaining his motive for the El Paso shooting) he sees himself as a patriotic American standing up for his country against an invasion by illegals, an invasion orchestrated by liberals and corporate interests, that is environmentally destroying the United States.
He does NOT identify himself as white, only as culturally American.
That his planned El Paso attack (in his manifesto) he says needs to be followed by many more such shootings, to deter immigrants (he doesn't specify legal or illegal, in his mind ALL immigrants) to both deter them to stop coming. And as he cites, some have left on their own, so he wanted to encourage more to leave and return to their native countries. What Romney termed in 2012 as "self-deport".

4) Crusius emphasizes repeatedly in his 4-page manifesto that he is NOT racist, and NOT a white supremacist, and the headings of the sections of his manifesto identify his motives as POLITICAL REASONS, and ECONOMIC REASONS, and a section where Crusius projects the REACTION of illegals and of the mainstream media to his shooting (both his planned intended reaction, and the media's predictable false-narrative reaction, which of course includes dismissing him as a racist, and falsely blaming Trump, despite that he says at least twice in the manifesto his ideas pre-date Trump ever emerging as a presidential candidate.)

Also, there is no such race as hispanic. Most hispanic immigrants are essentially white, but are culturally hispanic, and prone to a democrat/liberal ideology. He targeted hispanics for 2 reasons, (1) because they are the largest immigrant group, up till Biden's presidency about 82% of annual U.S. immigration (both legal and illegal), and (2) because he is in Texas, and they are the immigrant group that is turning his native Texas to a Democrat/blue/leftist state.
As I said, I looked at over 20 articles, and even the ones that front to detail "the background" of Patrick Crusius never clarify what his race is, his family's nationality and origins, they just blanket-label him "white racist" and "white supremacist", WITHOUT ever confirming and sourcing what race he actually is, just the editorialized labels.

Originally Posted by M E M
Yes he tries to rationalize his white racist nationalism and as I said before it looks familiar to some of your posts.

You are a vicious liar. While I have concerns about immigration, I have clearly never NEVER advocated or endorsed mass shootings, of illegals or anyone else.
My stated soluion, and of Republicans in general, is to prevent illegals from entering, and deport those who get in. NOT shooting them, or shooting anyone else.

And your repeatedly calling Crusius' motive "white racist nationalism" is again a lie, that bypasses his ACTUAL and STATED motive in his 4-page manifesto, that you instead deliberately twist and misrepresent to conform to your Democrat-Bolshevik narrative, to slander all Republican conservatives and Trump supporters. Crusius is a nut, mass shootings is not a solution, and you deliberately smear all conservatives (and me) by conflating us with ideas we do not share.
I advocate deporting illegals, people who shouldn't be here, who commit crimes and hurt Americans. I / we advocate imprisoning or deporting them, we do NOT advocate killing them. You are a vicious liar.

That insinuation is along the same lines as Democrats saying Ronald Reagan or Donald Trump are the same as David Duke.
David Duke is a prominent white supremacist, who endorsed both Reagan and Trump over the last 43 years, because of the 2 parties, Republicans supported some of the things Duke thought were good for the country. While Reagan or Trump ideology were / are not the same as David Duke ideologically, in both cases, Duke saw Republicans as closer to his desired agenda for the country than Democrats. That does NOT make Reagan or Trump ideologically the same as Duke.

Similarly, Osama Bin Laden and other islamic terrorist groups endorsed Obama / Biden and the Democrats, because they were ideologically compatible, weaker on terrorism, and thus more desireable for Al Qaida's goals.
Likewise, Democrats are ideologically more desireable for China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea. Likewise Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and other leftist domestic terror groups. All align far more with Democrats. If you hate America and want to destroy America, Democrats are the obvious party to endorse and ideologically align with.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB let’s just stick to what I actually posted. I provided a link to a news story that sited that the shooter had his party affiliation as republican and he had a pic of Trump and #build the wall. I never expect you to accept any facts that you don’t suit your partisanship. You never do. When confronted with it you attack the person that provided the source. Rules for radicals you know so well. I doubt tha AP just lied. I also think if the shooter had an online profile showing that the shooter was anything but white and a Biden supporter Fox and the rest of the conservative media would be on it with big headlines. Especially if the less partisan media got it wrong. I didn’t see that when I was searching on him though. And yes when he writes about the great replacement theory it would be identical to your take on it. He tries to rationalize his racism but while proclaiming he wasn’t racist he didn’t like race mixing on his way to murder people based on their ethnicity. Those lives had so little value because they were not white.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
WB let’s just stick to what I actually posted. I provided a link to a news story that sited that the shooter had his party affiliation as republican and he had a pic of Trump and #build the wall. I never expect you to accept any facts that you don’t suit your partisanship. You never do. When confronted with it you attack the person that provided the source. Rules for radicals you know so well. I doubt tha AP just lied. I also think if the shooter had an online profile showing that the shooter was anything but white and a Biden supporter Fox and the rest of the conservative media would be on it with big headlines. Especially if the less partisan media got it wrong. I didn’t see that when I was searching on him though. And yes when he writes about the great replacement theory it would be identical to your take on it. He tries to rationalize his racism but while proclaiming he wasn’t racist he didn’t like race mixing on his way to murder people based on their ethnicity. Those lives had so little value because they were not white.

Dear God, how many times are you going to repeat the exact same thing?!?

I even duplicated your links in what I posted in response, to clarify EXACTLY what I was responding to. WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY ?!?

I made CRYSTAL CLEAR that your saying "he is a Republican" is absolute shit garbage. That he expressed a contempt and disdain for both parties. He only felt that Republicans in power would slow down the immigrant turning of Texas to a deep blue state. That is CRYSTAL clear in his 4-page manifesto, and I even quoted the specific portions where he made it clear.

AP (while notoriously liberal-Democrat leaning, and my linked Sharyl Atkisson video quotes AP as one of the deliberately misrepresentaive biased media sources committed to Democrat activism rather than objective journalism) AS I JUST SAID never clarified Patrick Crusius' ethnic background.
Nor did over 20 other articles I read, even the ones that specifically promised to do so in their headlines. They just labelled him "white racist" with no stated facts to establish that.

I attacked an AP article that was liberal propaganda, cited details that PROVED it was factless propaganda. And called you a liar for misrepresenting the facts, as I made CRYSTAL clear in my Dec 7th above post. EVERYTHING YOU ASKED, I already answered in that post. Sourced, quoted, cited, over and over, chapter and verse.

And you further SLANDERED ME, alleging that I was one in ideology with Crusius. I certainly don't have to defend myself against that allegation, it is so clearly a slander and in opposition to what I have said here on these boards, FOR 20 YEARS.
I'm for securing the border and deportation of illegals, I'm NOT a supporter of killing anyone. You VICIOUS fucking liar.

And as for AP or any other liberal media "being eager to tell the truth" if Crusius was not white, as I already said, REPEATEDLY, they didn't show an eagerness to tell the truth in ANY of 15 years of similar cases, such as George Zimmerman, Jared Loughner, Darren Wilson, Nicholas Sandman, Kyle Rittenhaus, or dozens of others involved in racially charged shootings. The media continually portray black criminals as innocent saints despite their histories as violent criminals who provoked their own shootings, or their own deaths by drug overdose (George Floyd), or by violently resisting arrest (Michael Brown), or pre-existing health problems (Eric Garner, Freddie Gray). The same media falsely portray whites/police as motivated by racism to kill, and exclude the facts that prove otherwise.

In several dozen cases over the last 15 years, I was each time initially sympathetic to the appearance of racism in each of these cases, and EACH TIME, the media was shown within days to have lied, and to have DELIBERATELY presented a false narrative, to have demonized police, or whites in general, or demonize Republicans or Trump, to benefit Democrats or some other Leftist (BLM, Antifa, Marxist, critical race theory) ideological cause.

And years later, they have NEVER admitted the true facts revealed, in ANY of these cases.
And you are still parroting their lying talking points.

You can't find any "less than partisan media" (i,e., either objective/neutral media, or conservative media) in an online Google search, that present evidence other than the liberal media false narrative, because Google search algorithms make anything other than hard-left media sources almost impossible to find.
I presented you with one such article, and knee-jerk, you slammed it as untrue, no matter how many times I cited the facts presented and the full context of Crusius' odd primary environmental motivation, even using your own sources, that PROVE what I said is true. Where you lyingly allege I somehow used "selective omission" of Patrick Crusius' full context of his manifesto. Well, I sourced the full 4-page Crusius manifesto, FROM YOUR linked source, and THERE IS NO FURTHER CONTEXT, that argument of yours is just smoke and mirrors.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/08/what-we-know-about-el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius/

The Democrat/Left can't win against the facts, so they shadow-ban and block and censor the FACTS they can't dispute.
George Orwell's liberal media.
And George Orwell's Google, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok. And FBI.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I provided a link and source to a news articles vs your predictable partisan shit and garbage. You hate anything that isn’t loyal to your party and isn’t under its thumb so project all you want. Do rest assured I don’t see you killing anyone. I have read his manifesto and it’s full of nationalism that looks oh so similar to your posts. Tell me where do your views differ on your shared great replacement theory? I don’t see any.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I provided a link and source to a news articles vs your predictable partisan shit and garbage. You hate anything that isn’t loyal to your party and isn’t under its thumb so project all you want. Do rest assured I don’t see you killing anyone. I have read his manifesto and it’s full of nationalism that looks oh so similar to your posts. Tell me where do your views differ on your shared great replacement theory? I don’t see any.

My "shit" is cited, sourced, linked and FACTUAL.

That thing you posted wasn't a news article, that was an editorial DISGUISED as a news article. And I specifically deconstructed how it was an editorial and factless narrative fiction.

Cited chapter and verse, FROM YOUR OWN SOURCES.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You got it turned around. You linked to a conservative opinion piece while attacking the news article I linked too as opinion. Your links in general are shit opinion pieces lol. Classic projection WB

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

Dear God, how many times are you going to repeat the exact same thing?!?

I even duplicated your links in what I posted in response, to clarify EXACTLY what I was responding to. WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY ?!?

I made CRYSTAL CLEAR that your saying "he is a Republican" is absolute shit garbage. That he expressed a contempt and disdain for both parties. He only felt that Republicans in power would slow down the immigrant turning of Texas to a deep blue state. That is CRYSTAL clear in his 4-page manifesto, and I even quoted the specific portions where he made it clear.

AP (while notoriously liberal-Democrat leaning, and my linked Sharyl Atkisson video quotes AP as one of the deliberately misrepresentaive biased media sources committed to Democrat activism rather than objective journalism) AS I JUST SAID never clarified Patrick Crusius' ethnic background.
Nor did over 20 other articles I read, even the ones that specifically promised to do so in their headlines. They just labelled him "white racist" with no stated facts to establish that.

I attacked an AP article that was liberal propaganda, cited details that PROVED it was factless propaganda. And called you a liar for misrepresenting the facts, as I made CRYSTAL clear in my Dec 7th above post. EVERYTHING YOU ASKED, I already answered in that post. Sourced, quoted, cited, over and over, chapter and verse.

And you further SLANDERED ME, alleging that I was one in ideology with Crusius. I certainly don't have to defend myself against that allegation, it is so clearly a slander and in opposition to what I have said here on these boards, FOR 20 YEARS.
I'm for securing the border and deportation of illegals, I'm NOT a supporter of killing anyone. You VICIOUS fucking liar.

And as for AP or any other liberal media "being eager to tell the truth" if Crusius was not white, as I already said, REPEATEDLY, they didn't show an eagerness to tell the truth in ANY of 15 years of similar cases, such as George Zimmerman, Jared Loughner, Darren Wilson, Nicholas Sandman, Kyle Rittenhaus, or dozens of others involved in racially charged shootings. The media continually portray black criminals as innocent saints despite their histories as violent criminals who provoked their own shootings or deaths by drug overdone (George Floyd) resisting arrest, or pre-existing health problems. The same media falsely portray whites/police as motivated by racism to kill, and exclude the facts that prove otherwise.
In several dozen cases over the last 15 years, I was initially sympathetic to the appearance of racism in each of these cases, and EACH TIME, the media was shown within days to have lied, and to have DELIBERATELY presented a false narrative, to demonize police, or whites in general, or demonize Republicans or Trump, to benefit Democrats or some other Leftist (BLM, Antifa, Marxist, critical race theory) ideological cause.

And years later, they have NEVER admitted the true facts revealed, in ANY of these cases. And you are still parroting their lying talking points.

You don't find any "less than partisan media" (i,e., either objective or conservative media) in an online search, that present evidence other than the liberal media false narrative, because Google search algorithms make anything other than hard-left media sources almost impossible to find.
I presented you with one such article, and knee-jerk, you slammed it as untrue, no matter how many times I cited the facts presented and the full context of Crusius' odd primary environmental motivation, even using your own sources, where you lyingly allege I somehow used selective omission of Patrick Crusius' full context of his manifesto. Well, I sourced the full 4-page Crusius manifesto, FROM YOUR linked source, and THERE IS NO FURTHER CONTEXT, that argument of yours is just smoke and mirrors.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/08/what-we-know-about-el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius/

The Democrat/Left can't win against the facts, so they shadow-ban and block and censor the FACTS they can't dispute.
George Orwell's liberal media.
And George Orwell's Google, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok. And FBI.

Using YOUR OWN sources, I detailed EXACTLY what Patrick Crusius said, cited and sourced, from both my sources and yours.

That AP article you linked called Patrick Crusius a "white racist" but cited no sources, just editorially labelled him that, but did NOT specifically detail his race or ancestry to qualify the label.
So your AP article is actually an editorial, disguised as a news article.

My source is not "shit", my sources in general are not "consistenttly shit", you just slander them that way, without facts, to discredit sources that present facts inconvenient to your liberal indoctrination and narrative.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

PHILADELPHIA SHOOTER A TRANS BLM SUPPORTER

NASHVILLE TRANS SHOOTER KILLS 4 VICTIMS

COLORADO TRANS MASS SHOOTER (and also 3 PREVIOUS TRANS SHOOTINGS listed IN LAST 5 YEARS)

CHELSEA / BRADLEY MANNING, UNSTABLE TRANS LEAKER OF MILITARY FILES

Hmmmm.....

Considering what a tiny percentage trans people are, a tiny fraction of the already very small 2% who identify as gay, these trans people who are on puberty blockers and are by definition unstable... produce a very high ratio of shootings and risk, created by chemically altering these people, toward a questionably productive goal, that are ruining a lot of innocent bystander lives who just wind up in their path.

Maybe these people shouldn't have guns or be admitted into the military, unless and until they reach some level of mental stability?

Adding to that...

JAMIE MARISCANO: ANTIFA GOON ARRESTED FOR 'COP CITY' ATTACK, IS TRANS-FREAK SON OF N.CAROLINA MILLIONAIRE TYCOON

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: An Antifa goon was reportedly arrested over the weekend for setting fire to a planned $90 million police training center. The suspect, James 'Jamie' Marsicano, 29, has now been identified as the transgender daughter of millionaire North Carolina businessman Michael Marsicano. She is reportedly an outspoken anti-police advocate. She is currently in her first year of law school at the North Carolina School of Law.

Marsicano was among the rioters who attacked cops with fireworks and Molotov cocktails at the site of the future Atlanta Police Safety Training Center on the night of Sunday, March 5, according to booking documents. Jamie is being held on domestic terrorism charges without bail. Her father, Michael, ran a foundation worth $4 billion.

According to a profile of Marsicano, who is nearly 30 years of age, on the National Lawyers Guild website, she is "a queer and trans organizer from Charlotte, NC." "Before coming to law school, Jamie worked with mutual aid collective Charlotte Uprising to start a grassroots community bail fund that raises money to bail people out of jail and support them through court, regardless of charge," the website says.

It adds, "Jamie believes that no one should be in a cage, and dreams of a world where we can prevent and respond to harm in our communities without relying on prisons or police. Jamie plans to use a law degree to do criminal defense in NC. As a Haywood Burns fellow, Jamie will be working at the Law Office of Habekah B Cannon, an explicitly abolitionist, public interest criminal defense firm. The goal is to be a movement lawyer, and this summer Jamie is lucky enough to support and learn from one of the best."

Him, her, whatever.
A rose by any other name is still a loathesome transgender freak.

I'm far from the only one who has pointed out that transgenders, from Bradley Manning on down, are unstable people who should not be trusted with a national security clearance, and present an unnecessary danger to the country when they do have it.

Transgenders are also a big recruiting ground for Antifa and BLM militants, and with just a bit of far-Left BLM/Antifa indoctrination added to the mix of already being unstable, are very angry and prone to violent behavior. And are a disproportionate ratio of BLM/Antifa violent storm troopers.

And yet another log tossed on the homicidal radicalized transgender-activist pile...

Lakewood Church shooter identified as Genesse Ivonne Moreno; 'Palestine' written on shooter's gun

Another angry gender-idenity-confused transgender freak, out of his/her/whatever mind on puberty blockers, lashes out and shoots a bunch of innocent people. Transgenders may be a very small slice of the gay community, but they sure seem to be very prone to destructive behavior, to themselves and everyone else.
With a dash of islamic radicalism tossed in the mix, like a twist of lime in a vodka martini.

The Left's standard of what they try to market to us as "normal" and as just like everyone else, seems to be erroneously be applied to a number of very unbalanced, angry and very dangerous people. And the hate indoctrinated into them from the Democrat/Left just seems to galvanize their impulse toward violent attacks.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Looks like as usual your wrong WB…
From the AP
“ BY MELISSA GOLDIN
Published 4:27 PM CST, February 13, 2024
CLAIM: The shooter who carried out an attack injuring two people at a Texas megachurch on Sunday has been identified as transgender.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Houston police said on Monday that its investigation has thus far determined that the shooter, Genesse Ivonne Moreno, identified as female despite using multiple aliases, including the name Jeffery — or Jeffrey — Escalante. Multiple court records identify Moreno as female, most recently in 2022.

Googling this I can understand why you got it wrong as conservative media really ran with the transgender angle.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Maybe re-watching Pelosi’s husband getting beaten with a hammer will make you feel better WB.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Looks like as usual your wrong WB…
From the AP
“ BY MELISSA GOLDIN
Published 4:27 PM CST, February 13, 2024
CLAIM: The shooter who carried out an attack injuring two people at a Texas megachurch on Sunday has been identified as transgender.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Houston police said on Monday that its investigation has thus far determined that the shooter, Genesse Ivonne Moreno, identified as female despite using multiple aliases, including the name Jeffery — or Jeffrey — Escalante. Multiple court records identify Moreno as female, most recently in 2022.

Googling this I can understand why you got it wrong as conservative media really ran with the transgender angle.

I call B.S. by the liiberal media.
That's a really heavy parsing of words.

1) The "woman" in quesion has a long history of mental issues, and PERSONALLY, HERSELF identified as a transgender male. Houston police at a press conference after-the-fact bent themselves in pretzels delicately addressing the gender-freak woman posthumously by her silly preferred pronouns. She may be genetically female, but her head was a transgender mess. Something the AP news' Orwellian Newspeak puts on a remarkable show of sophistry to avoid addressing.
But a rose by any other name is still a transgender freak.

2) She is from El Salvador and may be in the U.S. illegally.

3) With her mental issues, it is very suspect how she EVER would have been able to purchase the two weapons she had on her in the Lakewood Church.

The only blessing is that there were two alert armed officers there who quickly saw what was going on, and shot him/her/whatever dead, before she was able to kill a lot of other people.

Page 50 of 50 1 2 48 49 50

Link Copied to Clipboard