Originally Posted By: Prometheus
.....who brought up political parties? I was thinking more along the lines of the fighting families of Capulets and Montagues evolving to fighting corporations of Warner Brothers and Paramount.

Seems SOMEONE (pssst! I mean you, David) is seeing their shadow. And it's full of biased rage and hate and assumptions. Calm down, Dave. And go away. Based on your very first post in this thread, I have a feeling this subject is over your head...

My alleged "assumptions" are based on the 70-plus pages of your rabid fanaticism in the Occupy Wall Street topic, among many other topics you've started or posted to over the last year or more.

The fanatical rage is yours, Pro. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and idiotic demagoguery. The only corporations you believe in are ones that contribute to Democrat/liberal causes. You've been spraying spittle on your monitor screen for a year now ranting your rabid hate about the evil of corporations, and now suddenly you're just having a "neutral" discussion about the nature of corporations?

Your past nut-job rantings belie that notion.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.