Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, showing us why the Tea Party is a movement of peace and understanding
Would that you would express this opinion to a Navy SEAL, and he would rip out your beating heart and shove it down your throat.

www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1161264#Post1161258

\:lol\: \:lol\: Good old Extremist Right hatemongers. They always show their true colors.

from military chaplains can perform gay marriage topic

Originally Posted By: Pro, post # 1161293 - 10/07/11 01:46 AM
David, I post my personal political beliefs. How is that any different than what you do? Huh? So, why do you get to threaten my life and it's "perfectly understandable"? I would NEVER say something like that to you. Hell, you have got to know that 75% of the time I'm not even serious. So, how can you possibly get THAT angry at a complete stranger?

Originally Posted By: Pro ( just a few posts later on the same topic page)
Then, I had to live with eight-years of Bush, jr. A puppet so obvious I was insulted They actually propped him up there. I have never loathed three politicians more than I loathe Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, and Dick Cheney. Karl is a fat, weak, pussy that outed a CIA agent for political retribution. He should go to prison and get gangraped every day until his natural death. As far as Cheney goes, I'll just have to let the universe deal with that monstrosity. Satan in human form. He will get his judgment. And Rumsfeld is just a fucking criminal on the level of Johnson or Nixon. Dirty, dirty, dirty.

First off, I didn't threaten you. I just said you should get what you deserve in response to your antagonism, when you tell some soldier (not me) your contemptible opinion of our military. But you're a weasel who would only say that behind a soldier's back.

And then you came right back and made a comment in the same identical vein about Karl Rove, your violent fantasy of what you wish would happen to him.

Broken.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.