Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
How do you explain different breeds of the same species in the animal kingdom?
How do you explain different races of people, who seem to have skin color ideally suited to their native climates?

If its all intelligent design, then why have different races of anything?

Sorry, but your ignorance of the difference between micro-evolution and macro-evolution just goes to prove that the current system serves only to keep kids stupid. when someone says they don't believe in evolution, it's shorthand for macro-evolution (most people assume that if you're going to get involved in the debate you allready know that). Intellegent design doesn't seek to challenge te idea that species can change, what they challenge are ideas such as life can spring from non-life and that one species can give birth to another.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
There're tons of reasons that intelligent design makes no sense.

Why put reproductive organs so near excretory organs?

If it's "intelligent design," why do babies die?

If humanity is the final state of intelligent design, why are we so deeply flawed?

So the best that you can come up with to disprove intellegent design is that the dick is too close to ass-hole and that babies aren't imbued with the power of invulnerability? Gee, you're qualified to teach biology in a public high-school now.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

Pariah said:

If humanity is the final state of intelligent design, why are we so deeply flawed?

How are you reasoning us as "deeply flawed"?

Short lifespan, weaker bodies than most animals, the inability to know the condition of our internal workings without advanced medical equipment (it seems a perfected lifeform would have this ability), nipples on men, the lack of any real defense ability if left naked in the forrest.

When and where did itellegent design ever claim that humans were perfect? Please though, continue building your straw-man. If it makes it eisier for you to keep your faith in a bogus theory then fine.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Pariah said:

Quote:

Jim Jackson said:

Why not exactly? Where's the flaw?

You don't know much of female physiology, do you kiddo?

Just as an example, girls have to be careful in their personal hygiene to avoid fecal contact with their genitalia. That sound smart to you?

This coming from someone who volentarily contacts fecal matter with his genitalia. That sound smart to you?

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay38 said:
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Pariah said:

Quote:

Jim Jackson said:

Just as an example, girls have to be careful in their personal hygiene to avoid fecal contact with their genitalia. That sound smart to you?

I was gonna say 'If you'd ever eaten pussy or licked balls, you'd know the answer to that question'.

I don't think it's god's fault that you date people with poor hygene.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

No.

Here's how I see it, Robbo.

If one is claiming "intelligent design" designed all life as we now know it as a final state of biological development and that there are no evolutionary processes in place, then why would an intelligent designer (at least on an intellectual level with us humans, certainly no less intelligent than humans) put...

Here is what's ultimately wrong with your argument. You think it disproves intellegent design simply because you dissagree with the designer.

In my parrents home there is no insulation in teh outside wall of teh closet in the front of the house. There is a pipe in that closet too, so when it gets to be freezing outside you have to leave the closet open to keep the pipe from freezing, I think it looks stupid to leave teh closet open when company is over and it also lets cold air in teh house so you have to use more heat. What Iam I to conclude then? That the house was not the product of intellegent design, but rather that it eveolved in place?

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
OK, I think I'm caught up on teh discussion now.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
No.

Here's how I see it, Robbo.

If one is claiming "intelligent design" designed all life as we now know it as a final state of biological development and that there are no evolutionary processes in place, then why would an intelligent designer (at least on an intellectual level with us humans, certainly no less intelligent than humans) put...

reproductive and excretory organs so closely aligned physically(to the point that excretory hygiene should come into play with respect to genital health)?

put the nose of above the mouth so that when one has a cold, one's nose drips into the way of one's mouth to the point that it can interfere with eating and drinking?

useless organs in the human body like appendices and adnoids?

It just seems to me that an intelligent designer would not have designed these aspects of the human body in these manners.

These are just some examples.

I suppose you dont wonder why evolution is taught too? I saw the woodpecker used as an example that he evolved a strong beak hammering away at trees. Now how id this poor bird not bash his brains in in the meantime?

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Pariah said:

Quote:

Jim Jackson said:

This coming from someone who volentarily contacts fecal matter with his genitalia. That sound smart to you?

Hey, ask the designer why he designed us gays to be like that. It's a good question, isn't it?

We all wear a green carnation.
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Is it any wonder Pariah does not believe in evolution.
I mean,have you seen his pictures?

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
OP Offline
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Well I have never been so insulted by one of such poor intellect in all my years.
Good day to you, sir!

I said good day.

Bow ties are coool.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Pariah said:

Quote:

Jim Jackson said:

Hey, ask the designer why he designed us gays to be like that. It's a good question, isn't it?

Wow, you didn't even come close to getting the point, did you? Well keep trying, you get 3 shots for a dollar.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard