Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Your messiah talked about it here. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4894863n kinda funny

My "messiah"? See, this is what happens when you're a coward sitting on the sidelines, Lothar. You don't keep up with what's actually being discussed. You go look for where I pledge Obama as my "messiah". I'll wait.

Simpleton.

So... you're not for Obama, you're just rabidly anti-Republican. Railing on the GOP constantly, while never doing the same on Obama/DNC policy, and constantly quoting MSNBC and other far-left blogs.

Yeah... that's believable.

I'd say "simpleton" better describes the indoctrinated clown who never even weighs both sides, and just fanatically sings praises at the altar of the Left, while irrationally demonizing the Right.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.