Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Terrorist
I don't attack Sandra Fluke.

Yes you did. What you posted was a nasty spirited attack. Remember Fluke didn't attack Limbaugh. Rush however spent three days personally attacking her and now you continue his line of attack. Shame on you WB.

Don't attempt rationality with David. He sold his soul to the Republican Extremist decades ago. If he's okay with Karl Rove placing our American agents in harms way just for political points...if he's okay with Iraq Vets getting shot in American streets....if he's okay with all the corruption, immorality, and illegal political money funding his Extremist Regime thrives on....then he has NO problem attacking any innocent American citizens if they don't salute the Republican Corporation as their GAWD. He's a dumb redneck who will die just as stupid as he was born: drooling and crying.

G-Shill? Spins anything he can so that his Republican masters smell like roses. I'm sure he wouldn't mind Rush Limbaugh calling his daughters and wife sluts. That would be fine because it came from the Right.

Pariah? He has no point to make. He only wishes to be noticed because he's completely alone in the world. I imagine even his bunk-buddies in the military recognize his psychopathic rage and resentment towards other humans. Ignore him. He's irrelevant.

Ah, the Republican apologists. Stretching to find any way possible to make this "Obama's Fault". Just another group of History's Fools. Don't worry, guys. About a hundred years from now people will probably be laughing while reading about the Republican Extremists. Kind of how we laugh at our ancestors that believed in magic or mythological deities. Laughing at how they herded the ignorant flock of hate-mongering zealots like children hungry for blood and desperate for relevance. They'll pause their laughter, though, I'm sure once they get the chapter where the second American Civil War simply executed all the nutbags who refuse to evolve into the 21st century. That means you guys. Good luck. Meanwhile, I'll be one of those laughing at you... \:lol\: \:lol\:

Wow.

Wishing all Republicans to die or be executed. Come a bit unraveled at the seems, have we?

This is beyond-the-pale angry Pro, lashing out in unbridled hatred.

But I'm sure you'll come back later and try to say you were "just kidding" and "yanking your chains" when you try to backpedal after the fact.
Oh yeah. I always joke about killing thousands of people when I'm "just kidding."

You embarass yourself. Again.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.