Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
 Originally Posted By: Rellik
Hi rob! Do your job and get rid of rex, promo, and the rest! I've got new pics!

Come on, rob! He's begging you! He's tired and wants to leave. \:\(

Make sure you polish Rob's apple after you do his knob.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry

That's right, I know nothing about him so I can't use his actual family against him. Thank you.

so if rex didnt know(im just saying) that whomod had a daugther he would be in the clear?

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

That's right, I know nothing about him so I can't use his actual family against him. Thank you.

so if rex didnt know(im just saying) that whomod had a daugther he would be in the clear?

It wouldn't be as bad, I guess.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
just checking

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
wow, wank and cry mentions a poster's family members? thats crazy!

you should read this: http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/967454/fpart/1

you'll find it helpful!

I'm shocked? I mentioned a family...oh wait, we never had a problem fucking with members...just kids. Nice try douchebag.

hahahah posting about another posters family member? way to sell out your morals, wank and cry!

im sure zap would be pleased with your actions.

Ahhhhh. I think I see the disconnect here. I really should pay more attention to this thing.

See, what we objected to PRIMARILY was using whomod's daughter as an alt because 12 week old children can't defend themselves and picking on the innocent is a shitty thing to do in any instance

Then, SECONDARILY, the fact that it was a family member of whomod's that was being used.

Our THIRD objection was that whomod, one of our own, was being attacked. Not that he asked for the help, but again, we thought it was the right thing to do given the overall big picture.

Additionally, you RKMBers have to realize that the rules that apply at the Insurgency (i.e. family members are off limits, no hate posts, etc.) don't necessarily carry over to here. As I've mentioned before the Insurgency is run more like a democracy than anything else and while I can't link to the specific post (cause I don't know where the hell it is) where we discussed whether or not family members were off limits, there was one; or it was a poll, or the Admins and Mods got together and discussed it amongst themselves eventually issuing a proclamation from on high.

Also, just because my sensibilities are severly tweaked over the use of whomod's daughter, doesn't mean that Halo's or anyone else from my Insurgents feel the same way. The fact that they don't use such fodder on the I Boards is out of mutual respect for each other and the fact that the board, as a whole, decided that it was a ban worthy offense. I can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm here because I am a father of two and I know how I'd feel if some asshole on the internet attacked them when they were defenseless. So as not to garner hoots and calls of hypocrisy, in my Salutations thread, Uschi makes mention of fucking my son in the ass. This doesn't offend me as such, because even at the age of 10, my son is more than able to defend himself and, between the sense of humor he inherited from his mother, (a former stand-up comedienne and latina to boot), and I, my son's wit is drier than the best martini ever served and his sarcasm is pointed enough to penetrate an adamantium balloon. One of my proudest moments as a father was when, at the age of just two years old, my son pointed at my shirt and when I looked down, he ran his finger up and tweaked my nose. He was so advanced that at the age of 30 months he was doing "shave and a haircut" all by himself.

But I digress.

The mistake here is that you RKMBers are applying my personal morality and the morality foisted on Halo, Rellik, et al. by virtue of their posting at the Insurgency and following the rules that go with it.

My Insurgenst know how I feel about attacking a person's family members. If they choose to do it here, it's beyond my control or desire to squelch. It's nothing we discussed prior to our visiting here, it's just something I assumed was understood. I would be a fool to try and hamstring them that way; being outnumbered and on foreign turf is tough enough. Taking away one of their potentially more powerful tools would have been suicide.

Finally, as Rob is aware, when I learned that SOMEone made vulgar posts about Llance's unborn grandchild, I PMd him, apologized on behalf of the Insurgency, told him that if I could confirm it was one of my guys I would strongly encourage him/her to apologize as well. Additionally, I gave Llance my e-mail address and asked him to let me know when his grandchild is born so I could say a prayer for the baby's health and well-being at my Temple.

Zzap!

Well Rob, that's Zzap's opinion like you wanted. Big surprise, he gets it and you don't.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
Well Rob, that's Zzap's opinion like you wanted. Big surprise, he gets it and you don't.

try to communicate with me here, w&c. the opinion that i was asking for was what zap thought of your actions. this is noted in my post here:

why don't you ask zap what he thinks of your actions?

zap's reply to the question i posed is exactly as i suspected:

family members are off limits {SNIP} we discussed whether or not family members were off limits, there was one; or it was a poll, or the Admins and Mods got together and discussed it amongst themselves eventually issuing a proclamation from on high.

zap feels that family members are off limits, again as i suspected. its something he believes in. thus its a rule he enforces on the insurgency boards.

my question was not whether or not he permitted you to do so here -- i was just looking for clarification on what he thought of the actions of discussing family members.

My Insurgenst know how I feel about attacking a person's family members.

while he goes on to say that he can't stop you here, his statements lead me and other communicators to believe he frowns upon your actions. not just because, as i believe, you are filled with dumb, but because you're hitting an action that you, as an insurgent, formerly declared you would not, something your respective leader (mob master?) has repeatedly expressed disgust with, even responding with such at your request.

this, again, is the illustration of how you've fallen.

giant picture
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
and should we forget...

You never spoke to me about my sig rob.

The only time you ever put a message in my sig was when Bumpster you wrote "Hi, my IP address is 111111111 and everybody will have it if I keep putting big pics in my sig". Not that I really care.

Warnings have nothing to do with what I'm talking about

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

try to communicate with me here, w&c. the opinion that i was asking for was what zap thought of your actions. this is noted in my post here:

why don't you ask zap what he thinks of your actions?

zap's reply to the question i posed is exactly as i suspected:

family members are off limits {SNIP} we discussed whether or not family members were off limits, there was one; or it was a poll, or the Admins and Mods got together and discussed it amongst themselves eventually issuing a proclamation from on high.

zap feels that family members are off limits, again as i suspected. its something he believes in. thus its a rule he enforces on the insurgency boards.

my question was not whether or not he permitted you to do so here -- i was just looking for clarification on what he thought of the actions of discussing family members.

My Insurgenst know how I feel about attacking a person's family members.

while he goes on to say that he can't stop you here, his statements lead me and other communicators to believe he frowns upon your actions. not just because, as i believe, you are filled with dumb, but because you're hitting an action that you, as an insurgent, formerly declared you would not, something your respective leader (mob master?) has repeatedly expressed disgust with, even responding with such at your request.

this, again, is the illustration of how you've fallen.

Perhaps he frowns on my actions...but does he consider taking a pot shot at a real baby and calling a man a child beater the same thing as calling someone a mother fucker? Does he lump all possible comments into the same catagory of bad?

Let's ask that more specific quesion.

Last edited by Wank and Cry; 2008-06-14 5:33 AM.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
that post seems familiar...

giant picture
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
that post seems familiar...

Yeah, that time I actually fucked up. Now you don't have to come up with bullshit so...have fun.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
Perhaps he frowns on my actions

that seems like a forgone conclusion.

Does he lump all possible comments into the same catagory of bad?

thats not what i was looking for.

and, honestly, if the conversation is drifting into the "which is worse, if i yell at your dad or yell at your son" realm, i dub it ridiculous.

giant picture
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

"I know nothing about him... so I can't use his actual family against him." His actual family. You can't use bsams' real family against him, obviously, since you don't know anything about them. Obviously.

Well, see, I'll let you in on a little secret: rex knows nothing about whomod's daughter. It's true. As amazing as it may sound, he's never met the little girl. He's never seen pictures of the little girl. He doesn't know her name. I know this is hard to buy and I know you don't exactly trust me, but I'm gonna ask you to make a leap of faith and believe me when I say this: rex doesn't know her hair color. Let that sink down.

You may take 10 minutes to reflect on the implications of this revelation if you wish.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Perhaps he frowns on my actions

that seems like a forgone conclusion.

Does he lump all possible comments into the same catagory of bad?

thats not what i was looking for.

and, honestly, if the conversation is drifting into the "which is worse, if i yell at your dad or yell at your son" realm, i dub it ridiculous.

It was ridiculous from the beginning. The question is am I a hypocrite cause there's no difference between using children against parents and other family members against somebody. To me, using a persons kids against someone is diffrent than the rest of the family. Not an age thing so much as a emotional connection thing. You don't seem to comprehend that or...you do, but are desperate to try and malign our reasons for being here.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Sorry to jump in, but, see, I could actually understand your point when I thought you were talking about an age thing... but now that you've clarified that it's an "emotional connection thing", well, your whole argument has gone to hell. Why? Because emotional connections are as subjective as it gets. Some people feel a connection to their pets that others will never feel for their sons. Hell, some people feel strongly connected to plants. Taking that into consideration, it's not hard to see how someone could have a strong emotional connection to their parents, especially considering the strong father-son link you've already mentioned.

Sorry, Halo. Better luck next time.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
The question is am I a hypocrite cause there's no difference between using children against parents and other family members against somebody.

perhaps thats another question. the point i posed was that you were a hypocrite for attacking family members when that was something you, as an insurgent, agreed you wouldn't do.

if we're discussing a second question about which family members are more off limits... that is a silly argument. your kid might mean the world to you. or maybe your mother. or maybe your cousin. if someone doesn't have a child, are they free to pick on about everything, and only those with kids are shielded from topics? do adopted kids play out differently in this hierarchy? once your son or daughter hits 18, are they now ok? or 13, if they're jewish?

its a ridiculous differential that you can't ever make on someone else's behalf.

giant picture
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Sorry to jump in, but, see, I could actually understand your point when I thought you were talking about an age thing... but now that you've clarified that it's an "emotional connection thing", well, your whole argument has gone to hell. Why? Because emotional connections are as subjective as it gets. Some people feel a connection to their pets that others will never feel for their sons. Hell, some people feel strongly connected to plants. Taking that into consideration, it's not hard to see how someone could have a strong emotional connection to their parents, especially considering the strong father-son link you've already mentioned.

Actually...you just proved my point. See, now that it's as "subjective as it gets" me considering talking about a kid worse than a mother or a sister is completely legit.

Thanks Mxy.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
The question is am I a hypocrite cause there's no difference between using children against parents and other family members against somebody.

perhaps thats another question. the point i posed was that you were a hypocrite for attacking family members when that was something you, as an insurgent, agreed you wouldn't do.

if we're discussing a second question about which family members are more off limits... that is a silly argument. your kid might mean the world to you. or maybe your mother. or maybe your cousin. if someone doesn't have a child, are they free to pick on about everything, and only those with kids are shielded from topics? do adopted kids play out differently in this hierarchy? once your son or daughter hits 18, are they now ok? or 13, if they're jewish?

its a ridiculous differential that you can't ever make on someone else's behalf.

See the Insurgents as a whole never said anything about family. Just Whomod's daughter. And as Mxy said, it's completely subjective what value people put on there family members. Me, I'd say children have more of a bond with the parent so it's completely legit. And science backs me up that people are embedded with a instinct to value their children more than anything.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
Actually...you just proved my point. See, now that it's as "subjective as it gets" me considering talking about a kid worse than a mother or a sister is completely legit.

and would also mean that, in some situations, your discussing a mother or fiance could be seen as worse than discussing a kid.

Thanks Mxy.

giant picture
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

and would also mean that, in some situations, your discussing a mother or fiance could be seen as worse than discussing a kid.

Thanks Mxy.

Not to me it wouldn't. And since you are trying to use my values against me that's all that matters.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
See the Insurgents as a whole never said anything about family.

zap very clearly stated otherwise. at your request, no less.

And as Mxy said, it's completely subjective what value people put on there family members.

which, as you agree to that, would mean that every single one of my examples stands correct.

giant picture
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
rob. stop. your making sense. wanky cant understand that.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

As if you idiots are any kind of moral paragons

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
see? he cant...

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
shockingly another point dodge.

if jla were here, youdda earned yourself a barry sanders photo, w&c.

i'll see to it you receive it soon.

giant picture
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

And as Mxy said, it's completely subjective what value people put on there family members.

which, as you agree to that, would mean that every single one of my examples stands correct.

No, he didn't say that. What he said is we don't say that at the Insurgency but it doesn't apply here.

I personally have no idea what he was talking about with that post/poll about not using family members.

And no, your examples are not correct because you are trying to use MY sensibilities against me. You are trying to call me a hypocrite for going against what you say I said. So it doesn't matter what you value. Matters what I do.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

What point did I dodge? Where he jumped on your dick? Or haven't you seen my response to you yet?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Thanks Mxy.

Oh, so we're not talking about what's right and what's wrong, but what YOU think is right and wrong. I thought your whole raid was based on the idea that morality isn't determined by the individual.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts

You should hook jla up with that motherfuckin' bowling trophy while you're at it!

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts

Thanks Mxy.

Oh, so we're not talking about what's right and what's wrong, but what YOU think is right and wrong. I thought your whole raid was based on the idea that morality isn't determined by the individual.

Yeah, I mean, you guys wanna make me out to be a hypocrite all you can do is use my believes.

I'll give you a clue, if I ever use somebodies baby girl against them, then you can make this argument with my blessings.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I'm sorry, it's just that I was under the impression that this was about someone insulting whomod. I should have realized that it's really about someone offending you. It's pretty telling that you acknowledge that a guy's connection to his mother could be deeper than someone's connection to their son, and yet you still consider all baby-jokes worse than momma-jokes because they offend YOUR personal beliefs.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
I'm sorry, it's just that I was under the impression that this was about someone insulting whomod. I should have realized that it's really about someone offending you. It's pretty telling that you acknowledge that a guy's connection to his mother could be deeper than someone's connection to their son, and yet you still consider all baby-jokes worse than momma-jokes because they offend YOUR personal beliefs.

It is. They insulted Whomod in a way I find personally deplorable. The two aren't mutually exclusive. But your post is pretty much off topic anyway.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

No, he didn't say that. What he said is we don't say that at the Insurgency but it doesn't apply here.

Right. If we were to come here for a visit and there were rules about what could and couldn't be said, and we broke those rules, I'd expect us to get banned. But, since were going from a board that has a "no family" rule to one that doesn't, I don't see the moral ambiguity about Halo using family members if you guys do and if your board chooses to permit it.

I personally have no idea what he was talking about with that post/poll about not using family members.

My point was that no one, not even Iggy, unilaterally decided that we couldn't make posts disparaging family members. At some point there was a discussion or a poll put up or SOMETHING along those lines that indicated a majority of the Insurgents felt that attacking family members was something we didn't want to allow.

And no, your examples are not correct because you are trying to use MY sensibilities against me. You are trying to call me a hypocrite for going against what you say I said. So it doesn't matter what you value. Matters what I do.

IMHO each person determines what he or she is comfortable with in terms of almost every aspect of life, sex, religion and morality. For me, personally, I think the lowest thing a person can do is attack an innocent child. My ex was a teacher at a middle school in a poor neighborhood. She's latina (Cuban) and has an A level fluency in Spanish so she was assigned to a heavily latino middle school. I'm not being a racist or promulgating stereotypes, but some of the stories she told me of her students home lives were...disturbing to say the least. I think the tipping point for me was when she told me about an alcoholic father who slaughtered a horse his kids loved and made them bathe in the animals blood because they misbehaved. That kind of shit is subhuman. I'm not comparing what rex did to that sad fuck, what I'm saying is that I have a particular sensitivity to abuses of children and innocents. I donate a lot of time, money and resources to my Temple's ECEC (early childhood education center) and firmly believe that if adults don't start owning up to their responsibilites as parents this world is fucked.

Halo, on the other hand, is free to determine, examine and refine his own moral code and then live by his decisions.

In simpler words, don't project my morality and motivations onto Halo.

I hope I clarified that because I'm going to bed now.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Quote:
I think the lowest thing a person can do is attack an innocent child.

Happy now Rob? Stupid asshole. No hypocricy, just gradations of right and wrong that vary even among insulting diffrent family members.

Fuck you!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

It is. They insulted Whomod in a way I find personally deplorable. The two aren't mutually exclusive. But your post is pretty much off topic anyway.

But you've stated that you find it personally deplorable because of the emotional connection between parent and child. If it's all about a personal connection, why don't you find momma jokes deplorable too? You've admitted that the guy's connection can be as strong as what the other guy feels for his child!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Wait, so now you're saying that it's NOT something subjective? That ALL father-son relationships are deeper then son-mother ones? That's simply not true. As I explained before, that depends on the individual; NOT on what YOU think he feels, but on what the actual person feels. In this case that's Nowhereman, and as some of us know, his emotional connection to his mother is very deep. Who are you to say that whomod's connection to his daughter is deeper than that?

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Wait, so now you're saying that it's NOT something subjective? That ALL father-son relationships are deeper then son-mother ones? That's simply not true. As I explained before, that depends on the individual; NOT on what YOU think he feels, but on what the actual person feels. In this case that's Nowhereman, and as some of us know, his emotional connection to his mother is very deep. Who are you to say that whomod's connection to his daughter is deeper than that?

Actually, you said it was subjective first.

It is subjective, to me. That's how I feel. I think people are more likely to have stronger feelings about their kids and science backs me up. Is it possible somebody doesn't feel that way? Sure, but I think more the exception than the rule.

Who am I? I'm the guy who knows Whomod to be a good and Nowhereman to be an asshole. That's my opinion anyhow. And who the fuck are you to tell me whether or not I should think that?

Look, you wanna call me a jerk for what I said? Fine, go ahead. But hypocricy is out of the question cause I didn't come here because somebody made fun of Whomods family but because they took a very personal shot at Whomods daughter. If they had made a WHomod's mom alt or Whomod's sister alt it wouldn't have been a big deal to me cause it's commonplace to take a shot at them in my mind. Just like with you guys it's commonplace to sit around on the internet laughing at your super secret inside jokes.

Anyway, that's the best I can explain without this becoming a circular argument. I'm sure you can't/won't think outside of something black and white compartmentalization of right and wrong but "I don't give a fuck".

Frankly, the lengths you guys went to try and prove me a hypocrite is sad. Marginalizing child abuse

Yeah I know, you don't think you did that, but you did.

Funny thing is I didn't really insult Nowie's mom so much as I called him a pervert.

3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Wait, nevermind, I guess you guys can't call me a jerk since that mean you'd have to call everybody who makes a family comment on this board a jerk to?

If I were you idiots I'd move on to something else. You've lost this round.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
wow, wank and cry mentions a poster's family members? thats crazy!

you should read this: http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/967454/fpart/1

you'll find it helpful!

I'm shocked? I mentioned a family...oh wait, we never had a problem fucking with members...just kids. Nice try douchebag.

So you have no respect for your parents then?

I could tell you that my mother has just got out of hospital as she nearly died from pneumonia, but I'm guessing thats nowhere near important in anyones life as saying a man beats a child.
You once again show your hipocrisy because you resort to the level of tactics you chastise us for.
You cant insult us, so you insult people who dont post here.

Then again, maybe you sleep with your own mother, so maybe that explains your whole mental condition!

I don't like you guys so I must have a mental condition, right? Well, you guys have to fuck with my account so that must make you...pussies?

So you dont value your parents or the family unit.
That is why you have mental issues you little retard.
If you cannot see the hypocrisy in posting on family members, then you are even more deluded than you we have been lead to believe.

Oh, and you didnt deny that the reason you dont respect your mother is that you fuck her, and probably your father, in the arse several times a day!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Actually, you said it was subjective first.

It is subjective, to me. That's how I feel. I think people are more likely to have stronger feelings about their kids and science backs me up. Is it possible somebody doesn't feel that way? Sure, but I think more the exception than the rule.

Who am I? I'm the guy who knows Whomod to be a good and Nowhereman to be an asshole. That's my opinion anyhow. And who the fuck are you to tell me whether or not I should think that?

Look, you wanna call me a jerk for what I said? Fine, go ahead. But hypocricy is out of the question cause I didn't come here because somebody made fun of Whomods family but because they took a very personal shot at Whomods daughter. If they had made a WHomod's mom alt or Whomod's sister alt it wouldn't have been a big deal to me cause it's commonplace to take a shot at them in my mind. Just like with you guys it's commonplace to sit around on the internet laughing at your super secret inside jokes.

Anyway, that's the best I can explain without this becoming a circular argument. I'm sure you can't/won't think outside of something black and white compartmentalization of right and wrong but "I don't give a fuck".

Frankly, the lengths you guys went to try and prove me a hypocrite is sad. Marginalizing child abuse

Yeah I know, you don't think you did that, but you did.

Funny thing is I didn't really insult Nowie's mom so much as I called him a pervert.

Science backs you up that people have a connection to children and not to parents?
WTF?

Another point is, I am not the one taking shots at Whomods daughter, yet you think taking shots at my mother is fine?

And if you are saying that you are not insulting my mother, then saying Whomod beats his daughter is not insulting his daughter, by your logic.

Just admit you are a hypocritical little twat, and be on your merry way.

Fuck you, Rob, right in the fucking fuckhole!
few posts
Fuck you, Rob, right in the fucking fuckhole!
few posts
Nowhereman, you're a big meaniehead!

I don't give a fuck! So there!
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard