Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
But he couldn't beat Zimmerman had he stayed in his car.

Agreed! But the Rightwing Racists don't see justice. They just want to blame the unarmed black teenager and save their white murdering brother.

You know, it's one thing for you Rightwingers to push your political ideologies. It's something totally different to rush to any contingency in an effort to protect and defend a murderer of children.

You fucking suck. Seriously. Your inhuman desire to exonerate a bloodthirsty psycho like Zimmerman truly proves how little you have in common with your fellow humans. Go to hell you pathetic fucks. Especially you, G-Man. At least Dave has the balls to debate me. You're just a fucking old coward. Pathetic.

All you have is the label "racist", with no facts to back up what you allege.

Perhaps between me and G-man, he is the wiser, to not try to reason with the unreasonable.

You constantly scream "white racist" despite that Zimmerman is very mixed race (including jewish, hispanic, native american and black) and identifies primarily as hispanic.

You ignore that Zimmerman has black friends and even black family members, and even tutors black kids.

Beyond Zimmerman, you also ignore that I began this topic siding with Trayvon Martin before the facts changed my opinion, and as I said repeatedly, I'm with-holding judgement till ALL the evidence is released. I only posted the above about Zimmerman's treatment for a broken nose and bruising on Trayvon Martin's knuckles to show that there is at least a case for self-defense, with arguably corroborating evidence.

Zimmerman didn't alone make this happen. By his account, he'd broken off following Martin, and was returning to his truck, when he was attacked without provocation by Martin.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.