Print Thread
#1238947 2024-02-29 2:12 AM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
https://apnews.com/article/wendys-s...dynamic-9417bc235bbcd13d82966d04a6ba42bd

Meh. I allmost never go anyway. I do like Subway. Is that fast food?

Ig,how many times a day do you eat fast food?

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
"We're too lazy to seek out and hire employees who aren't too lazy to do real work that involves fast and friendly service of food in a clean, stocked, and organized restaurant, so let's let AI do most of the work for us! Let's also program it to financially punish our customers for being hungry during our busiest times of the day!"

When customers call us to check a price, we look at the menu and state the printed numbers. We don't have to go into "That depends, what time and day do you plan to order this? Do you have an account with our AI price surging app on your device?" or however this is supposed to work.

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Online Content
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Wendy’s has been ass for years, but on top of that fast food pricing has been out of control. The understood deal with fast food was that it wasn’t that good, but the compromise was it was cheap and quick.

Well, it’s definitely not cheap anymore. I can order a burger and fries from the restaurant down the road for the same cost and it might take 20 minutes but it will taste waaaaaay better than anything McD, Wendy’s, or BK could give me.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
To be fair, quick isn't exactly part of the deal either and don't even think if eating inside. The counter isn't clocked by management so you'll die waiting.

Link Copied to Clipboard