Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

How do you feel about the conservative media on this story?

Just fine.

How do you feel about Al Sharpton hosting a rally, and then doing his daily program for MSNBC on the rally that he led!
Nice neural objectivity.

I've seen some dumb/biased reporting on this by both sides. The one doesn't excuse the other. Sharpton doing that isn't any different than what Beck has done with his events other than you complain when the other side does it.

Glenn Beck had a peaceful rally that was, if I recall, the third largest-attended protest ever in Washington square. Its intent was to restore values and accountability of Washington leadership (and trustworthiness) to the American people they represent, a return to our founding principles, and --specifically-- an elimination of deficit spending, decreasing federal growth, decreasing federal power.

Al Sharpton's rally, in contrast, was basically about hating whitey, and lynching George Zimmerman without a trial. That without evidence, advocated getting Zimmerman without any regard for (lack of) evidence, and circumnavigating the law to exact vengeance.

In Beck's case --and I watched the programs where Beck covered his rally-- he limited himself to focus on what the rally was truly about, vs. how it was portrayed on all other outlets of the [liberal] media, who dismissively downplayed it, and looked desperately to find that one questionable protest sign that they could portray as racist out of 10,000, and that other protestors often said was not representative of them and asked them to put away.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.