Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/20/mexicos-calderon-takes-case-congress/

Once again proving what treasonous sacks of shit the Democrats are.

Who cheer a foreign nation's anti-American policy, as they again ignore the will of the American people, advocating foreign interests that undermine our national security, and --once again-- manifest contempt for the Constitution, our sovereignty, and our laws, in pursuit of their own un-American interests.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And just for laughs over Mexico's hypocrisy, here's how Mexico treats ITS illegal immigrants:

http://vdare.com/awall/060518_memo.htm

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Amnesty international has reported more recently on Mexico's human rights abuses of illegals as well:

http://newsblaze.com/story/20100429092630lill.nb/topstory.html

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Maybe they were applauding because he's the first person they know who might have actually read the bill?

But, seriously, I'm trying to remember: has any other president brought a world leader to this country so that the foreign leader could give a speech trashing the U.S.?

I don't mean people who've been invited by the U.N. I know that happens all the time. I mean to the White House and Congress by the President.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
The head haiti witch doctor bashed America while the messiah stood there and nodded a couple months ago.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I said any other president.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
The head haiti witch doctor
\:lol\:

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Democrats in Congress Applaud Mexican President Calderon, as He Slams Arizona Border Policy
God damn politicians.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
I admit that I don't understand the border issue. Why do a large number of americans want to open their borders? It's not like it's completely closed. Anybody who wants to get in can get in, they just have to go through a process and not be terrorists or wanted criminals.

I don't even care about the politics or the PC aspect of it - controlling borders is important these days as it's usually the first line of defense against outbreaks of diseases from other countries.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
I admit that I don't understand the border issue. Why do a large number of americans want to open their borders? It's not like it's completely closed. Anybody who wants to get in can get in, they just have to go through a process and not be terrorists or wanted criminals.

I don't even care about the politics or the PC aspect of it - controlling borders is important these days as it's usually the first line of defense against outbreaks of diseases from other countries.

You're obviously a racist white Republican for even saying something so cruel.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy

Seriously. To exert this kind of common sense would get you labeled a right-wing racist by the political Left in the U.S.

Welcome to the vast right-wing conspiracy, SoM !

Link Copied to Clipboard