Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
I got this in a PM and he asked me to pass it along:

Quote:

Fellow members of the RKMB,

For some time now I have been living a lie. The life of a internet princess. In my mind it made me feel better about myself. In time the lies got worse. I pretended to be a teacher, latching on to the lives of gymnasts in a desperate pleas for attention. Why? Because I hate my self. I hate myself for my racist attitudes towards blacks, sponges, and martians. I hate myself because of my total disrespect for my grandparents who have provided a good life for me. That is why I have lashed out so much at them in my posts as well as everyone else. I would like to make a special apology to basams and Mxys, you perserverence in uncovering the truth about me has exposed me to the world, and in a strange way myself. I have to move on now, the state has set me up with an appointment to see a doctor and I pray that someday I'll have a normal life again. To those I cybered with under the guise of a woman I apologize for any embarassmen. To r3x29yz4a who knew I wasn't a woman but didn't care thanks fo the hours of online wank, and the soiled undies you FedEx'd me. I will return someday. Reborn, refresheshed and anew. I pray when my sessions are completed, you will find the new me and accept me with open arms. For I will no longer be PrincessElissa The Lying Teacher Impersonatort, But PrinceEli Truth Teller!

Jake "PrincessElissa" Johnson

1500+ posts
1500+ posts

50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
at least he's getting help.

Translation Bot
100+ posts
Translation Bot
100+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Post deleted by PrincessElisa

Quote:

I'm a compulsive liar.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
I never even heard of this person, and certainly didn't get a PM, but I'm glad I was mentioned.

Bow ties are coool.
50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
you realize UPS Ground would have been cheaper? and you say you get better pricing deals than me?

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
you realize UPS Ground would have been cheaper? and you say you get better pricing deals than me?

I use Supersaver shipping.

Bow ties are coool.
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
For when it absolutely, positivly has to be there next year.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Quote:

Quote:

For some time now I have been living a lie. The life of a internet princess. In my mind it made me feel better about myself. In time the lies got worse. I pretended to be a teacher, latching on to the lives of gymnasts in a desperate pleas for attention. Why? Because I hate my self. I hate myself for my racist attitudes towards blacks, sponges, and martians. I hate myself because of my total disrespect for my grandparents who have provided a good life for me. That is why I have lashed out so much at them in my posts as well as everyone else. I would like to make a special apology to basams and Mxys, you perserverence in uncovering the truth about me has exposed me to the world, and in a strange way myself. I have to move on now, the state has set me up with an appointment to see a doctor and I pray that someday I'll have a normal life again. To those I cybered with under the guise of a woman I apologize for any embarassmen. To r3x29yz4a who knew I wasn't a woman but didn't care thanks fo the hours of online wank, and the soiled undies you FedEx'd me. I will return someday. Reborn, refresheshed and anew. I pray when my sessions are completed, you will find the new me and accept me with open arms. For I will no longer be PrincessElissa The Lying Teacher Impersonatort, But PrinceEli Truth Teller!

I hate to say I told you so, but I do believe I told you so. Now it's all out and you knew 'cause I wanted to.

NON Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
NON can talk?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Non......................go and get me a soda Bitch!

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Quote:

NON said:

False and malicious statements or reports that damage the reputation or well-being of another is called slander and defamation of character. You're treading a line here, buddy. I suggest you get yourself a life and seek therapy for your own sake, if not for the safety of others.

Wrong ID.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
woo woowoowoo woo woowoowoo!
25+ posts
woo woowoowoo woo woowoowoo!
25+ posts
That's despicable.

NON Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Oakley?

The Hurricane
200+ posts
The Hurricane
200+ posts
WHAT? DOES SOMEBODY NEED A PUNCH IN THE FACE?

stand back!
NON Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts

NON Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I'm going to throw my opinion in here. At first, ragging on PrincessElisa was kind of funny BSAMS, but then it quickly turned mean-spirited. Now, this seems almost cruel. Now, while some posters here deserve all manner of cruelty thrust upon them, PrincessElisa seemed like a very nice person. Granted, I didn't talk to her as much as Jeremy did, but I feel she got a lot of abuse undeservedly.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
She should have known what she was getting into. Everyone here gets made fun of. I'm actually surprised she lasted as long as she did.

50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
Quote:

NON said:
Quote:

Quote:

False and malicious statements or reports that damage the reputation or well-being of another is called slander and defamation of character. You're treading a line here, buddy. I suggest you get yourself a life and seek therapy for your own sake, if not for the safety of others.

Non, if you would read the PM he is getting therapy. I don't think he was in his right mind when he made the false and malicious statements. You should have pity for Jake instead of condemnation. Also I have it on authority that the "Princess" has retained watsonwil pro bono.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:
I'm going to throw my opinion in here. At first, ragging on PrincessElisa was kind of funny BSAMS, but then it quickly turned mean-spirited. Now, this seems almost cruel. Now, while some posters here deserve all manner of cruelty thrust upon them, PrincessElisa seemed like a very nice person. Granted, I didn't talk to her as much as Jeremy did, but I feel she got a lot of abuse undeservedly.

you just want to sleep with her..............with that said she'll be missed.

Translation Bot
100+ posts
Translation Bot
100+ posts
Quote:

NON said:
That's right kiddies. Just keep posting. My printer is full of paper.

Quote:

I'm talking out of my ass. You need to understand, I have no real friends.

25+ posts
25+ posts
Quote:

NON said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Non......................go and get me a soda Bitch!

Something tells me you're not his defense attorney.

NO! You are not his defense attorney!

NON Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
How do you prosecute alt ids?.......and secondly where would you prosecute alt ids?.......Disneyland!

50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
does you brother get alot of message board username slander cases? i hear the courts are full of them , note to NON(we know who you are) in order to prove libel there has to be damage done.......not just some guy posing as a teacher being exposed.....

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

does you brother get alot of message board username slander cases? i hear the courts are full of them , note to NON(we know who you are) in order to prove libel there has to be damage done.......not just some guy posing as a teacher being exposed.....

......so says the Ugandan Headhunter

50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
i couldnt find an hakeem the african dream avatar.....

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I always liked Kamala............except for the fact that he should be wearing a bra.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

NON said:
Quote:

TheTranslator said:
Quote:

NON said:
That's right kiddies. Just keep posting. My printer is full of paper.

Quote:

I'm talking out of my ass. You need to understand, I have no real friends.

Thanks for taking an interest. I do have real friends, one of whom happens to be PrincessElisa. I also have a brother-in-law who happens to be an attorney. I just got off the phone with him, and he has this and the other threads bookmarked. He's never had a case like this that wasn't settled at a mediation, but I sense this may be an exception.

Before I go eat lunch i just wanted to ask you to stop bothering bsams..............if you are going to sue anyone over this it shall be Rob Kamphausen who not only allowed this horrible lawless environment to exist but he allowed it to thrive by not having adequate mods......something we the posters have been demanding for some time now.......all further complaints should be directed towards Rob Kamphausen......Thank You.

50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
watsonwill has bookmarked this page, i suspect a return to the phantom zone is in order for you. watsonwill has litigated several cases involving phantom zone villains making threats, many were solved in mediation but a wedgie is not out of the question.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Quote:

NON said:
Thanks for taking an interest. I do have real friends, one of whom happens to be PrincessElisa. I also have a brother-in-law who happens to be an attorney. I just got off the phone with him, and he has this and the other threads bookmarked. He's never had a case like this that wasn't settled at a mediation, but I sense this may be an exception.

Did you tell your brother that Jake Johnson a.k.a. Malcom Jefferson (the person who you think is going to sue, since those are the names we mentioned when talking about the crimes, someone with a different name couldn't sue for libel) deleted his posts after the mention of either posing as a teacher or sharing a student's private information? What did your brother think about that? Does he think the school has a case against him?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Did you tell your bro that you're a little bitch, too? I think that might be vital information for the case. Oh, sorry, are you gonna sue me for calling you a bitch, cocksucker? Golly, I guess I should probably stop insulting this cowfucker.

50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
I hope the brother does represent the Princess. I think that the facts are as MXY stated A) Jake was impersonating a teacher, or Was giving out personal information of a student. Now who wants to defend that? Let me ask you NON do you like people that pretend to be teachers? Do you like teachers that give out personal info on their students on the net? I await these answers anxiously. And for the record your a bitch. We win again!

NON Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts

50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
note to self: WE WIN AGAIN!

NON Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts

50000+ posts
OP Offline
50000+ posts
oh no you din't!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard