Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
SEE?!!! HE'S A NON-WHITE THUG!! HE DESERVED TO BE GUNNED DOWN!!! SOOOORRROOOOSSSSS!!!!

You're such a fucking, literal racist it's not even funny anymore. I hope you don't procreate and ruin the gene pool. Pathetic old man...

Ignoring your worthless taunts, slanders and baseless insults, it's not about Trayvon Martin being racially black. Many good and hardworking people in this country are black, that I'm glad to include among my professional associates and friends.

The issue is that Trayvon Martin, by his own self-chosen Facebook photos (that the media selectively omits) demonstrate that Trayvon was immersed in a criminal/thug subculture within the black community that was leading him down a criminal path.
As Trayvon's three suspensions from school for drugs, spraying graffitti, and assaulting someone also manifest.
Trayvon Martin was on a 10-day suspension from school on the night of the shooting. This kid was definitely not on his way to Harvard.

We're not talking about a black honor student who just innocently crossed paths with the wrong guy. Clearly, Martin's own actions --confronting Zimmerman physically, when Zimmerman had only watched him from a distance and reported him to police-- had a large role in what happened.

You know Pro is admitting defeat when he goes into Repostmetheus mode.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.