Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
A couple of weeks ago, I go to the local bar for the weekly tradition of karaoke night. Wasn't expecting much except to sing and get plastered. Imagine my surprise when I run into an old flame (a anachronistic term, I know, but I honestly don't know what else to call her) who I hadn't seen for a couple of years. Anyway, we wound up spending the whole evening together (she's a great singer, btw). She's just moved back to the area, and she's getting a divorce from her husband, so she's single, and apparently she's interested in me (several objective third parties more attuned to the ways of women have informed me of such). Now, I don't put much stock in miracles, but there's a small part or me that wants to believe that God (or Yahweh, Buddha, Allah, or Uncle Pete) has decided to look down on me and bless me with a second chance at The Girl Who Got Away. I'm not getting my hopes up too high (hell, it didn't work out ideally first time around), but we're both different people now, and it is the time of your for miracles, isn't it?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I was out tonight, and for whatever reason, I strike up some small talk with a random woman (pigs must have been flying). While it didn't go absolutely badly (she smiled when she talked to me), I couldn't even get her name, much less anything else. Which leads me to ask "What the fuck is wrong with me?" My friend Nicole tried to cheer me up with "Maybe there's something wrong with her", which I suppose would make sense, except for the fact that EVERY woman that I've ever been interested in romantically/ sexually has rejected me in some form or another, leading me to believe that it's me there's something wrong with and not the entire female gender. For the past 15 minutes I've been trying to stop crying, and I haven't been entirely successful.

All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Okay, does anyone have anything useful or supportive they'd like to add?

Kill yourself. Now.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Y'know, I've come to realize that she'll never care about me the way I care about her. That's because I've realized that no woman is ever going to care about me PERIOD! I am going to fucking die alone! I can accept that I'll never be happy, but I am sick and fucking tired of feeling sad and dejected all the fucking time. I just want to be fucking numb. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Okay, done ranting.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I was out tonight, and for whatever reason, I strike up some small talk with a random woman (pigs must have been flying). While it didn't go absolutely badly (she smiled when she talked to me), I couldn't even get her name, much less anything else. Which leads me to ask "What the fuck is wrong with me?" My friend Nicole tried to cheer me up with "Maybe there's something wrong with her", which I suppose would make sense, except for the fact that EVERY woman that I've ever been interested in romantically/ sexually has rejected me in some form or another, leading me to believe that it's me there's something wrong with and not the entire female gender. For the past 15 minutes I've been trying to stop crying, and I haven't been entirely successful.

All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Snarf must have been downing some serious chocolate milk when he typed that one...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard