Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Yeah but the kid in the song committed suicide and I'm still alive. So I guess I win out.

Jeremy #965832 2008-06-12 2:31 AM
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy
Yeah but the kid in the song committed suicide and I'm still alive. So I guess I win out.

But he lives on forever in the words of a song...

"I'm still alive", clever.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap
Tell me of one single thing that any body can do that's lower or more reprehensible than using a 12 week old baby girl to post fecal matter about her father.

Um. Murder?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: URG
Kaptain bug zap,you am just gonna get your dumm ass kicked again. Even litle Jeremy am slap your dumm ass around.

Oh please. If you want to talk to me do it like a man or at least a person, not this fake gimmicky shit.

Zzap!

Heh. He got upset over caveman talk.

Now we know your achille's heel, you FOOL!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: bionic redneck
 Originally Posted By: Poncharillo

I daren't do such a thing! I defy you!

By all means, enjoy yourself pseudo-arguing with less than nothing, and I look forward to not reading the first few hundred new posts of it tomorrow, but there is no sense in bragging to me, of all people, about how famous you are. I cannot give you validation. I'd tell myself that you also do not exist, but quite honestly you're more plausible than rex is.

What kind of idiot are you? Your communicating to him how can he not exist?

Hi. You are my new favorite Insurgent, now that Rellik is nowhere to be seen.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
And you shouldn't insult URG. He am real man.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Tell me of one single thing that any body can do that's lower or more reprehensible than using a 12 week old baby girl to post fecal matter about her father.

how about it happening in, oh idunno, REAL LIFE. or how about any actual crime that happens to someone in the real world in that case...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

Well you know what? I don't care. Because I'm not leaving until that thing apologizes or leaves. I will follow him wherever he goes in these forums and attack him.

you promise?

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

how about it happening in, oh idunno, REAL LIFE. or how about any actual crime that happens to someone in the real world in that case...

This is why you're an idiot. You need consequences to define reality. The only diffrence between the typed word and the spoken word is that you wouldn't have the balls to say it "in real life".

Jeremy #965860 2008-06-12 3:09 AM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy
Heh, Zzap is trying to get me to pick sides. Oh, and I spelled wacky correct you Sammitch wannabe. Finally, rex isn't going to apologize for anything, but go ahead and keep hoping for one.

No, I'm not trying to get you to pick sides, I just asked your opinion. You do have an opinion, don't you?

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

This is why you're an idiot. You need consequences to define reality. The only diffrence between the typed word and the spoken word is that you wouldn't have the balls to say it "in real life".

no the difference is that while millions of people in the real world are being murdered, raped and gob knows what else (including being forced to read robs blog) you guys are bitching about something that someone said over the internet. someone that said it just to get a shock out of you. this is why your the idiot.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

Um. Murder?

Nope. Some people deserve to die. Murder's just a way of accomplishing that.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Kaptain bug zap,you am just gonna get your dumm ass kicked again. Even litle Jeremy am slap your dumm ass around.

Oh please. If you want to talk to me do it like a man or at least a person, not this fake gimmicky shit.

Zzap!

Yeah, but not.

Zzap!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

no the difference is that while millions of people in the real world are being murdered, raped and gob knows what else (including being forced to read robs blog) you guys are bitching about something that someone said over the internet. someone that said it just to get a shock out of you. this is why your the idiot.

And you are bitching about us bitching about it so it must be more real than you claim. If somebody said that in person it's fine to get upset but saying it over the internet is okay?

Listen moron, we can multi-task and be concerned about all that other stuff while fucking with you retards.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

So words on the internet have no power and should be totally ignored? Than why don't you be the guy who apologize for rex's inhumanity?

Tell you what, I'll even make it easy for you, I'll make another post right below this one with your apology already written. That way all you have to do is quote it and type your name.

'Kay?

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Whomod, I think that what rex did was wrong and I want to apologize for his lack of humanity.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

And you are bitching about us bitching about it so it must be more real than you claim.

i just answered the question presented. you bitched first halo (and threw insults)

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

And you are bitching about us bitching about it so it must be more real than you claim.

i just answered the question presented. you bitched first halo (and threw insults)

Bullshit. You've been bitching about us being here since day one. The whole concept of why we're pissed about it is foreign to your tinsy winsy mind.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Um. Murder?

Zzap!

So... rex is... worse than a murderer?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Not to mention you bitched towards Zzap before I even got here. So yeah, fuck you.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

So words on the internet have no power and should be totally ignored? Than why don't you be the guy who apologize for rex's inhumanity?

Tell you what, I'll even make it easy for you, I'll make another post right below this one with your apology already written. That way all you have to do is quote it and type your name.

'Kay?

Zzap!

well acording to what you think I believe, its not a real apology because its just words over the internet. so what can good can it do? and why would I have to apologize for someone elses actions?

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

What the fuck do you care what we do? If the internet isn't real life as you maintain, than why are you even arguing with us?

Why are you sticking up for rex's actions?

What do you get out of this?

Zzap!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Um. Murder?

Zzap!

Depends on the murderer.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Zzap!

Yeah, but not.

Zzap!

Which is it?! Damn you and your mind games.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

'Kay?

Zzap!

well acording to what you think I believe, its not a real apology because its just words over the internet. so what can good can it do? and why would I have to apologize for someone elses actions?

No. Don't avoid the subject. Just do it. Otherwise you're just another poseur spouting the "hive mind" bullshit.

Zzap!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

'Kay?

Zzap!

If it doesn't matter to you than why wouldn't you?

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

What the fuck do you care what we do? If the internet isn't real life as you maintain, than why are you even arguing with us?

Zzap!

the enjoyment of your company silly

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Wait, now that Zzap apologized to whomod for making fun of his daughter does this mean it's all over?

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

Yeah, but not.

Zzap!

Sorry, I should have known that anything involving a mind would confuse you.

Zzap!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

'Kay?

Zzap!

No. Don't avoid the subject. Just do it. Otherwise you're just another poseur spouting the "hive mind" bullshit.

Zzap!

i didnt avoid it. I just asked a question back to you based on your logic of what you think i believe.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Zzap!

DUCK AND RUN!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Wait, now that Zzap apologized to whomod for making fun of his daughter does this mean it's all over?

heh

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Um. Murder?

Zzap!

Depends on the murderer.

So, rex is worse than some murderers. I can freely say that you think rex is worse than some people who actually murdered other people. Is that correct?

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

Oh, you can get that anyway. Just apologize already otherwise shut the fuck up about what is and isn't "real life". C'mon, Redundant, be a real man, break out of the mold these idiots have put you in. Be an original thinker. Try.

Zzap!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Zzap!

Yeah, but not.

Zzap!

Sorry, I should have known that anything involving a mind would confuse you.

Zzap!

Why would anything involving a mind confuse me? Hey mister, I'm starting to get the impression that you're pulling my chain!

Also... it's the whole "yeah but not" thing what confused me. Yeah. I know. That was pretty unambigous. Sorry.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
break out of the mold these idiots have put you in. Be an original thinker. Try.

Zzap!

well that would require me to apologize of my own will and not with all your bitching behind it.

never got an answer to my questions by the way?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Um. Murder?

Zzap!

Depends on the murderer.

So, rex is worse than some murderers. I can freely say that you think rex is worse than some people who actually murdered other people. Is that correct?

Well, I'm trying to think here. It's safe to say Serial Killers and what not are all worse than rex. But it's safe to say somebody has murdered someone who had it coming. I just can't think of an example.

There was this grandma who shot the guy who raped her grandaughter in the balls. That's cool. I just can't remember if he died...if so than rex is worse than her.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
otherwise shut the fuck up

Zzap, that wasn't very nice. Simmer down.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
otherwise shut the fuck up

Zzap, that wasn't very nice. Simmer down.

they do get riled up easily...

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Well, I'm trying to think here.

I won't take that shot out of professional courtesy.

Quote:
It's safe to say Serial Killers and what not are all worse than rex. But it's safe to say somebody has murdered someone who had it coming. I just can't think of an example.

There was this grandma who shot the guy who raped her grandaughter in the balls. That's cool. I just can't remember if he died...if so than rex is worse than her.

Well, if it's justified then it's not murder, is it? It's manslaughter, or something.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard