Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
(see also: Prometheus calling President Obama a "nigger").

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: Saying it over and over doesn't make it true, nor have you convinced a single person of your accusation. Anyone with a brain...a real sense of mature intelligence...can determine whatever they like from my posts. Those with hatred and bias in their heart see the ugly in themselves, and try and project it back. You should let go of your racism. I'm sure it's inherent for your 'Brother in Arms' to want to kill a few 'brown people'. But, try and resist. You'll find respecting life and having love in your heart make all the difference. You had a rough childhood. Okay, so what? Many have. Get over it and grow up, kid. We all lose loved ones. We all lose parents. Taking it out on the rest of the world for the rest of your life will never bring you peace.

In the end, I feel sorry for you. But, not to any real great degree. You're just another ignorant lump in the machine of human stupidity. I hope pushing pencils for the clerk's office brings you satisfaction, and time to create more fiction about your life for the internet. Invaded Columbia lately? \:lol\:

Do you really think anyone here doesn't remember you calling Barack Obama a "nigger" in the Racist monkey e-mail topic?

Even members of your own clique called you on going over the top on that one. It's not "hatred and bias" it was your own words thrown back in your face, jackass.

And that part above about "killing brown people" is again your own vicious words thrown back at you, no one else's. (Despite your attempts to say it and pretend someone else was saying it and not you.)

And using one of Pariah's deceased parents as ammunition to again slanderously attack him is a new low, Pro, even for you.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.