Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Rush Limbaugh: Just another Rightwing Extremist voicebox for the Crazy Conservatives trying to play GAWD, like normal. Is anyone ever surprised when that fat hypocritical bag of shit says anything remotely offensive? And, is anyone surprised when the Rightwing Nutbags try and defend him in this forum? Bunch of bottom-feeders. Good luck in irrelevance, guys. Congrats. Your morality is no longer suspect. We now KNOW you have none... \:lol\: \:lol\:

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Rush, a racist, draft-dodging drug addict who is working on marriage #4, is passing judgment on someone else's morals.

Yeah, that deserves a

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

\:lol\: \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Heh.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I especially like the last one, the neo-marxist Obama-campaign-patterned "SLUT" poster.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Actually it's cheaper for taxpayers having the contraception provided this way than for the unplanned pregnencies according to some studies. Plus taxpayers already pay for people to have sex when it results in a baby.

Quite frankly, we shouldn't be. I have no problems with unemployment benefits as they are temporary and are only supposed to be a bridge from one job to the next. We shouldn't be supporting whole families just because some unwed mother won't pay for her own birth control or just won't use it. Our government shouldn't be in the business of shielding people from their own mistakes.

It should also be noted that after enactment of Welfare Reform, which included increased emphasis on abstinence eduction programs over free birth control, growth of out-of-wedlock childbearing came to a near standstill.

Not that I'm against abstinence programs but...Out of wedlock births hit record high.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

You post this after a bunch of attacks on Fluke? She didn't do anything to deserve that type of treatment. It's still shame on you.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Not that I'm against abstinence programs but...Out of wedlock births hit record high.

He says, posting an article from three years later when teaching abstinence is not only frowned upon, but also punished. Even suggesting that in certain districts in CA can get you fired.

Quote:
You post this after a bunch of attacks on Fluke? She didn't do anything to deserve that type of treatment. It's still shame on you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Apparently you think you're posting on Huffpo or Media Matters where people regularly digest large quantities of bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, we have a lot of that here, but we just kinda leave it in large piles on the floor after Pro and friends are done regurgitating it. Although Sweden might decide to spread it all over the walls, but never mind that.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Rush Limbaugh: Just another Rightwing Extremist voicebox for the Crazy Conservatives trying to play GAWD, like normal. Is anyone ever surprised when that fat hypocritical bag of shit says anything remotely offensive? And, is anyone surprised when the Rightwing Nutbags try and defend him in this forum? Bunch of bottom-feeders. Good luck in irrelevance, guys. Congrats. Your morality is no longer suspect. We now KNOW you have none...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Traitor

You're pathetic.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

You're pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I don't attack Sandra Fluke.

I post (in response to a political cartooon bashing Rush Limbaugh), some humorous political images that point out the flaws in the liberal arguments that defend Fluke while ignoring the many vicious attacks by liberals on conservative women by Bill Maher, Ed Schultz, David Letterman, etc.

The last one you re-posted perfectly captures the blatant double-standard of yourself, other Democrats, and the liberal media.

Shame on YOU, M E M, for trying to sweep the real issue under the rug, and looking the other way when these vile tactics are used almost daily by the left, so you can selectively focus on a single remark by Rush Limbaugh. And in case you missed it: I criticized Limbaugh's remark as dumb and a distraction from the real issue (that liberals eagerly utilized to change the subject, from Obama's trampling on the first amendment and religious freedom).

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Yes you did. What you posted was a nasty spirited attack. Remember Fluke didn't attack Limbaugh. Rush however spent three days personally attacking her and now you continue his line of attack. Shame on you WB.

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

You're pathetic.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Rush Limbaugh: Just another Rightwing Extremist voicebox for the Crazy Conservatives trying to play GAWD, like normal. Is anyone ever surprised when that fat hypocritical bag of shit says anything remotely offensive? And, is anyone surprised when the Rightwing Nutbags try and defend him in this forum? Bunch of bottom-feeders. Good luck in irrelevance, guys. Congrats. Your morality is no longer suspect. We now KNOW you have none...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yes you did. What you posted was a nasty spirited attack. Remember Fluke didn't attack Limbaugh. Rush however spent three days personally attacking her and now you continue his line of attack. Shame on you WB.

No.
Sandra Fluke made a public issue of her sex life, that by her own account is so voluminous in its frequency that it is a massive financial burden, that she expects the state to mandate that her Catholic university, a school that she elected to attend pay for her birth control luxuries, against said Catholic University's stated core beliefs

The average Georgetown law school graduate earns about $160,000 their first year out of school. This 30 year old girl is well on her way to becoming one of the top 1 percent of wage-earners. I think she can afford her own birth control. Especially when Walmart can provide her with birth control pills at 9 dollars per month.

The issue addressed in these political cartoons is legitimate, not "mean-spirited". It is the exact issue.

You again try to hide behind a counter-attack, to hide yours and the Left's hypocrisy in bemoaning words used to describe Sandra Fluke, while ignoring the far worse insults aimed at Sarah Palin, Palin's non-politically involved daughter (!!), Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Michelle Bachmann, and any other female conservative who receives the vilest of insults by daring to exist.

Shame on YOU, M E M, for trying to hide your party's own loathesome personal attacks and hypocrisy behind a deceitful new attack. A classic Leftist approach going back to Lenin and Stalin. Never answer for your own hypocrisy, just attack attack attack to hide your own wrongdoing.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

This one in particular emphasises (in mimmicking the Obama campaign poster) that this is not some girl in a lone grassroots campaign who is somehow being victimized by her critics.

No, Sandra Fluke's nationally televised propaganda campaign is an orchestrated attack by the Left, with ties directly to the Obama White House, orchestrated directly by Anita Dunn.

The image emphasises both the Obama-controlled puppet strings directing Sandra Fluke, and (in reference to the sourced Obama campaign's own poster, whose design is inspired by Soviet posters) underscores the radicalism of what Obama/Fluke are advocating.

AGAIN: the issue is not Fluke's sex life, the issue is Obama's attampts to tear down the First Amendment, and impose will of the state on the Catholic church against its will, violating religious freedom.

Since you have forgotten and have no regard for the First Amendment in pursuit of your leftist agenda, here it is, for those who care:

Quote:
Congress shall establish no law respecting an establishment of religion, NOR PROHIBITING THE FREE PRACTICE THEREOF; or abridging the freedom of speech; or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of Grivances.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I'm also amazed how the liberal media accepts verbatim Sandra Fluke's numbers, that birth control costs her an enormous $3,000 per year.

No sources that I've observed --who have actually investigated prices, and not just reported her numbers as unconfirmed "fact"-- have found in talking to women's clinics or pharmacies, that the real cost approaches even one-tenth of what Sandra Fluke alleges:

• http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204603004577269491399954950.html

Here are a few ways Ms. Fluke and her friends might get their contraceptive costs down below that $3,000 level:

They could have men pay half. Modern men do half the parenting work or pay at least half the child support. Why shouldn't men pay for half of the contraceptive costs?

Ms. Fluke and her friends could use condoms instead of prescription birth control pills. One Georgetown student group reportedlyhanded out 4,500 "free" condoms during one recent semester. Or the law students could buy condoms online at $40.25 for a package of 100. At about 40 cents a condom, the Georgetown students could have sex twice a day, 365 days a year, for all three years of law school, for just $881 dollars.

Ms. Fluke and her friends could go to Walmart or Target, whose lists of inexpensive drugs include the oral contraceptive Tri-Sprintec priced at $4 for a 28-day supply. Total cost, assuming continuous use for three full years (including the summer after graduating law school or before starting): about $150.

And especially:

• There are a lot of questions here that go right to the heart of ObamaCare. Why is the president getting involved in setting prices for prescription drugs in the first place? Where in the Constitution does he get that power? Why should people past reproductive age who are paying copayments for their heart or arthritis medication be paying taxes to subsidize free prescription contraceptives for law students?

No wonder a lot of people would prefer, instead, to discuss Rush Limbaugh's word choices.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
She wants birth control covered. Calling her a slut for that isn't justified. I do understand why Rush started calling her that. Sort of an attempt to silence the many other women who would like their birth control covered. Fluke spoke up for what she believed in and was respectful in the way she did so. It's still shame on you WB.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
She wants birth control covered. Calling her a slut for that isn't justified.

What do you call a person who tells someone else to pay for that person to have sex?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'll give you a hint:

Warning, Spoiler:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

What do you call a person who tells someone else to pay for that person to have sex?

Pariah's mother.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
She wants birth control covered.

Then she should find a way to pay for it herself instead of running to the government like all the other weak lemmings.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
She wants birth control covered. Calling her a slut for that isn't justified. I do understand why Rush started calling her that. Sort of an attempt to silence the many other women who would like their birth control covered. Fluke spoke up for what she believed in and was respectful in the way she did so. It's still shame on you WB.

She wants birth control covered by THE STATE AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.

A violation of 78% of the nation's self-identified Christian (Gallup poll) religious rights.

And theeir birth control is ALREADY COVERED by non-religious women's clinics, and by pharmacies like Walmart that can provide birth control pills for as little as 9 dollars a month!

Any alleged venom directed at Fluke has been unleashed TENFOLD against any female consservative, that the Left never has a problem with. What incredible hypocrisy. Fluke made an issue of her sexuality. So even Rush Limbaugh's over the top comment (which I clearly did not endorse) is arguable, though in questionable severity, still discussing the issue and not a groundless personal attack. (which can certainly not be said of the vile remarks of Ed Schultz, Bill Maher, David Letterman, etc.)

I don't know how I can possibly re-phrase the obvious to you another way. You clearly understand my point, and you are just deceitfully trying to divert from it.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
She wants birth control covered. Calling her a slut for that isn't justified.

Yes. Exactly.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA

Pariah's mother.

My last name is not "Fluke."

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Some reports of dead air on the Limbaugh show...

Media Matters

It was probably intended for dramatic effect I'm sure and has nothing to do with advertisors jumping ship.

Fair play!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Why do you even bother posting here? You just repeat lies from websites with no credibility and ignore anyone who disagrees with you. Why even bother?

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Birth control pills are used for medical conditions as well, not just birth control.

But we all know that clerical fascist crusaders like Rick Santorum don't give a flying shit about human life as soon as it's outside the womb.

Unless Ron Paul is unto something and Santorum is actually a left-winger in disguise.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
That's for completely missing the point, again.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden
Birth control pills are used for medical conditions as well

The ovulation cycle is not an illness. But if that's the argument--and you know it's not--then there are other medications geared specifically to jury-rigging those kind of hormonal processes. Why isn't she isn't asking for that rather than birth control if it's not about sex?

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Birth control pills are used for medical conditions as well

The ovulation cycle is not an illness. But if that's the argument--and you know it's not--then there are other medications geared specifically to jury-rigging those kind of hormonal processes. Why isn't she isn't asking for that rather than birth control if it's not about sex?

First of all, if men had something like PMS, you would beg for medication against it. (Nice try to edit. I saw the original version of the post.) Also, you're committing a naturalistic fallacy.

I don't remember if it was Ms. Fluke or another lady who witnessed in front of the hearing/committee, who told about her friend who had an illness which required birth control pills, but couldn't get it and thus died.

Also, it's rather common that one type of drug can be used to treat different ailments. For example, both eczema and rheumatism are treated with cortisone (a steroid and a hormone).

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
First of all, if men had something like PMS, you would beg for medication against it.

Even if I did, I wouldn't demand the government--or anyone else for that matter--pay for it.

Quote:
I don't remember if it was Ms. Fluke or another lady who witnessed in front of the hearing/committee, who told about her friend who had an illness which required birth control pills, but couldn't get it and thus died.

Uh huh, and are you saying that all women have this medical condition that her "friend" had and that birth control was the only type of substance that could treat it?

Quote:
Also, it's rather common that one type of drug can be used to treat different ailments. For example, both eczema and rheumatism are treated with cortisone (a steroid and a hormone).

Except that's not the argument. You're either asking for a chemical prophylactic or you're asking for a hormonal treatment. You can't have it both ways.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
You know what? I'm calling it a day and I let you dance in front of your computer screen and feel that you won a discussion on the internet. I know I won't change your mind - not in this matter, not about human right in general, and what else we disagree on.

-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Pariah just made me his bitch. I'll go stand in the corner now and try to reflect on what a fucking retard I am.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard