Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
He's proof you can train anyone. Of course, with that pliable military mind of his, it's a lot easier to condition. If we had theme tunes for our profiles (looks at rob), I'd set up a bell sound for him. I would ping, and he'd come running in with "Oh forsooth my conscience is so great, I can no longer bear the ills of the world! I must masturbate to octopus fantasies. Roger!"

It's textbook Pavlov...

It would be different if you reserved this opinion just for Pariah, but it's pretty clear you hold the same contempt for all our military.

Would that you would express this opinion to a Navy SEAL, and he would rip out your beating heart and shove it down your throat.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Would that you would express this opinion to a Navy SEAL, and he would rip out your beating heart and shove it down your throat. But the Tea Party doesn't advocate violence or killing people....just me!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Good old Extremist Right racist hatemongers. They always show their bloodlust in the end... \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
"Whacko" sums up your attitude toward our military.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, Hatemonger
The rest would be what you deserve.

\:lol\: Thanks for continually proving my point, Dave. You and your Tea Party brethren are nothing but bloodthirsty animals, waiting for any chance they can to promote violence, bigotry, and hate wherever they can. Racists like you will simply fade into history. And don't worry: any good the Right may have ever actually accomplished will be negated by the Tea Party's hijacking of their message. So, sleep well knowing history will record your Klan brethren as the problem that needed to be solved for the human race to make it into the next era...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
He's proof you can train anyone. Of course, with that pliable military mind of his, it's a lot easier to condition. If we had theme tunes for our profiles (looks at rob), I'd set up a bell sound for him. I would ping, and he'd come running in with "Oh forsooth my conscience is so great, I can no longer bear the ills of the world! I must masturbate to octopus fantasies. Roger!"

It's textbook Pavlov...

YOU SHOULD DIE AND HAVE YOUR THROAT RIPPED OPEN AND FUCKED WITH BLOODY PIPES!! PENIS!!!

\:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

LOL!!!!! I made you edit your post! Oh hot damn, that's fucking hilarious.

But, don't worry. I already copied what you actually posted. Here it is again:

So, you think I deserve to die because I don't believe in hating others? Yeah, you're a REAL Christian, you are. Hypocrite. \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

\:lol\: Thanks for continually proving my point, Dave. You and your Tea Party brethren are nothing but bloodthirsty animals, waiting for any chance they can to promote violence, bigotry, and hate wherever they can. Racists like you will simply fade into history. And don't worry: any good the Right may have ever actually accomplished will be negated by the Tea Party's hijacking of their message. So, sleep well knowing history will record your Klan brethren as the problem that needed to be solved for the human race to make it into the next era...

No, we just lose patience with defiant leftist snots and occasionally speak in anger.

I really wish you would make a comment like that to a Navy SEAL, and get what you deserve. But we all know you'd never have the courage to say it to their faces.
But really, as a clear fantasy, how does that compare with your vision of violence in the streets, that far from just venting in an off-color remark, you and thousands of lefties would like to really happen?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

LOL!!!!! I made you edit your post! Oh hot damn, that's fucking hilarious.

But, don't worry. I already copied what you actually posted. Here it is again:

So, you think I deserve to die because I don't believe in hating others? Yeah, you're a REAL Christian, you are. Hypocrite. \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Actually, I manifested restraint, and decided five seconds after I posted it that it was too much and not what I really wanted to say, and immediately edited it out.
But of course, you being the weasel you are, you're making it into something other than that.

Christians aren't perfect. Just forgiven. \:\)

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I really with you would make a comment like that to a Navy SEAL, and get what you deserve. But we all know you'd never have the courage to say it to their faces.

I love it when hill folk speak with no actual information on a subject. My entire family is Navy, redneck. And contrary to what your Klan brethren believe, not all Navy are "OHMYGOD I GOTTA KILL SOMETHING FOR GOD AND 'MERICA!!" They're all a fuck LOT smarter than you. And they also live in the real world. My cousin, third-generation Navy, would laugh at you, in your face, just like he does all the hatemongers. So, enjoy your violent fantasies about me all you like. But, don't think your fictional belief system has any bearing on people with actual experience in the world.

Quote:
But really, as a clear fantasy, how does that compare with your vision of violence in the streets, that far from just venting in an off-color remark, you and thousands of lefties would like to really happen?

Your fantasies, Herr Boy, not mine. I'm not the one advocating ripping people's hearts out and shoving it down throats. Or accusing people of "enabling evil". Or talking about someone getting "fucked bloody with a rusty pipe" or whatever S&M fetish thing you got going on. Stop projecting your weakness on others. It just makes you appear even MORE crazy (if that were possible at this point).

\:lol\: Moron.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And by the way...

Originally Posted By: Prometheus, 4-22-2011

If you really want to face YOUR OWN hypocrisy...

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Yes, I edited it because I realized I revealed my true feelings.

Yes, we know.

Quote:
Christians aren't perfect. Just forgiven. BAAAAAH!

And you hold onto that tight, now. Don't let it go, because if you blink....you might have to face your own hypocrisy. Oh, and a word of warning: if you keep traveling down this violent fantasy path you keep laying out every day, being "forgiven" won't save you from going to prison. Just saying. Be careful. Get some counseling about your rage. I'd hate to think you are pulling a Whomod on people in your personal life and allowing violence to control your actions.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
And by the way...

...nigger...

Dave, please stop posting that word. I know it's a second-nature thing for you to say. But, the rest of the world is civilized. We respect other cultures, not call them racial slurs. So, again, stop posting that word. You are offensive. And ignorant.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Wonder Boy content User rex's personal obsession
7500+ posts 12 minutes 19 seconds ago Making a new reply
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Re: Military chaplains can perform gay marriages: Pentagon

This should be epic. I only hope he restrains from threatening my life again...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Would that you would express this opinion to a Navy SEAL, and he would rip out your beating heart and shove it down your throat. But the Tea Party doesn't advocate violence or killing people....just me!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Good old Extremist Right racist hatemongers. They always show their bloodlust in the end... \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I really with you would make a comment like that to a Navy SEAL, and get what you deserve. But we all know you'd never have the courage to say it to their faces.

I love it when hill folk speak with no actual information on a subject. My entire family is Navy, redneck. And contrary to what your Klan brethren believe, not all Navy are "OHMYGOD I GOTTA KILL SOMETHING FOR GOD AND 'MERICA!!" They're all a fuck LOT smarter than you. And they also live in the real world. My cousin, third-generation Navy, would laugh at you, in your face, just like he does all the hatemongers. So, enjoy your violent fantasies about me all you like. But, don't think your fictional belief system has any bearing on people with actual experience in the world.

Quote:

Your fantasies, Herr Boy, not mine. I'm not the one advocating ripping people's hearts out and shoving it down throats. Or accusing people of "enabling evil". Or talking about someone getting "fucked bloody with a rusty pipe" or whatever S&M fetish thing you got going on. Stop projecting your weakness on others. It just makes you appear even MORE crazy (if that were possible at this point).

\:lol\: Moron.

Your comments, in post after post, are calculated to piss someone off. Not just me, anyone.
Mostly I shrug it off. At times it has its desired effect. And I've certainly gotten under your skin too, even though it isn't my calculated intent to antagonize, but just to say what I truly believe, and the facts that support it (which are inconvenient to your indoctrinated belief-system).
And I'm sure there are many, many people who know you and deal with your defiant in-your-face antics on a regular basis who would love --LOVE!-- to watch on the 6 o'clock news that you pulled your act on the wrong person and got your face kicked in.

I frankly find it hard to believe that you have military in your family, who know how you feel about the military and don't hate your guts. Unless maybe you have the decency, discretion, or cowardice not to say what you do on these boards about the military and our country.
I seriously doubt they (if they truly exist beyond your imagination) know you support marxist revolution on Wall Street, and that you believe the democracy they are fighting for is unworthy of defending, to the point that elections are futile and the only solution is a violent October Revolution on Wall Street.
That narrative doesn't sound very... consistent.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And by the way...

...nigger...

Dave, please stop posting that word. I know it's a second-nature thing for you to say. But, the rest of the world is civilized. We respect other cultures, not call them racial slurs. So, again, stop posting that word. You are offensive. And ignorant.

Racist hatemonger inbred hillbilly.

Trying to hide from your own words.

You used the word, not me. All I did was quote and expose your hypocrisy.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

Thus sayeth, Holden McGroin, Christian Par Excellence...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Your comments, in post after post, are calculated to piss someone off. Not just me, anyone.

You mean when I disagree with your political beliefs? That pisses anyone off? Are you sure? ;\)

Quote:
Mostly I shrug it off.

No you don't! \:lol\: You go apeshit-apoplectic on ANYone who dares to question your beliefs or decide they don't agree. Seriously. Go back over your posts and threads. People don't dismiss your rantings because they're calm, polite, and informed. They dismiss them because you're a ranting lunatic two-steps away from taking your rage out on others. You can sit there and threaten a complete stranger with death because they don't tow the Tea Party line. That's not just wrong, it's pathetic, David.

Quote:
And I'm sure there are many, many people who know you and deal with your defiant in-your-face antics on a regular basis who would love --LOVE!-- to watch on the 6 o'clock news that you pulled your act on the wrong person and got your face kicked in.

Oh! And here we are again. Fantasizing about violence and my death. Careful David. You're crossing a real-world line from "crazy guy on the internet" to "REAL crazy guy, in real life, someone call the cops".

Oh and btw, consider how many "buddies" you have, say, here online. Now, think about how many I have. Now, think how that might translate to real life. It leaves me with a lot of good friends and a great family, and you? Who knows? But, no, there's very few people in the world that dislike me. Why? Because I'm a reasonable, open-minded person with a sense of humor and a broad perspective on life. I don't sit in a corner and demand the world be the way that I want it. I adapt and enjoy life. You should look into it. You might find life isn't quite that miserable anymore.

Quote:
I frankly find it hard to believe that you have military in your family

Frankly, I don't care what you believe. As ever, facts and reality prove you wrong. Cry all you want, the truth beats you every time.

Quote:
you support marxist revolution on Wall Street

Quote me where I said I support a Marxist Revolution on Wall Street. You cannot.

Quote:
and the only solution is a violent October Revolution on Wall Street.

Quote me where I said ANY violence is the only solution. Go ahead. Look it up. I want to see where I said that. Otherwise, it would mean you just imagined it. Right? So prove it.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
And by the way...

...nigger...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy

\:lol\: Maybe he should join forces with the Conscience of the RKMBs, and they move from forum to forum judging others... \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I admitted I blew my cool, and edited the comment away five seconds after I posted it.

I also explained how Pro consistently antagonizes, and waits for the one time where, being a normal human being with limited patience, I finally say something in anger. And even then, I caught that it was over-the-top, and Pro gloatingly resurrected it from the fraction of a second it existed, and has exaggerated its significance a thousandfold. I got angry, I spoke in anger, I deleted it. But he won't let it go. Or will you, apparently.

Meanwhile, you and Pro both actively --not just for five seconds that objectivity past an angry moment made you delete, but consistently and unwaveringly-- cheer on OWS violent revolution in the streets to advance your subjective view of economic justice or whatever.

Oh kettle, thou art black.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I admitted I blew my cool, and edited the comment away five seconds after I posted it.

Uh, no you didn't. The death-threat is still there. The part where you reasserted it is what you deleted.

Quote:
I also exxplained how Pro consistently antagonizes, and waits for the one time where, being a normal human being with limited patience, I finally say something in anger.

David, I post my personal political beliefs. How is that any different than what you do? Huh? So, why do you get to threaten my life and it's "perfectly understandable"? I would NEVER say something like that to you. Hell, you have got to know that 75% of the time I'm not even serious. So, how can you possibly get THAT angry at a complete stranger? It's a message board on the internet. If I affect your actual real life so much, with such severity, then simply put me on IGNORE. Or, just don't post here. No one is forcing you to play the game, man.

Quote:
And even then, I caught that it was over-the-top, and pro gloatingly resurrected it from the fraction of a second it existed, and has exaggerated its significance a thousandfold.

Dude, I quoted your post! If you didn't want me to acknowledge it, then don't post it. And I exaggerated nothing. And the proof is right there on the screen for everyone to see.

Quote:
I got angry, I spoke in anger, I deleted it. But he won't let it go. Or will you, apparently.

Because you DIDN'T erase it. Here it is, from the previous page:

Would that you would express this opinion to a Navy SEAL, and he would rip out your beating heart and shove it down your throat.

You erased the post that said "It would be what you deserve". Hell, that's nothing compared to your previous fantasies. So, stop trying to deflect.

Quote:
Meanwhile, you and Pro both actively cheer --not just for five seconds that a moment of objectivity past an angry moment made you delete, but [b]consistently and unwaveringly-- violent revolution in the streets to advance your subjective view of economic justice or whatever.

Prove it. Again, post where we cheer violence. Show me. All we've talked about is peaceful protests and how the police are brutalizing the protestors illegally. Not a single person has said "Hey, I'm all for violent revolution" You either imagined it, or just bowed and mantra'd whatever Hannity told you to believe. So, again, stop deflecting.

Quote:
Oh kettle, thou art black.

Wow, you just can't be unracist for ten seconds, can you? Why does it always have to be "black" with you?

Tell you what David. If you're serious about not meaning what you said, and it was a mistake, then I will accept that. Simply apologize to me for losing your cool, and I will never bring it up again. Deal? \:\)

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
iggy annoyed User Promethean Lapdog
4000+ posts 16 minutes 28 seconds ago Making a new reply

Originally Posted By: Iggy
I got called away to not fuck my wife. \:\(

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
7500+ posts 16 minutes 17 seconds ago Making a new reply

I got called away to fuck Iggy's wife.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
7500+ posts 29 minutes 20 seconds ago Making a new reply

Okay, I hope you just fell asleep. There's a lot more things you could be doing with life than wasting 30 minutes on a post at me...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You mean when I disagree with your political beliefs? That pisses anyone off? Are you sure? ;\)

That's an admission of your antagonism and intent.

Originally Posted By: Pro

Originally Posted By: WB
Mostly I shrug it off.

No you don't! \:lol\:

Actually, I mostly do shrug it off. I ignore a lot, and only occasionally get into it with the trolls who unrelentingly ride me the hardest and finally catch me on the right day. And that has clearly been your intent for about 2 months now.

If I responded that way to any liberal, I'd be clashing with guys like Chant too. I don't.

You go apeshit-apoplectic...

Apoplectic is the word I use to describe YOU !! \:lol\: \:lol\:

That's an attempted reversal, and basically an admission of all the times I've reduced you to a raving lunatic just by expressing my dissenting conservative opinion, and just watched you go nuts with all the namecalling and Tourette's Syndrome!

...on ANYone who dares to question your beliefs or decide they don't agree.

No, not "anyone", just those who relentlessly bait and antagonize me, until I finally give them a taste of their own medicine.
Lying sacks of shit like you, who slander, put words in my mouth, call me racist (when ironically it is you calling people "nigger" and so forth), pedophile, using any revealed personal information as a weapon to attack me... and then shocked, SHOCKED! on an occasion that they successfully get me angry.
Your tactics are loathessome. Manipulative and deceitful. Just because Rex and others use them too doesn't mean you get a free pass for taking it that low.

Seriously. Go back over your posts and threads. People don't dismiss your rantings because they're calm, polite, and informed. They dismiss them because you're a ranting lunatic two-steps away from taking your rage out on others.

Oh, here we go again. More lies. G-Man and Sammitch and even Knut get on me for taking the bait or being too serious. They don't attack me on my political beliefs.

You can sit there and threaten a complete stranger with death because they don't tow the Tea Party line. That's not just wrong, it's pathetic, David.

I didn't threaten you. I wished that you would say to someone else what you said to me --someone who wouldn't just get angry, but would kick your face in, and give you exactly what you deserve for your malicious antagonism. Because it's obvious this is a practiced antagonism that you exercise on many, many people. Probably your wife and family as well.
I'm opinionated, but I don't go around deliberately trying to make other people miserable, trying to push their buttons, or deliberately lying, slandering or manipulating them, as you constantly do with me.
And yes, it would please me to see you pay a high price for that, having your own trap painfully close on you.

Oh! And here we are again. Fantasizing about violence and my death. Careful David. You're crossing a real-world line from "crazy guy on the internet" to "REAL crazy guy, in real life, someone call the cops".

AGAIN:
I never threatened you.
I just wished you would try the slanderous antagonism you pull on me in real life, and reap what you sow. Say the crap you said to me to a real soldier. No threatened violence on my part, just you having your own trap close on you.

Oh and btw, consider how many "buddies" you have, say, here online. Now, think about how many I have.

I don't see any valid claim of superior numbers there. There's a clique of liberals here who mercilessly harass anyone with conservative beliefs, if they dare to voice any firm support for a conservative stance on abortion, the death penalty, gay rights, support for Republican candidates, support for U.S. wars, etc.

Anyone who expresses support for the conservative stance gets harassed mercilessly: Me, G-man, Pariah, Mister JLA (when he was conservative, now that he's not, he's part of the club), Rex. Even Sammitch I've seen frequently take the heat, though he's softened and gotten acceptance over the years.
The only two exceptions here are theDoctor, and BASAMS, who I guess get some free pass as original Nature Boys. Although even they have occasionally had their harassers.

I don't see that I get more harassment than any of the above. You guys seem to pre-select who you will take seriously and who you won't. And even when I post opinions and sources identical to, say, BASAMS or Rex (hotair, theblaze, glennbeck, other conservative sources) --IDENTICAL!-- they don't get harassed and I do.

From the conservative side, G-man expresses his opinion, with sources to back it up better than anyone here, and while he trades jokes and quips with you, you guys still often harass him as mercilessly as you do me.
There is no logic to it beyond arbitrary cliquishness and ideological hatred.
It varies at times to be one, the other, or both.

But as exists on the liberal side, there is also a loose confederation and solidarity among the conservatives on RKMB. I consider G-man and Pariah and Mr JLA friends.
I like Iggy too, and don't really understand why he's gone into overdrive on me (in the Wall Street topic), but I finally fired back in kind.
I've occasionally sent you friendly posts. You can be friendly, and at other times you can be very backstabbing and abusive.

Other liberals I've been friendly with here (often with an initial period of clashing, that later became friendly) are DarkKnight, MagicJay, and others who haven't posted in a while.

Now, think how that might translate to real life. It leaves me with a lot of good friends and a great family, and you? Who knows? But, no, there's very few people in the world that dislike me. Why? Because I'm a reasonable, open-minded person...

\:lol\: \:lol\: Not on RKMB's you're not!
You're pure antagonism, looking for a fight, immune to presented facts, and \:lol\: and your way out of any corner you are painted into, and never, NEVER admit you are wrong.
And generally punish me or G-man or whoever for embarassing you with the facts, circumnavigated by harassing them endlessly with personal insults and slanders.

...with a sense of humor and a broad perspective on life.

How very generously self-congratulating you are.
I see an intolerant jerk with a vindictive streak toward anyone who simply has a different political viewpoint than you do. As I've pointed out quoting you repeatedly.

I don't sit in a corner and demand the world be the way that I want it. I adapt and enjoy life. You should look into it. You might find life isn't quite that miserable anymore.

Assuming facts not in evidence.
And based on your online posts, I'd say you have a vindictive need to belittle others and squeeze them into box categories, in order to rationalize your own worldview, and convince yourself that you're superior to someone else.

I frankly find it hard to believe that you have military in your family

Frankly, I don't care what you believe. As ever, facts and reality prove you wrong. Cry all you want, the truth beats you every time.

That doesn't gel with your constant slanders, deliberate antagonism, and stated opinions about U.S. foreign policy and the military. Again, if you do have military family, I find it hard to believe they are aware of your political and U.S. military views.

you support marxist revolution on Wall Street

Quote me where I said I support a Marxist Revolution on Wall Street. You cannot.

I already quoted both you and Iggy in the Occupy Wall Street topic.

and the only solution is a violent October Revolution on Wall Street.

Quote me where I said ANY violence is the only solution. Go ahead. Look it up. I want to see where I said that. Otherwise, it would mean you just imagined it. Right? So prove it.

Over and over I pointed out, in the Occuppy Wall Street topic, where you posted Youtube footage from marxist websites, marxist manifestos and propaganda and openly proselytized revolution.

Over and over, you and Iggy said that elections were no longer valid the system is over-run by corporations, and rioting in the streeets is the answer.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
NO! YOU ARE!

I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow to attack your personal belief system by...I don't know...having an opinion or something. Don't have a stroke. And if saying things you don't agree with is "pushing your buttons", then what kind of life do you live? Constantly imaging people attacking you? Always the victim?

I have to admit, I'm disappointed. I thought for a brief second there, when you realized you lost your temper, that you would cool down and everything would be gravy again. But, instead, you went exactly the other way. Trying to worm out of your intent. Trying to flip every single point made against you into a mirror attack. It's sad. It's like watching a seven-year-old scramble to get his way, right before he goes into a kicking-screaming tantrum. Sad, really.

So, again, if you want to forget the whole thing happened, and let bygones be bygones, then simply apologize to me and we'll call it even. You know I'm a man of my word. I've never lied to you. I've always played a fair and honest game with you. And you know this to be true, whether you will admit it or not. So, if you apologize (just keep it simple, something like "I'm sorry I threatened you Pro" or "I'm sorry I lost my temper, Pro") then we're good. I'll drop this whole thread, erase the Broken Poster posts about it, and we'll never mention it again.

So, does that sound like a fair and reasonable deal? \:\)

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Oh and btw, just because I forgot to mention it: You complaining about me "antagonizing" you? How many times...how many times....how many times have I said: I'm pulling your chain, Dave! I'm pushing your button, Dave! I'm yanking your string because you respond, Dave! I'm not serious, Dave! I'm trying to get you riled, Dave! How many times have I said that? Now you want to suddenly accuse me of antagonism? WTF, man? WTF?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
NO! YOU ARE!

I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow to attack your personal belief system by...I don't know...having an opinion or something. Don't have a stroke. And if saying things you don't agree with is "pushing your buttons", then what kind of life do you live? Constantly imaging people attacking you? Always the victim?

I have to admit, I'm disappointed. I thought for a brief second there, when you realized you lost your temper, that you would cool down and everything would be gravy again. But, instead, you went exactly the other way. Trying to worm out of your intent. Trying to flip every single point made against you into a mirror attack. It's sad. It's like watching a seven-year-old scramble to get his way, right before he goes into a kicking-screaming tantrum. Sad, really.

So, again, if you want to forget the whole thing happened, and let bygones be bygones, then simply apologize to me and we'll call it even. You know I'm a man of my word. I've never lied to you. I've always played a fair and honest game with you. And you know this to be true, whether you will admit it or not. So, if you apologize (just keep it simple, something like "I'm sorry I threatened you Pro" or "I'm sorry I lost my temper, Pro") then we're good. I'll drop this whole thread, erase the Broken Poster posts about it, and we'll never mention it again.

So, does that sound like a fair and reasonable deal? \:\)

Y'know... there's times where we actually are friendly, and trade polite posts and even PM's, and I actually enjoy that.
And I think you do too.

Maybe we just could just agree to only meet on a special field with pink bunny rabbits and rainbows.

On the old DC boards, a wise man once said:
"You have an opinion, I have an opinion. Let's learn to deal with it."

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Oh and btw, just because I forgot to mention it: You complaining about me "antagonizing" you? How many times...how many times....how many times have I said: I'm pulling your chain, Dave! I'm pushing your button, Dave! I'm yanking your string because you respond, Dave! I'm not serious, Dave! I'm trying to get you riled, Dave! How many times have I said that? Now you want to suddenly accuse me of antagonism? WTF, man? WTF?

I'm trying to be conciliatory here. While most of the time I'm aware that you're pulling my chain (so to speak), sometimes it's playful pulling, sometimes it's nasty pulling, and sometimes it's evasive backpedalling from a more serious discussion where you got busted with the kind of hyperventilating partisan rhetoric you like to call me on. And that could be said of anyone here.
Probably like yourself, I'm less aware sometimes of my own button-pushing excesses.

But y'know, accusations of being a pedophile, implying homosexuality, racist, child molester, wife-beater, etc., in the right context they can be funny and in a clear playful context, but other times they can also be less playful, and very hard to take lightly.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Okay, sorry for the wait folks. The wife and I got caught up in tangential discussions of posts, wall street protests, and whether Davies or Moffat is the superior Who writer. Seriously. What can I say? It is Chianti night? \:\)

Anyway, Dave, I don't dislike you. If anything, honestly, I kinda wish you could take all the rage and direct it at something other than liberals. But, no. It is like you are set on saying "sure Bush, banks, Republicans, etc... share some blame but...DIRTY COMMIE LIBERALS!!!" Sure, I'll give you that just as many libs are guilty of this mess as conservatives are. Still, it's like you can't accept that most of the Republicans that were there for most of the Bush years and are equally to blame for this are STILL FUCKING THERE. I thought that was what the Tea Party was about, getting rid of the problem. But, no, we sold ourselves to the GOP in return for "getting rid of Obama." Honestly, for a time, I was too.

Then, I "saw the light" as it were. It wasn't just Obama. It was the system. Look at how tightly controlled the debates have been since Perot. You are either in on the game or you aren't. Guess what, you and I aren't in the game or--at best--we're pawns. I didn't turn against the system, the system turned against me. And, I won't be apologetic about wanting to change it.

But, none of that started for me in November of 2008. Sure, you weren't there so you just have to take my word for it but one of the reasons Whomod posted at the Insurgency was because I agreed a lot with what he said about Bush. We'd have our fights over paleocon vs neocon, sure. But, at the end of the day, we both knew Dubya was full of shit. Then, The Great Failed Raid of 2008...

I betrayed the team and I didn't fall for "Hope and Change." Then, I showed shared interest and--even--kinship with the Tea Party. I backed and still back many members of it. But, I then saw how much the Tea Party was getting action on FoxNews. The same "news operation" that all but sucked Dubya's dick. I watched Bill Kristol, the one man I thought should always stand against the TP, push its virtues against the "evil socialist." But, that's the thing, Obama ain't a socialist. He's no less a sucker of Wall Street cock than Bush was. The entire narrative is a fake. A lie.

Now, on to the Wall Street protests, I agree with them because there are people left, right, and center taking part. Kinda like when Tea Parties started in late 2008. Sure, there are a lot of people their wanting to co-opt it for the left like it is Tea Party 2.0 or "The Tea Party of the Left" but, there are also people there fighting against that. People saying let's not let this become the fodder of MSNBC, Current, or whatever. There are "Paulites" down there right now talking to people about the Federal Reserve. Other erstwhile conservatives getting hit with nightsticks. Why? Because shit is fucked. We, the people, hate each other. They, our overlords, get together and play golf. I'm not some kind of leftist Marxist. I didn't run to the streets declaring class warfare. The inward looking "elites" of this nation declared class warfare against us.

They've taken over both parties. They co-opt any movement that challenges them from whichever side from which they think that movement comes. And, the play us off against each other in a vicious cycle that leaves us all broken, fractured, and unable to stand against them.

I'm not bowing down to kiss international corporate ass: Murdoch, Soros, or otherwise. I'm not turning Marxist. I'm not going rogue. I'm not backing down. I'm standing up for America. Feel free to join me now or neo-serfdom later.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
BTW, I'm drunken Iggy and that was my "broken" post. Tee-hee!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I'm trying to be conciliatory here. Probably like yourself, I'm less aware sometimes of my own button-pushing excesses.

That's actually very nice of you, David. Very nice.

Quote:
But y'know, accusations of being a pedophile, implying homosexuality, racist, child molester, wife-beater, etc., in the right context they can be funny and in a clear playful context, but other times they can also be less playful, and very hard to take lightly.

Hmmm......fair enough. I know I troll you on being a racist, and yes, I've implied you are gay (that's not necessarily a bad thing, you know). But, the rest I think you get a lot from others. Of course, that's never stopped me from picking on you if I see an opening.

Tell you what: I will attempt(!) to reign in how hard I rail on you. I'll try to keep the taunts political.

Now, when you get riled in a political thread, I'm going to do my normal thing. It's up to you to take the bait or not. However, I'll leave you alone outside of this forum, and treat you like everyone else. That sound fair?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Then, I "saw the light" as it were. It wasn't just Obama. It was the system. Look at how tightly controlled the debates have been since Perot. You are either in on the game or you aren't. Guess what, you and I aren't in the game or--at best--we're pawns. I didn't turn against the system, the system turned against me. And, I won't be apologetic about wanting to change it.

I betrayed the team and I didn't fall for "Hope and Change." Then, I showed shared interest and--even--kinship with the Tea Party. I backed and still back many members of it. But, I then saw how much the Tea Party was getting action on FoxNews. The same "news operation" that all but sucked Dubya's dick. I watched Bill Kristol, the one man I thought should always stand against the TP, push its virtues against the "evil socialist." But, that's the thing, Obama ain't a socialist. He's no less a sucker of Wall Street cock than Bush was. The entire narrative is a fake. A lie.

Now, on to the Wall Street protests, I agree with them because there are people left, right, and center taking part. Kinda like when Tea Parties started in late 2008. Sure, there are a lot of people their wanting to co-opt it for the left like it is Tea Party 2.0 or "The Tea Party of the Left" but, there are also people there fighting against that. People saying let's not let this become the fodder of MSNBC, Current, or whatever. There are "Paulites" down there right now talking to people about the Federal Reserve. Other erstwhile conservatives getting hit with nightsticks. Why? Because shit is fucked. We, the people, hate each other. They, our overlords, get together and play golf. I'm not some kind of leftist Marxist. I didn't run to the streets declaring class warfare. The inward looking "elites" of this nation declared class warfare against us.

They've taken over both parties. They co-opt any movement that challenges them from whichever side from which they think that movement comes. And, the play us off against each other in a vicious cycle that leaves us all broken, fractured, and unable to stand against them.

I'm not bowing down to kiss international corporate ass: Murdoch, Soros, or otherwise. I'm not turning Marxist. I'm not going rogue. I'm not backing down. I'm standing up for America. Feel free to join me.

The same. I didn't give a shit about politics until I saw everyone go crazy-stupid over Clinton getting a blowjob. Are you kidding me? The most powerful man on the planet, and people are going to try and give him shit for getting a hummer? Have you SEEN Hillary? \:lol\:

From that point on, I kept one eye at the media and the other at the political game. My stare became even more intense after 9/11. Add to my personal beliefs of Corporate Industrial complicity in said events, and that's just fuel to my fire.

Then, I had to live with eight-years of Bush, jr. A puppet so obvious I was insulted They actually propped him up there. I have never loathed three politicians more than I loathe Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, and Dick Cheney. Karl is a fat, weak, pussy that outed a CIA agent for political retribution. He should go to prison and get gangraped every day until his natural death. As far as Cheney goes, I'll just have to let the universe deal with that monstrosity. Satan in human form. He will get his judgment. And Rumsfeld is just a fucking criminal on the level of Johnson or Nixon. Dirty, dirty, dirty.

And all of that stems from the forced wars of the military industrial complex. The world, facts, and the universe screamed "No!" when Bush declared "either you're with us, or the enemy" (I could spend an entire rant on that, alone). But, it was pointless to think anyone had a choice. The plans were put into motion, and off they went. As ordered by those that own this country.

Now, on the flip side of that, I loathe Liberals like Al Gore, Bill Maher, and even fucking Obama is getting on my nerves now. I admit I bought into his hype, because I was optimistic. But, life reminded me there is no winner when it come to politics. Just the billionaires playing their games while the rest of the Earth suffers at their whim.

So, it's not a partisan thing with me, per se. I have many conservative leanings I've spoken on many times (I.E. ending welfare, securing the border, etc.). However, the Republicans usually get my ire because of the bad taste the Bush era left in my mouth. But, I focus on the Tea Party exactly because, like you said, they've become co-opted by the very worst of what makes political parties corrupt: Partisan Politics. Instead of vying for a better country, as they started, they're now the party of Palin, Bachmann, and the witch. And whether that's actually true or not, it doesn't matter. That's their image now. They refused to distant themselves from the crazy, so now they are seen as crazy. That was inevitable the moment they became compromised. Thus, I oppose them because I don't trust them.

As for OWS, I think everyone knows my feelings. I don't want any violence, any bloodshed if at all possible from anyone. The protestors are doing what they feel is right for their country, and the police are following orders (although I feel some of them are being a bit too gleeful about their public brutality). However, I support the cause. Nothing has changed. No one seems to be able to make change. So, let's try this. Because, when you think about it, it's either this....or it gets a lot, lot worse for everyone. And I would hate to see America end that way.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Okay, sorry for the wait folks. The wife and I got caught up in tangential discussions of posts, wall street protests, and whether Davies or Moffat is the superior Who writer. Seriously. What can I say? It is Chianti night? \:\)

Anyway, Dave, I don't dislike you. If anything, honestly, I kinda wish you could take all the rage and direct it at something other than liberals. But, no. It is like you are set on saying "sure Bush, banks, Republicans, etc... share some blame but...DIRTY COMMIE LIBERALS!!!" Sure, I'll give you that just as many libs are guilty of this mess as conservatives are. Still, it's like you can't accept that most of the Republicans that were there for most of the Bush years and are equally to blame for this are STILL FUCKING THERE. I thought that was what the Tea Party was about, getting rid of the problem. But, no, we sold ourselves to the GOP in return for "getting rid of Obama." Honestly, for a time, I was too.

But, none of that started for me in November of 2008. Sure, you weren't there so you just have to take my word for it but one of the reasons Whomod posted at the Insurgency was because I agreed a lot with what he said about Bush. We'd have our fights over paleocon vs neocon, sure. But, at the end of the day, we both knew Dubya was full of shit. Then, The Great Failed Raid of 2008...

I'm not bowing down to kiss international corporate ass: Murdoch, Soros, or otherwise. I'm not turning Marxist. I'm not going rogue. I'm not backing down. I'm standing up for America. Feel free to join me now or neo-serfdom later.

we can either stand up now or we can suffer corporate feudalism later. . .

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
we can either stand up now or we can suffer corporate feudalism later. . .

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
Corporations suck!

I'M MODERATE!

Bush sucks!

I'M MODERATE!

Corporations suck!

I'M MODERATE!

A circle-jerk? In the politics forum? Who'da thought it?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

\:lol\:

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard