Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Wait.... which running gag is this thread for again?

it's for the running gag that I made the mistake to post here and be a nuisance so these guys decided to post threads mocking me by name since I also made the mistake of once posting a link to some short stories without realizing how petty these people are to use that as ammo in future "political" topics.
The gag is that I didn't like this because now there's a good chance someone doing a google search will turn up this thread so the comic board I make the mistake of coming to could have real world embarrassment for me at some future point. This is not paranoia, I have googled my name and thanks to the assholes here threads about me do show up. Not threads about r3x29yz4a or friendly neighborhood ray-man but threads about ray adler.

I love the way you slander and insult others endlessly, and then cry like a little baby when someone else gives you even a tiny fraction of your own medicine.

I don't think you're a "nice guy". I think you're a spineless and spiteful little weasel. And I think you deserve whatever you get, for your vindictive behavior that surely extends into your personal life off these boards.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.